Re-testing of Medical for X-Ray

No.

Hi! I'm a first timer in Dubai and got a job after 7 months of job hunting. I am currently in the process for my emirates ID when something came up in my medical results. Our PRO said that we need to go again for a medical follow up, its something about the lungs our PRO asked me if I do have history of TB since my result are in class B, I said to him that I don't have a history of TB. He said there is a medical follow up on my case and when we came to the 2nd medical follow up they didn't retest  me for chest x-ray instead they collect more blood sample to me and then I was referred to go to another building and then when I came there the doctor asked for my passport and he type something on his computer and then told me to leave and wait for the results. Until now I'm still waiting for a results. My questions is what are the chances if I could get a fit to work or be deported and if the deported what process is I am expecting. Thank you.

Just wait and see the outcome first. No point in worrying about something you can't control.

@serwelaschtistine Please update your medical status

@yabs_jo please can Nigerian do the same

From Nigeria,I have old tb scar since 2012 which affected my working visa 2018 and lead's to ban,can I my wife working visa fight for lifting the ban please 🙏

@atanda kudus yes

@XTang.. hi same problem i am facing they call me for the retest of blood test .. what its mean what should i do

Answered hundreds of times.  Go for a re-test.  If you don't want to go then leave UAE and forget about it.  Your decision.

@Luck37

Can one change his visa from dependent to partner, inside the UAE if he/she has old or latent TB (tuberculosis) scars in the lungs and is granted a visa on a follow up basis?

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Posting multiple times same question
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@sunnybhatia

Just post your question and wait for the response.

Why are you posting same question again & again ?

Relevant person will respond you.

Exactly. There is no need to post the same questions multiple times and then send private messages. Instead of doing that, save your time and read this thread. This question has been answered before. 

Deleted all the repetition.

I am really really sorry for multiple post, i am really worried for my mother, she is currently on husband's Visa , husband has expired and therefore I have to apply for her new residence ,

She has old tb, I am thinking of giving her partner's visa

I read somewhere only new to country people have problem, and things depends on the type of visa.

Please help

You can try but an investor visa is considered similar to a work visa and has a medical.  They are relaxed on dependent visa with old TB scars but not on work / investor visa.  You can try your luck.........maybe they will consider it as an old visa but there is no guarantee and it is by exception.  Because if this was a done deal then everyone would come first on a dependent visa and then change to a work visa after a year.

also she is currently in Abu Dhabi and here insurance is mandatory if i apply her dependent visa, therefore was thinking of dubai's investors visa otherwise if rejected and will try in Abu dhabi

I don't see what the problem is.  You CAN sponsor parents as dependents if you are willing to bear the cost of insurance etc.  That is the SAFEST route.   You need to decide what is more important to you i.e. peace of mind re: your mother and / or chances of her getting deported for a lower cost option.

My advice is to simply go for dependent visa route in AD.  If the visa is rejected in Dubai, they end up blocking her in MOH system which means you cannot turn around and apply in AD.  It will take you a lot of running around to get it removed.

Is there a chance to receive visit/tourist visa with family for sight seeing. Will permanent ban applies?

If deported and banned, you won't get any visa.