Re-testing of Medical for X-Ray

Hi friends, somebody know this steps for removing ban? Did u try ?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.khalee … tb%3famp=1

currently she is under my visa as of now, we already pass the medical test 5 years ago in abu dhabi visa, now we want to switch in dubai visa,. from what i reed we aare consider an old visa upon transferring ,. and i think they will allow for spouse visa for old visa,..

but to be sure i want to ask anyone with the same case, thanks

So, u answered for your question... Depending if she need to do medical...better dont do...

uhhmm basically yes, but i need to make sure,.. hoping other cases similar to mine will arise,...

Loner012
What happened to your case, pls update us, thanks

@Airajin, pls update us what happened to your case. Thanks

Hi It is the same case  with my sister ,now im planning to get her as a visit visa but she had permenent ban due ti medical reason (TB). I have all her documents with me authenticated from back home ,Sir can u help me pls whats the next step I can do to proceed the process how to lift her ban? Any medical firness i can go to attest or only in mirdiff fitness center or muhaisna fitness center? Hope you will reply

hello brother you post is too old 2018  but  am in the same situation as u were so u there  and see this massge can you reply me

HI,
(PLEASE READ)
am in the same situation  get ban in 2017 coz of medical unfit, get back to my country 2018 i get offer but from Freezone company in dubai did my medical test xray i was fit. and continue my work after complete my 3years contract, i jumped to other private company and they proceed my visa but there is labour permanent band. so i type letter in Tahseel for lifting the ban, and they submit it to  MHORE'  then MOHRE reply me to submit new medical report from Government hospital and it was fit have no scar and the test clear,   now am waiting to there reply, on MOHRE, website,

But can choose not to go for the retest since you have your passport with you?

What do mean, choose not to go?

Of course, you have a choice...........if you don't want a visa or to stay in UAE :).

Because your scars removed..your body did this, its can be - my doctor told me...its why u had fit, because no more scars...but if still have scars - no way to take fit(

Hi sir,

Can i asked something?

Like the story of them,
Last 23 2022 of March
I have email message that i need to come for remedical in muhaisnah. Then they ask me to take sputum test in 3 days. Then now its been my last day, im just worried about what will next happening. They told me to wait for 3 days to 5 days result. I just want to ask if i will come back immediately to my work after the result. Even if the result is negative in tb. And i know i dont have tb. Likewise i dont have any history of tb or pneumonia  ect.

I just want to know, if i can work again if the result is negative and good? Even if they saw a scar in my lungs? Its possible to get fit to work?

Thank you.

Just wait and see.  If FIT certificate issued, you can work.   No one here can tell you what the outcome will be - it varies case to case.

But there is possible sir even if i have lungs scar? I have possible to get fot to work?

You have already know in my case?

Thank you

Did you know someone who same my case?

Thank you so much.

That is what I am trying to tell you.  Every case is different.  Some are marked FIT (and allowed to work) and others are not.  It depends on your situation and in some instances, luck.  Absolutely nothing you can do except wait and see what happens.

@XTang 

Hi sir, 

My sputum test is done and still im waiting for result. Now they emailed me to back on friday to have a ppd test. Can i have an idea how its going on? Im scared, and worried to many test ive been taked. I want any idea because its my first time in this situation. 

Thank you

PPD is a skin test.  They will prick your skin, make a circle with a marker and ask you go to back after a day or two to check how much bigger the induration (or the bump is).  From this, it seems that they are checking for latent TB.   This is not going in the right direction.  What do I mean by this?

They saw lung scars which seemed like TB scars so they did the sputum test.  This test checks for active TB and was probably negative.  But for them to order a PPD test, means that they are pretty sure that the scars in the lung are due to TB in the past.  If the PPD test proves this theory and you are applying for a new visa, there is a high chance that you will be marked as UNFIT / not get a visa. 

My advice, in case you have never had TB (and you are sure about it), go and do a Quantiferon Gold TB test from any private clinic in the UAE at your own expense.  Then take the stamped report with you when you go for the PPD bump checking (a few days after they prick you).  At that time, if there is any issue, show the doctor that report for Quantiferon (if negative).  And hopefully you can defuse the situation there and then as the Quantiferon test is THE most definitive test for TB that you can have.

@XTang 

Hi thanks for that sir, 

But if i had positive in ppd test or skin test because i read about many false positive result can make, like us filipinos i research that skin test had many positive result even if they not have yet tb in past or now. Sometimes because of bcg vaccine so that skin will reacts , and it looks like positive. 

Can i ask if after that they will take me to a chest xray exam? According to my review in youtube's and internet after they result in positive in ppd test, we will have a chance to chest xray exam to be clear again. 

@XTang 

Or if you are positive in pdd test, that is the last test that u will take? And they will give you unfit to work even if your sputum test is negative. 

Look, all of this research and anxiety is useless.  I have explained how the UAE authorities are looking at it - simple........that is what you need to focus on and address with them vs. looking at medical research here and there which while true, will NOT be considered by MOH and you will still end up getting deported (as an example, if it is positive, they will NOT take you to chest x-ray again).   So don't waste your time on Google.   I have given you a short cut to all that googling so that you can focus and take it forward.   

@XTang 

Or if you are positive in pdd test, that is the last test that u will take? And they will give you unfit to work even if your sputum test is negative. 

- @serwelaschtistine

Again, what you are not understanding is that DHA can and WILL mark you as UNFIT if they think that you have had past TB.   For them the primary consideration is the chest x-ray.   The sputum / PPD tests are done for confirmatory purposes and I know cases where people were deported despite having negative sputum.  And I also know cases, where people were given 6 month follow ups and 1 year visas.  it all depends on how the people in charge of your case are viewing it.   And I have already told you that in your case, it is NOT going well..........for them to move from sputum to PPD means that someone is pretty convinced that you have had past TB.  And if the bump rises, despite all your research on false positives blah blah, they WILL exit you from the country...........unless you can prove to them there and then that you have never had TB (via a Quantiferon Gold test).....and even that is likely to be tough depending on their mood i.e. whether they are willing to listen.  Without any corroborating evidence, it will be impossible.   I am trying to tell you to prepare for the worst...........hopefully things will go well but if they don't, you need to be ready. 

Go and do the Quantiferon TB test now.  Don't waste anymore time.

@Jujet_syra hi madam what happened to your case we're exactly the same case. What procedure they do when you do medical fitness in dubai? Thank you for your reply

@XTang

Hi, i got TB scar detected last 2010 in Abu Dhabi but i was already a resident in UAE for 10 yrs. I was not deported but instead they issued FIT to Work certificate and i need to visit SEHA for follow up check up every 6 mos for an xray. I did that 4x in 2 yrs. after 2 yrs i got cleared. Today I'm hired in Dubai, starting working and next week will go for medical fitness but I was expecting that the scar will appear. Is the report of SEHA honored by DHA, You can enlighten me what are the procure before i go for medical fitness next week?. I hope my scars are not active. Does anyone has the same situation?
You might have to go through the whole procedure again.  Keep all the reports handy if they call you back for a retest.
@XTang Hello please answer me ,

I got offer letter to work in Abhudhabi ,so i came to khalifa for medical and unfortunately they said i should repeat the test again after 3 days ,by this i n mind i know 8 years ago i was TB Patient so the scars in my lung are active . But I don't have TB I'm eligible to get visa or they will reject it and deport me
If it is a new visa and they rule that you have TB, you won't pass the medical.
@xtang I need your help to know once declared Unfit will Employer give the tickets or we should buy from our own expense ? PRO said they cant sponsor the tickets as 1year is not completed.
You need to be deported on Company expense.  As they are responsible for you to leave UAE.
Hello, I was sent for a medical retesting at muhaisnah medical fitness center and they did a skin, blood and sputum test on me.. I received another message telling me I should go for another medical test in ibin batuta... am worried.. 3 different places... can you advise me on this kindly
Have answered this many times.  Read the thread fully.  Basically they suspect TB and after confirmatory tests, you will either be marked FIT or UNFIT. 
Thank you for your reply.. I don't have any past tb history and this is my third test tomorrow in a different medical facility... I just hope all goes well

@XTang after sputum test they asked for ppd skin test is it dangerous sign for me plz reply☹️☹️☹️

Now they are looking for latent TB.  If that is positive and you have a lung scar, they may rule past TB which is a problem for new visa.
Hi Xtang what is the meaning of minimal fibronodular opacities, upper lung may be re sidual from previous infection.
Ask your doctor. But opacity is an area shut off to x-ray, indicative of scars etc.  So simply it's not a normal x-ray.

is this mean its TB Scar? or maybe other Scar. No history of TB but recently got pneumonitis and Covid for 2x.

I think it is useless to discuss the what-ifs.  I have told you that it is not a normal X-ray report and no one here can predict whether MOH doctors will assess it as an old TB scar or something else. You need to speak to your doctor. 

@Dee Joy50

yes, xtan know everything about this topic

all very individual - and doctors  decide what they think is right. Even if u think this scars from Covid - if they think it's can be from old tb - you will have ban.

Any scars - They see it as a potential risk of recurrence of the disease.

very strict rules in countries GCC. Since this climate is very conducive to diseases TB