Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

Malik_j wrote:

Hi,

Its been almost 3 months to the issue !!!

Literally saddening !!!

Is it possible to get a Saudi Visit Visa based on European resident permit and then enter Bahrain with a visa on arrival?

Any possibility?? 

I'm also trying to enroll in a course in Bahrain! Will it help me get a student visa atleast?

I await for the appropriate answers before taking any such steps!!

You really want to complicate things don't you?  :)

So here are the facts:

1) Saudi does NOT give any visas on the basis of ANY residency to ANYONE.  Not a SINGLE nationality except GCC have visa on arrival privileges in Saudi. Everyone except GCC nationals have to apply for a visa to Saudi.  And a Saudi visa as of today (tourist visa not open) requires an invitation letter from a company or sponsor inside Saudi.  You cannot sponsor yourself for a visa like you can in Bahrain via evisa route
2) A Saudi visit visa does NOT allow you to get visa on arrival in Bahrain.  Only Saudi Iqama or residency allows for that (you have to work or live in Saudi to get that).  And for Pakistani's, visa on arrival in Bahrain on that even is restricted to higher professions nowadays
3) As far as student visa goes; you haven't been reading the thread have you?  ALL types of NEW visas for Pakistani's are affected which includes work, visit, family, student etc.  So you can try but it won't make anything easier for you

Hi
My 5 months old daughter visa again rejected 3rd time by NPRA....very sad.

Any more success stories ?

AR$HI123 wrote:

Hi
My 5 months old daughter visa again rejected 3rd time by NPRA....very sad.

how many days application stayed with immigration ?

last i applied on 13 september and the NPRA rejected today.around in 20 days ....

Any idea when we get out of this issue ? When we will be able to get visas or this will permanently bane ?

No one knows.  People are hoping it will be solved eventually.  But that's what they said in the initial stages in Kuwait but then Pakistanis ended up being banned for years.

Dear
My family visa rejected 5 times, can ur PRO help in this regard?
U can communicate on personal mail,

XTang wrote:

No one knows.  People are hoping it will be solved eventually.  But that's what they said in the initial stages in Kuwait but then Pakistanis ended up being banned for years.

But visas are being issued to Pakistanis. In this week, my friend got his two visit visas and I know 5 peoples, who got the visas and they are not govt employer but yes their employers/ PRO/HR did very well job to get the visa. So, I don't think the situation is same as Kuwait.

You are master here so you should give us good hope  :)

I am not trying to be negative :)

I just meant that the situation has a lot of parallels to the initial Kuwait situation.  They had similar sort of closure at first but no announcement.  By the time, the announcement came, it was a definite ban with zero approvals.

But that was a different country and different situation.  Hopefully here the matter will be resolved eventually.

XTang wrote:

I am not trying to be negative :)

I just meant that the situation has a lot of parallels to the initial Kuwait situation.  They had similar sort of closure at first but no announcement.  By the time, the announcement came, it was a definite ban with zero approvals.

But that was a different country and different situation.  Hopefully here the matter will be resolved eventually.

Even Kuwait has announced visa ban on Pakistani nationals with zero approvals, but according to Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment statistics around 770, 773 and 411 (Ghost) protectors are stamped for Kuwait work visas to Pakistani nationals for years 2016, 2017 and 2018.

See the statistics available on Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment website.

https://beoe.gov.pk/reports-and-statistics

They are just playing... they will not issue more visa tu Pakistani PP holder...

Anyone progressed with Dependent Visa ?

Hello guys, i have tried family dependent visa four times since july but no success, do you suggest i should give a try for visit visa?
Will appreciate your feedback!

I conveyed the message to somone who will visit assembly and meet  shah mehmood, our Current FM, tomorrow inshallah,

My son's dependent visa is still in progress after 3 weeks (applied for the 3rd time). Have asked my company to write a letter to NPRA or LMRA, and also asked the PRO to actively follow-up, use connections or whatever it takes.

On a side note, if any other PRO can help me get the visa, I am willing to pay handsome amount for his services.

So, we can't get in from King Fahad Causeway yet?  :o any recent information?

Hi
I am living in Bahrain at the moment on an investor visa. I shall be applying for a Job at some hospital soon (As a doctor). Will they reject the transfer of my work permit visa?

Thanks in anticipation

Investor visa cannot be transferred to work visa and same the other way round. Investor visa would need to be cancelled for the employer to be able to apply. And at that time, your application will be considered as new work visa.

Considering my profession, Is there a chance my work visa will get accepted?

slavik wrote:

Considering my profession, Is there a chance my work visa will get accepted?

I am Professor by profession and have professor offer from government university in Bahrain. Hold phd from an european university. My work visa is still on hold from august. The NPRA is nither rejection nor accepting the visa. I know the delay is just nationality (Pakistan) specific delay as 4 other professors of different nationalities got their visas approvals in just 7 days.

So be careful and resign from your current job only when NPRA approves yours employement visa. I did this mistake and resign from a university around start of july. Now surviving without job from last 4 months.

Great job

AUSB12
May Allah resolve your issue, I suggest try the outside agents, they are more connected than company PROs

Dear All,

Finally some good news. My son (5 months old) has got the dependent visa just 10 minutes ago. I did not do anything special. Thank you for all the support and well wishes. For the benefit of all, let me put below the timeline of events. May be it's helpful for others with the same issue.

2nd August 2018 - My company applied for the first time for the dependent visa
23rd August 2018 - The visa got rejected
26th August 2018 - I personally applied for visit eVisa online with all supporting documents
29th August 2018 - Visit eVisa also got rejected
16th September 2018 - I went to Hala Police Headquarters in Muharraq, and gave my fingerprints voluntarily (without any call)
17th September 2018 - My company applied for the second time for the dependent visa
8th October 2018 - Received the dependent visa

In between, I kept on pushing my company and PRO to actively follow-up with NPRA, explain the situation to them and request for approval. I also raised the issue on Twitter and Facebook.

I wish and pray for all fellows who are in similar situation and hope that their issues get resolved as well, as soon as possible, InshaAllah.

I think if someone already has a valid visa and wants to change job, there is no ban. I checked it with one visa provider for a Bangali worker, i think the same policy applies for Pakistani passport holders too.

I already posted twice in this thread but sadly I got no response. Please if anyone has any relevant information, it would be huge help for me.

I just need to make sure if I can go through causeway. My profession is Computer Technician. Does anyone know if they are allowing Technician professions or not?

I want to make a multiple exit re-entry visa from Saudi Arabia but if they don't allow me through causeway then I will waste 500 riyals.. if I issue single visa I will pay only 200 but if they allow then I will need to pay another 500 for multiple.

So any advice would be appreciated, thank you very much. :)

I think there was a response.  Labor / driver professions were blocked up until a week ago.  If your profession doesn't fall into that category, it should not be an issue.  However, no one can say with certainty - certain is only that higher managerial professions are allowed to cross.

I am positive there wasn't a response, but maybe I missed it. Anyways, thank you so much for the info. I'll try and update here so maybe other people can benefit too. :)

Dear, what about recently imposed ban on Pakistani ppt while entering in Bahrain through King Fahad Cause way? is that still there? regardless the profession.

It is there now based on profession.  I have many friends who are crossing every other day without problem - they were stopped in the past.   But driver and labor professions still banned.

Is Financial Analyst profession on Iqama considered a managerial profession to cross through Causeway. I have been going to Bahrain frequently before this issue but haven't tried afterwards

It's not managerial but it is not labor either.  Shouldn't be a problem.

SamBahrain wrote:

Dear All,

Finally some good news. My son (5 months old) has got the dependent visa just 10 minutes ago. I did not do anything special. Thank you for all the support and well wishes. For the benefit of all, let me put below the timeline of events. May be it's helpful for others with the same issue.

2nd August 2018 - My company applied for the first time for the dependent visa
23rd August 2018 - The visa got rejected
26th August 2018 - I personally applied for visit eVisa online with all supporting documents
29th August 2018 - Visit eVisa also got rejected
16th September 2018 - I went to Hala Police Headquarters in Muharraq, and gave my fingerprints voluntarily (without any call)
17th September 2018 - My company applied for the second time for the dependent visa
8th October 2018 - Received the dependent visa

In between, I kept on pushing my company and PRO to actively follow-up with NPRA, explain the situation to them and request for approval. I also raised the issue on Twitter and Facebook.

I wish and pray for all fellows who are in similar situation and hope that their issues get resolved as well, as soon as possible, InshaAllah.

Many congratulations on getting yours son visa.

As you said you registered your fingerprints voluntarily and this was the best and most relevant thing you did for approving your dependent visa.

Congrats @ sam bahrain! Can you guide me for the finger prints as well, you never know they might approve after i give finger prints voluntarily!

Hi raheelar, I went to Police Station in Muharraq. Even though I live in Juffair and my concerned Police Station is Hoora, but I went to Muharraq one because someone told me that they are much more aware of the process. There are 2 police stations in Muharraq. One near the Souq Muharraq, on the corner. Don't go there. They only take fingerprints for character certificate. There is another one which is Muharraq Police Headquarters, also called Hala Police Station. Go there with your CPR, Passport, print of CPR info page, and may be one passport sized photo as well. At the entrance the guard will take your CPR number and Mobile number. Go inside and receptionist will also do the same. Tell them that you are Pakistani passport holder and are there to give fingerprints. You might have to wait for few minutes and then they will take the fingerprints old fashioned way (ink and paper) on a pre-printed paper. They will also take details from passport, CPR and info page. That's it and you are done. Try to go around 10am. I got it done in 30-40 minutes. Hope that it resolves your issue as well. Best of luck!

Thank you sambahrain, will follow these footsteps, there is another inside news that things related to visas will ease up in 15 to 20 days.

is it authentic news ?

well its not authentic, just you can consider it as a form of third party news when you try to escalate. Otherwise I am sure all authorities are aware of what is happening and being faced by all of us. And due to the sensitivity of the subject related to security, nothing can be declared officially.

My cpr information ia not update since i chaged my visa 8 9 months back. If i go to the police station will there be any issue that in cpr detail page my address and copany name is previous visa company details but in my passport i have new company visa sticker. And if there is no issue on it at that time. Will they cancel my cpr later for update by there self or not.  Please give info as i also ant to go volunteerly for finger print. So that i kight can try fo dependent visa after this.

To update. Today, unfortunately NPRA has rejected my visa. My visa was pending from august. My employer was government organisation. They talked with the NPRA on rejection. The NPRA replied currently they are not issuing any new visas to Pakistan nationals.