Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

You need to improve your general knowledge.  MBS is the crown prince of Saudi, not Bahrain.  Pakistani's don't have issues in getting visas in Saudi, only in Bahrain....and Kuwait.

Well everybody knows Bahrain is the BABY of Saudi.. and I know about MBS.

Irrespective of that, the problem is an internal security matter of Bahrain.  This needs to be dealt with Bahrain directly.  Good terms with MBS will help but if you think just because of the visit, all will be normal.....I don't think so.

Any latest updates regarding family visa?

A lot of msgs have been circulating since morning that's Visas issues are now sorted. Any two cents ? Anyone ?

I have heard the same and from a reliable source too but yet to hear from someone who has actually applied for a visa and got it approved following  the usual SOP.

so far no visa open, tried to apply again today for my family, but employer took the information from the respective dept. & they showed red light, so didn't apply.
the rumors are there that coz of the visit of MBS, everything will be resolved but there is no reality in it. Bahrain shall not compromise on its internal security matters.
we Pakistani can only wait as we are waiting from the last 7-8 months.
our Ambassador is also doing nothing, coming office from morning to evening & that's it. I wonder how he sleeps at night, while his country men are in tension.

From a very close source it is revealed that the matter has been revealed. I don't doubt its authenticity. For official announcement, we must not expect as there was no official announcement for the ban before. Moreover, I believe the formalities and checks will be elevated and once such formalities are met Visa should not be a problem but this is my speculation only!

I look forward for personal experiences for visa issuance, as that'd be the only way to authenticate.

As per information, Bahrain is issuing visa to Pakistanis from case to case, but majority of the visas are being rejected so far. if any Pakistani had already visited the Bahrain in past he/she getting the visas while all new applicants are being rejected. There are chances that scanning of Pakistanis will be completed at the end of the march-2019. after that there are chances of visa opening, but not 100% sure.
fingers are crossed for a miracle to happen for pakistanis

anybody got visa approval today?

I heard the news from reliable sources, that someone get work Visa. And he is Pakistan national
Profession I think Hair Dresser

Please must update if anybody got visa approval.

I spoke to Afzaal Mahmood the Ambassador of Pakistan to Bahrain via LinkedIn.

He says that now the issue has been resolved and the unoffical ban has been removed so i believe things should get back to normal

Whoever wants to apply for Visa's do it quickly, before we get named and shamed for something else in the near future.

I submitted yeserday my brother visa let see

but embassy and embassador are not reliable source. A blind person knows visas are ban but they still keep telling us there is no ban and approval depends on case to case.
My junior colleague indian national got her girl frend visa approved and same time I was unable to call my legal wife. what type of case to case that was.

My husband applied for my mother visit visa online. 
As we have already applied 5 times before  and faced rejection (  individually and through his office as well ) . But yesterday he applied again and in 10 min visa got approved . Yes it was shocking but Alhumdolilah. 
Still we are confused that visa is of 3 months or one month as too many confusing lines are on it . So today i will visit their office and lets c what they  will say about it .

cong. so probably the ban lifted
its a good news

Please update if the employment visa are also open. As I am also hearing news about visit visas.

Pakland wrote:

cong. so probably the ban lifted
its a good news

Thank you . Loads of prayers for all those who are anxiously waiting for visa .

Don't know that ban has lifted or not as nothing is official .but still lets hope for the best .

Good news
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urdupo … 56034.html

Bahrain lifts visa ban

Ok so here is an update.  From what I have been able to find out, yes visas are open, there are a few things to keep in mind:

1) There is no issue on visas for blood relatives whether visit or dependent
2) No issue on visas for people in Bahrain ie you cancel visa and apply for another type
3) Employment visas also relaxed but it is case by case. Big companies face no issues but some smaller ones may face issues

Great to hear... All hamdo lillah

Good to Know. This was much needed.

Thank you for your continuous update on the issue. This thread was very helpful.

Dear All, just wants to update that , i got my work visit visa today. it was applied by Bahrain national company as i had to go there for work so my company had requested  to the local company it was applied and i have got. I don't know whether it is still case to case or the issue has been resolved.
Alhamdollilah,
saleem

Just to update- my wife's dependent visa got through today - however Visit visa applied for my brother got rejected again. Any other suggestions

I got my brother work visa today alhamdullihah with in 3 days and no issues

congrats dude!

Thank you

Brother in how many days you got wife's visa

2days

Alhamdulillah received family visa for my wife & two kids within two days
Although it was rejected three times (two times in December & one time in January) but this it is approved within two days only Alhamdulillah
There was no any reference or follow ups this time
it means now visas are being issued quickly
I wish good luck to rest of the applicants

Got approved visa after 15 time rejection

Hi guys, did you face any extra checking this week while coming from Saudi to Bahrain?

So usually it works like this. While coming from Saudi side, first you get a paper from Customs, then you pass immigration and they stamp the Customs paper as well, and at the last checkpoint they take the Customs paper and check how many people are in the car. I have been doing this every week for past 2.5 years, and no problem at all. Currently I have a Bahrain RP with a higher managerial position, and I have a one-year visit/commercial visa of Saudi and am a Pakistani passport holder.

Last night, the immigration guy took the Customs paper, gave me back my passport and asked me to go to Hall number 1. I went there, waited for few minutes and then the guy at the counter took my passport, punched something in the system and gave me another paper (in Arabic). I went back to immigration counter to take back the Customs paper. He took my passport, checked something in the system and said it's fine. When I asked to stamp and give me the Customs paper, he said that there is no need, and take the new paper (given in Hall 1) to last checkpoint and they will let me pass. I went to last checkpoint, he took that new paper, asked for my passport, matched some information between that paper and passport, kept that paper and let me pass.

It was not much of a hassle, but it never happened before in past 2.5 years of my travel to Saudi. I was wondering if someone else also faced the same situation. I saw an Indian guy going through the same process.

Yes, this is new and started last week.  When you are exiting from Saudi, they pull aside Pakistanis at immigration and ask them to go to the hall.  They keep the customs paper.  What you described started happening last week.  Now, its more streamlined.

You just go to the hall, get fingerprinted i.e. all fingers and thumbs, get exited in system, take passports, go back to the guy who has the customs paper, get it and leave.

Morning Xtang,

Hope you are doing great.

I have a situation, i am sure, you can help me out. My wife has entered Bahrain on a dependent visa, can she travel back to Pakistan and come back later in a month or two for her CPR? or for the subsequent travels she must have a CPR?

TIA.

She needs to get the permit stamped in her passport.   Then she can travel in and out without issue.  CPR can be done later.

Hi Dears,
Please advice, do I suppose to attest marriage certificate by MOFA Bahrain? I am Pakistani and I already got attestation by MOFA Pakistan and Bahrain Embassy in Pakistan.

I don't think so.  I never got mine done from MOFA Bahrain.  But then LMRA rules and regulations keep changing.  Submit what you have and if they ask for it, then, it is barely a 10 min job at the MOFA attestation centre.

You need to get it attested from Mofa and then apply with your office or agent.