Got a job confirmation letter

I am Sk zahid Hussain from India Telangana state. I got a job confirmation letter of KOC kuwait oil company through SCOPE CONSULTANT from chandigarh. As a Computer Operator and basic salary is 365KD. Working hours 8 and 6 days in a week. Please reply me is it True or fake

Hi Shaik Zahid,

What is their email address? Who signed the letter?

Their is no email mentioned on offer letter. I got A LETTER through SCOPE CONSULTANT from Chandigarh.

Their is no email mentioned on offer letter. I got A LETTER through SCOPE CONSULTANT from Chandigarh.

It's signed by KOC Al Ahmadi

Please tell me is there any vacancies are going in KOC. They have send me a offer letter and saying that you have to go medical for Delhi or Lucknow. What should I do. Please suggest me

1) Don't post the same comment or question many times
2) Use common sense i.e.

- Did you interview for the job or just got an offer out of the blue?  if out of the blue, then it is likely to be fake
- Have they asked you for any money for visa processing or government fees or airfare?  if yes, then it is fake

And after a single google search, here is the message on the web site of KOC:

E-mail Scam warning

Kuwait Oil Company has become aware of various email scams circulating on the internet in which fraudsters, using KOC or other Kuwait oil sector companies' official logos, falsely intimate that the recipient of the email has been appointed a position at KOC. The fraudsters typically ask the recipient to submit "fees", sometimes large sums of money, to secure a "visa" to travel to KOC and take up employment. Sometimes the scammers will send a fake check to reimburse the "fees". The victim may send money before dicovering that the "reimbursement" check is fraudulent. There is also the possibility that this scam may be used to "fish" for the victim's personal identifying information in an effort to commit further fraud.

KOC has posted this warning as a public service. Kuwait Oil Company, its employees and agents will not be liable for any losses incurred as the result of these unauthorised activities.

KOC recommends that you verify the authenticity of any offer of employment or offer to bid for a contract by contacting KOC using the information provided on our official website, www.kockw.com

Send me ur mobile number

Who is that message meant for?

Did you get the Job or nt..?

send me your mobile number... I'm from jagtial present working in kuwait

Hi I got job offer letter from shamrock overseas consultancy chandhigarh by koc Kuwait oil company.its fake or true.

Read this:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=853822

I have offered from alghanim international general trading &contracting company wLL  how I get right report

Mere pass v alghanim international LA offer letter jai.but mail I'd ,contact no nahi ha I. CV selection hua but consultancy walla kiya hai.so plz send ur offer letter.

Check the offer letter Rong or right

@Shaik Zahid  now u got a job from koc or still u r waiting for job

@Shaik Zahid r u got visa already

Hello cmohandhas,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Unfortunately, Shaik Zahid is no longer a member of this website.  A deletion request has been made for his account.

Should you want to discuss a topic with other members, feel free to start a new thread on the Kuwait forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I am Arunkumar from India tamilnadu state. I got a job confirmation letter of KOC kuwait oil company through skyway immigration CONSULTANT from  Uttarakhand . As a Electrical engineer and basic salary is 300KD. Working hours 8 and 6 days in a week. Please reply me is it True or fake

Read the whole thread.  If they ask for any money for any reason, it is fake.

I am Arunkumar from India tamilnadu state. I got a job confirmation letter of KOC kuwait oil company through skyway immigration CONSULTANT from Uttarakhand . As a Electrical engineer and basic salary is 300KD. Working hours 8 and 6 days in a week. Please reply me is it True or fake
-@John Sasi

Details here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829080

@John Sasi did you apply to work there? did you submit a resume/ CV/ bio data to them directly? Have they asked you for money? If so, then yes, it is a fake and do not proceed.