Employment visa is in grace period.

Hi, I have a question, my visa will expire December 23, 2021, but last week of November, as I checked my visa it's written in the status "Employment visa is in grace period". What does it mean? is it a notification to my HR/company to renew or not my visa? or this is already the grace period that I need to look for another sponsor to avoid any penalty just incase?

Hello,
It means that your visa has been cancelled and you have thirty days grace period to correct your status or leave the country.

T&R

According to my HR, she didn't cancel my visa yet. she's insisting that she never modified my visa the time I saw it's already in grace period. If the visa is cancelled, the status should be 'Employment visa is not valid.' that is what she's telling me.

This means that there are 30 days to visa expiry.  After that, the not valid message will come up.

If my visa is already written not valid in online, does it mean that I still have a 30days grace period?

From the day it expired, yes

Another question, if my visa will expire on 23rd of December, is there any chance that my current company can extend my visa for 1 month before the expiration or after expiration of my visa? and if yes, how much it will cost and how many times they can extend?

LMRA can extend grace period up to 90 days with 30 days at a time.  Your employer cannot.

If LMRA can extend my grace period up to 90days, what will be the status of my visa online? will it show  Valid visa or still in grace period?

Does that matter?   the question is irrelevant.   You WON'T have a valid visa as your visa has expired.  Only your time to leave the country or rectify the status is extended - and if you end up leaving during the 90 days for whatever reason, you won't be able to re-enter.

It matters. Because my new company cant proceed to the next step for my application coz they need my visa as Valid, and not in grace  period.

As I said, once it expires, it won't be valid.  And before then, it will show as in grace period - it will NOT show as valid unless your old employer renews it. Only the time for you to leave the country will be extended.

My advice is to ask your new employer to apply for a new visa once your old one expires.  Transfer or mobility requires the visa to be valid for at least 3 months and your visa is not.

In this moment how can i joint new company?

Bcoz my new company told to me open mobility or cancelled visa. Can i know about this?

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

I have covered this same question dozens of time and even written a full FAQ.  Don't be lazy and search the forum, instead of posting the same question on multiple threads.  On top, your new company has already answered you i.e. ask old employer to give you mobility or to cancel your visa.

Hi there I have a question I recently resign from my previous company as I got a new offer in a new one my last day was on 5th august but my visa was going to expire on the 09th august ...not to have to cancel my visa my previous company waited till the expiration date .now that I sent all the document for applying for a new visa  my new HR told me to ask my previous company or an extern agent to extend my grace period ...can I get some clarification pls ? Thank you
Yes, you will need to visit LMRA,  to extend the grace period.

T&R

My employment visa ends on november 25tb and noew it shows online tbat the visa is in grace period. I am out of bahrain, can i re  enter the country?

No, you cannot.

Answered on your other post.

My visa is expiring in 28 Nov but now showing grace period what does it mean

Last 30 days to renew visa.

@XTang

Please My visa renew

I have question..i want to transfer my visa from house visa to flexi visa..my house visa will expire on January 2023..when i need to transfer? After or before expiration,,they will give extension even 1month?

1) You can't transfer.  Domestic visa needs to be cancelled

2) There is no flexi visa anymore.  The other option, you can only apply for if you are eligible

@XTang i think they start flexible visa again ... please let me know if they start flexi visa again...if yes can I apply if I am on my greace period my company canceled my visa on probation period can I apply flexi visa please any help will be appreciated..

No they didn't start it again.

@XTang

What you mean by can only apply if eligible...

What is the eligiblelty to get Flexi visa please reply

There is no more flexi visa.

If there is no more Flexi visa ,So is there any other options to stay in Bahrain and doing work as freelancer..

Not in the same way as before.

Go and read this.  Then contact the labour centers and see if it is applicable for you.

https://lmra.gov.bh/en/page/show/427

My Visa in Grace period and after 15 days it will expire I don't want to renew my Visa with current employer because I have an offer letter from another company I have also given 3 month notice period to current employer I want to ask after expiration of my Visa can my new employer apply for visa or I need to cancel it first after visa expiry and then new employer can apply employment visa

When in grace period a new visa can be applied.

@logicalindian

My point is that can my new employer apply visa after expiry or I need permission of current employer to first cancel my Visa after expiry date then new employer apply for it?

Once visa expires, it is considered as cancelled.  So you don't need permission after expiry.

Im in black list in bahrain becuse police take me jail

How i can remove my blacklist

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1049946 read this.

Can you please advise, if you have 30 days grace period after visa cancellation and then you find a new employer when only 5 days left of grace period and he applies your visa, but visa is under approval process on 30th day of grace period or more. Do you still need to get 30 days extension or by applying new visa you corrected your status and you or your new employer have nothing to do now expect just wait for visa approval?

If visa has already been applied, nothing needs to be done.  Only if it is rejected and needs to be re-applied.............then you need extension.