Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

Few days back I complaint to Overseas Pakistanis Foundation regarding visa ban to Pakistani nationals, and also asked do they have any information about work visas issued to Pakistani nationals.

Just to share, today they replied they checked from (Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment) where overseas Pakistani visit for stamping of protectors before leaving to gulf countries. According to Bureau of Emigration statistics total protectors that are stamped for work visas of Bahrain in the month of August are 103. In july the number was 406.

They also mentioned total protectors that are stamped for Bahrain in August are less as compared to previous months. Normally 600-800 protectors are stamped for Bahrain in every month.

So, according to their information the work visas are being issued to Pakistani nationals, but total number is less as compared to previous months.

My friend told me that he visited NPRA this week. He was informed that visa is still is still on hold. He told that one guy said him to wait for next 3,4 weeks.

AUSB12 wrote:

Few days back I complaint to Overseas Pakistanis Foundation regarding visa ban to Pakistani nationals, and also asked do they have any information about work visas issued to Pakistani nationals.

Just to share, today they replied they checked from (Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment) where overseas Pakistani visit for stamping of protectors before leaving to gulf countries. According to Bureau of Emigration statistics total protectors that are stamped for work visas of Bahrain in the month of August are 103. In july the number was 406.

They also mentioned total protectors that are stamped for Bahrain in August are less as compared to previous months. Normally 600-800 protectors are stamped for Bahrain in every month.

So, according to their information the work visas are being issued to Pakistani nationals, but total number is less as compared to previous months.

There are two points you need to consider with this information:

1) A limited number of work visas are being issued as I said before.  I know of some that have been issued especially for large multinationals
2) The above statistics INCLUDE visas for security forces / police staff which were never stopped

So the real number of visas issued for private sector are even lower.

Regarding dependent family visas, i have visited npra many times and they referred me to go to security building, and they dont have any positive feedback regarding these two nationalities for the time being. There is no timeline as of now.

Did any one had similar experience after visiting npra?

I visited NPRA even met the relevant person, he never say negative about the outcome
But in the end dependant visas rejected

Yes agree with both above comments. They are just saying to wait....

Yes you guys are right npra on third floor never said no and asked to wait, but in my case i was asked to check with security building two times, there i met one security receptionist who said as of now there is nothing you can do.
Then i also met the assistant of director of npra, he just said its not the right time, so just wait.
Also he recommended, once you get rejected, dont apply right away.
On the other hand security building guy was also nice enough to listen to my case ( three visas approved since july, only one pending), he made an internal call and confirmed that they are just not approving this visa for two nationalities.

I think now we have to wait for next 4 weeks.

Salam all,

I have a good news from my side. Allhamdulillah I received my son's Visa today after applying for the third time.

It is to be noted that, my employer (which is also a Ministry) did not apply in a regular way for the third time. According to HR, application was supported by our Director's letter and matter was put forward to higher authorities.

After waiting for more then two weeks and always hearing that the application is under process, today finally I received a good news.

Can you tell me the push ups which were made from tour side to obtain the visa. I also want to apply family visa. Please

As Entity-Paradigm said, your employer needs to have the necessary influence to be able to approach at a higher level.

Entity-Paradigm wrote:

Salam all,

I have a good news from my side. Allhamdulillah I received my son's Visa today after applying for the third time.

It is to be noted that, my employer (which is also a Ministry) did not apply in a regular way for the third time. According to HR, application was supported by our Director's letter and matter was put forward to higher authorities.

After waiting for more then two weeks and always hearing that the application is under process, today finally I received a good news.

Thanks for sharing. Congratulations.

wassemmalik87 wrote:

Can you tell me the push ups which were made from tour side to obtain the visa. I also want to apply family visa. Please

I think the max we can do is, request our senior manager or director to support our Visa applications by drafting a letter on company's behalf. This could reinforce our application and push it up to the higher ranks in immigration department.

Intensity of current situation can well be realized by this that even the Ministries are facing a lot of resistance in getting their employee Visa approvals.

XTang wrote:

As Entity-Paradigm said, your employer needs to have the necessary influence to be able to approach at a higher level.

Exactly XTang.... Influential people need be involved. Otherwise, for right now it is a dead lock unfortunately.

1) Don't post in caps
2) Read through the thread and you will know that no one has an idea as to when it will open
3) What company letter?  Your sponsor needs to provide documentation to lmra and immigration as case may be. Nothing you can do yourself

Problem is my baby was born in Bahrain.i was not aware about this visa issues and Pakistan embassy also did not tell me anything.so last month i took exit from immigration and went to Pakistan with my family.now my Baby visa got cancelled 2 time.I have visa my wife has visa but my daughter is not getting visa.now i came Bahrain alone.i m trying but still waiting now

Many other people in similar circumstances. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do except wait for it to be fixed and keep applying.

And for having one dependent being stuck, what do you suggest for applying visit visa? Are they also being rejected like family visas?

Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi met his Bahraini counterpart Shaikh Khalid Bin Ahmed Al Khalifa.

See video link.

https://youtu.be/0Ckteg9rBsU

@XTang,

I just want to ask if anyone you know has crossed via causeway with Iqama profession as Computer Technician (or any kind of technician)
In Arabic, it is فنى حاسب الى.

. i have done my medical for work visaof bahrain from saudi arabia before 5 months please tell me about its validity period.

ejazalibah wrote:

. i have done my medical for work visaof bahrain from saudi arabia before 5 months please tell me about its validity period.

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/106

Rule the report should not be older than 3 months.

thank u

Good day to all
any updates about pakistan visa

I Have one Question.
my one friend have visa from kafeel for 2 years.and have remaining visa date 06 months before 3 days he cancelled his visa. now how he get visa ????? and whats the further process to get visa from lmra ??

Separate topic to this thread.  He needs a sponsor to give him a visa.  He cannot do anything himself.

he call one agent he said he need to go sponser for stamp on pasport where he cancelled visa.then need to extention and apply by online visa ?

No need for stamp on passport - visa has been cancelled electronically.  You have 30 days from date of cancellation to leave or move to a new visa.  Online visa is NOT something YOU apply for - and I have already told you, it is your new sponsor who needs to apply for a visa for you.

any update about visas for pakistani.?

No. Same situation as before.

I think they will not open Visa again for Pakistani like Kuwait....

Any update about visit visa?

No update.....same situation  :|

AR$HI123 wrote:

No update.....same situation  :|

Dont expect any kind of official statement from Bahrain about visa ease for Pakistani nationals. Because restriction (visa ban) is unofficial.

But update is just our mutual information sharing that we are currently doing on this thread, especially news when anyone receives approval from NPRA.

When their will be frequent news about visa approvals then only we expect visa ease from Bahrain for Pakistani nationals.

Currently few members posted news about visa approvals (check above replies), but still the rejection rate is high.

Hi,

Its been almost 3 months to the issue !!!

Literally saddening !!!

Is it possible to get a Saudi Visit Visa based on European resident permit and then enter Bahrain with a visa on arrival?

Any possibility?? 

I'm also trying to enroll in a course in Bahrain! Will it help me get a student visa atleast?

I await for the appropriate answers before taking any such steps!!

Hi guys,

My friend applied for visit visas through his company and he got the visas today, after two weeks.
He was saying that your PRO should be strong enough and visit the immigration and speak with them for your case.

Salam

Nice - Happy to See your message. Your PRO can also help me?
I am trying for my visa since many months and rejected 2 - 3 times - I am very disturb because of it

Please send me message on my WhatsApp - if you or your PRO can help me

Thanks

Zaheer Abbas

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Even I am struggling for the visa. My friend got the visa through his company PRO so I'll ask him if his PRO can help us as well.

zaheerabbasrizvi wrote:

Salam

Nice - Happy to See your message. Your PRO can also help me?
I am trying for my visa since many months and rejected 2 - 3 times - I am very disturb because of it

Please send me message on my WhatsApp - if you or your PRO can help me

Thanks

Zaheer Abbas