FRAUD/SCAM/FAKE-KNPC Offer letter----------PLEASE HELP

It is not the Good time to contact you in this regards, but unfortunate i have to reach you to testify
the offer letter which receive from one of my agent here in India, As you know now the scams and
fraud's are on high peak in India as there are no jobs into market for young generation due to on going issues internal with Indian Government which is against constitution of India.

It's my earnest request you to please let me know the offer letter which is attached is genuine or kind
of Scam (fake) before i bear of paying some amount to local agent on behalf of KNPC.

I'll be very thank full to you in this regards and expect your swift reply at this stage for legal
action to stop such scam against one of the loyal companies in whole world KNPC.

Thanks

Name: ..............................
Passport No-: ...................
Nationality: INDIA
Sub: Employment Approvel

We are pleased to convey that the management has decided to confirm your employment as per the terms
and conditions mentioned here under:-
If the above terms and conditions are acceptable, please sign on the offer letter and return a copy of the same, so
that we can start processing your visa.
Position “ TRAVEL COORDINATOR ”
Contract Duration Initially for 2 years
Probation period 3 days
Work Location Hamad Al Zuwayer St, Ahmadi, Kuwait
Basic Sallary KD 400/month+ot
Food Food Allowance or Free Food
Accommodation Provided by Company
Transport Provided by Company
Medical In Governmant Hospitals only
Leave 90 days paid leave after completion of every 2 years
Ticket After the completion of 24 months service.
return ticket Shall be provided by company
Overtime As per Kuwait Labour Law
Best Regards, Accepted by:-
H.R. Department Signature: .........................

Scammers generally share one thing that allows you to catch them out

They ask for money

If they ask for money, it's probably a scam.

Thank you for the hot information. That's true, unfortunately now the scams and frauds are at a high peak. Not only in India and not only because of the absence of a job, but all over the world. Indeed, that's just because nowadays there are too many educated, but lazy people who are very advanced and don't want to work. So, the easiest way for them is to steal money from others. Fortunately, there exist, such guys like these https://www.bustathief.com/disability-f … lity-scam/ who fight unscrupulous criminals and try to help bring justice to victims. Thanks to them, we were able to get our money back, but unfortunately, we spent too many nerves.

usually, if you did not apply, if they're offering you a real high salary, if it sounds too good to be true, it most probably is fake.

again, as they said, they'll ask you to pay something.

you need to be an active netizen and ensure you google excerpts of the email you receive, see if it has been highlighted as a scam, use tru-caller and see if the number they call from is a scam. people go to great extent to build the lie, they're downfall is always asking for money.

when they do, know it is fake

@nm_khan

It is not the Good time to contact you in this regards, but unfortunate i have to reach you to testify
the offer letter which receive from one of my agent here in India, As you know now the scams and
fraud's are on high peak in India as there are no jobs into market for young generation due to on going issues inteoffar latter check ✔️ rnal with Indian Government

It's my earnest request you to please let me know the offer letter which is attached is genuine or kind
of Scam (fake) before i bear of paying some amount to local agent on behalf of KNPC.

I'll be very thank full to you in this regards and expect your swift reply at this stage for legal
action to stop such scam against one of the loyal companies in whole world KNPC.

Thanks

We are pleased to convey that the management has decided to confirm your employment as per the terms
If the above terms and conditions are acceptable, please sign on the offer letter and return a copy of the same, so
Probation period 3 days

- @nm_khan

Offer letter check
Hello after a very long time, i apologise that it was a lot time i was away from the forum. but i think this is the right place where you happened to ask the question.

the company that you have mentioned is a very high level company in Kuwait. They prefer locally experienced people first, instead of offering jobs to a person who is not in the country. locally they will be able to procure employees who are experienced in their country and know the where abouts of the working environment. also it will be cost saving and helpful.

Also for such companies it would require lots of answers from you before they think of giving you a job. and that depends on your education, experience and the skills you have. the think about skills is only known by reference from your current or previous job employees. You must understand your current working environment more carefully before you feel these scams are true. also big companies like these already have links with the local airline as they prefer it to handled by professionals and people who have knowledge of the scam offers. there is a lot of scam jobs pointing towards the oil companies.

in my opinion it is a fraudulent or a scam that is trying to get you in their hands and then later on they will make you do work which you do not like to do or not qualified or no qualification which is underpaying you for what you may be qualified.

you should see the email address properly that it is correct or it does include mistakes as they send emails which are just like messages for them through their scam website.
What is Cost of Living in Kuwait for family of 4 ......Is KWD 1390 to KWD 1870 = (INR 3, 54,000 to INR 4, 75,000) Monthly. is good salary to live comfortably in Kuwait for Expat ..Kindly Confirm

@jasvir2500singh  I got an offer letter but I don't know it was fake or original how I will please tell me

Pi

fraud's are on high peak in India as there are no jobs into market for young generation due to on going issues internal with Indian Government which is against constitution of India.

Thanks

Probation period 3 days
-@nm_khan

Hello Nawaz,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do you have anything to add to this discussion?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Knpc operator

Hello nur73561121,

Welcome to expat.com!

Did you receive an offer letter from Knpc as well?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Fred s/d kw2023-002

Code 667/k8039

Hello davrajsingh344,

Welcome to expat.com!

Is there any question that you might want to ask on the forum? Do let us know how we can help you1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com