Re-testing of Medical for X-Ray

@ellengrethel

hi man, did u make viza for your sister?

@serwelaschtistine how your situation ?

But what if already had 2 visa in Dubai and all result is fit at work with the previous medical. After checking with the doctor after going on vacation and getting pneumonia back home, this is what I found out. Now will go for working new visa and i am afraid will go for deportation. Now will go back to Dubai after 3 months for a new working visa and I am afraid will go for deportation after medical. Can you please help.

If you cancel your visa and leave UAE, any subsequent visa is treated as a new visa.  As explained to you in private message.

Sir,

Me Kousor Ahmed I went to Dubai for job and I got job after months I got medical test and after two tests the doctor found little scar's on my lungs and the doctor asked did I have TB,penumia, COVID in the past  I replied no actually I had COVID but in the end doctor told you will have to go back to your country for six months and in six months you cannot come after saying this they told me to come after two days for eye scan or fingerprints and they took my eye scan and fingerprints and I came to India but after coming in India I did whole clinical test and doctor told me the spots are showing up on lungs due to COVID not related to tb and that came out in medical report so, I would like to know you if go back to UAE once again with medical fitness certificate then will they accept it and pass my medical examination ?

No.  The eye scan means that it is a permanent ban.

@NewcomerGuy I am currently doing 3 days Sputum test and I had faced any health issues before but still they sat something wrong with my XRay and wanted to examine more, but your experience was really gave me positive Vibe, God Bless you!

Hello ,

I have completed my medical fitness test 36 hours ago by the company's sponsor .

I checked online and the status is showing  ISSUED from last 12 hours .

I mailed the company about my results , and they are not replying .

I am worried .

I wanna ask , if anyone can tell me ? How much time do the employeer take to inform about the problem with test ? if anythg problem with test noticed to them ??

Hello ,

My medical test have been done before 36 hour from RN by the comapAny's sponsorship. Therefore , i not getting the results, and i mailed company about the results and they arent repling .

I checked online about the result and its showing status issued from last 12 hours .

I just wanna ask you that , how much time do the employeer take to notify us if there is anythg wrong with the medical reports ?

Please reply ?

My test has been done in the DUBAI MEDICAL FITNESS CENTRE .

Have some patience.  Things work at their own pace in the middle east.  Besides, no one can tell you how efficient or inefficient your employer is.  On top, no employer notifies you about results if the outcome is FIT - they just move to the next step.

Xtang , thankyou for the response .

Can you please tell me ?

How much time do they take to inform us if they detect any contageous disease in medical ?

As I said, I cannot tell you how long YOUR employer will take to notify you once MOH has notified them.

Im kind of so nervous , about that .

Hopefully everythg ll be alright .

Thankyou for the response sir

Hello All,

By when can I expect to get my followup medical test result. I completed the sputum and skin test on Monday.

I am really tensed and want to know by when will I get the result.

Within a week

@xtang: They told for Thursday, do you know the timing by when I can expect?

I already told you.  No one can predict the time of the day.  Just relax and have some patience. 

Hi I got my sputum result and it gives as medically fit for 1 year and for every 3 months I have to be there to check? So is there any problem in that? Is there any chance to retake my test? Bcoz I don't have any symptoms. If any tb infection is there what should I Have to do for the treatment bcoz I have 2 small kids.They didn't tell me anything about the treatment. What is the next step I have to take

Just keep going for follow ups.  It is not active TB.  Most probably you had past TB and they gave you a visa because you were already in the UAE.   The checks are conditions of that visa to rule out you developing active disease.  Since you don't have active disease now, there is no treatment.

Hi all!

This is my first post here, hopefully @Xtang will take a look at this thread and can give me some important advice right away.

I've the Сontract ready, I'm in Dubai and I'm going through the process to get the Emirates ID. The process itself is supported by a big consulting company and everything is serious. Unfortunately, after the first health test, I received a message that I failed it and have to come to Al Muhaisnah Medical Fitness Center for another X-ray test. I suppose the results of my first test raised questions since I had surgery on my lungs. However, I'm 99% sure that I never had TB but anything can happen in this life.

Yesterday I was informed of this. Today I went to American Hospital Dubai and had the QuantiFERON-TB Gold test done to strengthen my position in case there are still questions on the follow up test or the results aren't interpreted correctly. The results of the test should be available in the afternoon of Tuesday Jan 31.

Dear @Xtang, I'm asking for your advice on how to do my next steps efficiently. Don't go for repeat X-ray test until I've the result I don't have and didn't have TB? Do I go to the re-test with only the QTB-G results? Do I submit them right away to the re-test? What is the best way to proceed?

Thanks!

Repeat X-ray test will still show scarring. You are trying to prove that you didn't have TB. So show the QTB results as well as any documentation that you have of the past surgery to the doctor. Make copies and submit them if a doctor doesn't see you at the retest.

But if the QTB test shows up positive whether due to latent TB or past TB, don't show it.......it will weaken your case.

@XTang The relatives can send copies of the documents, they're in Russian and are now in Moscow. Are the copies enough, or is it better to bring the originals? Do they need to be translated and notarized somehow?

Do I understand correctly that it's better not to rush to the re-test before I've all the documents prepared?

What would you do in this case?

Ahh in Russian...........then they are useless as only English or Arabic documents are accepted. A translation would need to be a certified translation and then attested by the UAE Embassy in Russia (and then MOFA in UAE) for them to be assessed as credible documents. Or at the very least, translation done and stamped by the Russian Embassy in UAE. Remember, you are not trying to get these legally accepted but trying to make them seem credible so that a doctor at least bothers to look at them.

Yes, don't rush the re-test until you have some corroborating documents to support your case. But I think you will only have time for QTB test result (translation etc for the other documents might not be possible).  You cannot delay too long as missing appointments will lead them to penalize your employer.............up to the extent of blocking their CR.

Hello im unfit to my medical due to old tb but i consult in a private hospital for x ray and the doctor said i dont have an old tb scar. What should i do?

Practically speaking, nothing.  You have already been marked UNFIT.  Unless you want to try and challenge this........which can take years without no positive outcome.

@Jonel De Lima TV go to government hospital, make again X-ray, make quantiferon test, make all test , make KT . Take all this paper and back to doctor who did for you unfit. Sometimes scars TB - not TB scar, maybe u had Covid or some sick lungs… for example I had unfit and now - after 1 year- I don't have any scars, I checked in GCC government hospital. Any scars where they sew before.  By the way - scars can be even from antibiotics. But- usually  doctors see from what your scars. Try do all things before u left, when u will left - will be so difficult to back, it's will take years maybe , maybe never .  And if u had before work viza in UAE, ( not more 6 month from last viza)  they can do fit..

@bogus1981 i have a clear lungs no scars or any, i will go to pulmonologist to get sputum and skin test then if all negative ill go back to medical fitness center and talk to dr. If they dont allow it i will direct to AMER or DHA.

@bogus1981 my x ray result it clear by the way. They do 3 x ray because pulmonologist suggest she need clear x ray front and back and its all negative.

@bogus1981 the problem is i need to exit on april 24 😭

@Jonel De Lima TV sure, if any scars - try to fix this situation, wish you good luck!

@Alreta hi, is it possible to contact you ? I am having a similar situation and i could really get the proper advise from you. Thanks in advance.

@yabs_jo hi, did you manage to resolve this issue? Did you hsve to exit uae and then were you able to come back?

Hi, I just got the visa for my mother under my sponsorship but she was called for follow up in Al muhaisnah center and she has been given the medical fitness certificate as "fit for one year" and received a message again for follow up after 6 months. She doesn't have any active TB but yes she had this before 15 years.

Is anything there to be worried about? I don't want she gets a ban. Need your advice in this case what should we do?

They gave her a visa as a dependent.  Just make sure to complete follow up process.  That is all.

Hi,

I've read the whole conversation. I've been also gone through this situation, But point is I don't have much know how about the procedures at that time and my employer and PRO didn't ask for retest or sputum test.

I've been deported to my home country, and I did Sputum test here and I clear. I don't have TB.

I just want to know is there any way to unban myself from UAE.

Thanks

I just answered here.   Look at the last few replies:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 37#5677531

And sputum test only looks for active TB.  UAE deportation is on the basis of active AND old TB.  The only reason they want to do sputum is to assess if you have active TB because then they treat you before deporting you.

@Uzair Mughal  I learned a lot about TB and I asked and checked and did a lot medical test that find TB.

and just one or 2 tests never will say 100% diagnosis TB

but scars in your lungs - x ray will show. After just you can try to prove that this scar is not from tuberculosis -But this is very difficult!!!! Because any test can't give you 100% from what this scars!  Rules in UAE strong , - because people who had TB before - more susceptible to recurrence. specially in hot and wet climate. You need to understand this, read more about this and u will understand all.

@XTang

My friend has got an unfit result after medical for residence renewal but has exited Dubai before doing the eye scan / cancellation.

Can he re-enter as his existing residence visa is valid for few more weeks or does he have to wait for his visa to expire and re-enter on visit visa ?

He can reenter if visa wasn't cancelled but be aware that there might be problems at airport. Better to let it expire and enter on visit visa.

@XTang

What happens if a quantiferon test is positive? Do diagnostic centers inform DHA?