Employment visa is not valid

Hi this is  azhar i have a concern about my employment visa, 2 days back when i checked my legal status on lmra.bh website it was showing employement visa is in progress but now its showing employment visa is not valid, i can able to see my occupation and company name and monthly fees is not paid, im really worried because it is more than 2 months now, i request you to please provide me some information on this.

Thanks
Azhar

From what you said, it seems that it was rejected.  And monthly fees not paid is also something that can lead to visa cancellations after some time.

Check with your employer.  Only they can tell you exactly what the situation is.

Yes you are exactly right, today i have checked with lmra they said visa is got cancelled due to not paying monthly fees on time , according to lmra if i want to entre bahrain employer has to start the process from the beginning. When the same i informed to employer, once again employer requesting me to wait for more 10 days, i request you to please give me suggestion on this.

Thanks
Azhar

Unfortunately, there is nothing YOU can do yourself.  You just have to wait for the employer.  They have to comply with all LMRA requirements and then apply for the visa for you again.

I have never heard of visa cancellations due to non-payment of monthly fees as no company is stupid enough not to pay - LMRA also gives a lot of time to make this payment.   But honestly, your employer doesn't really seem organized or maybe is in financial trouble and cannot pay.   I would think twice about joining a company like this.

They are more strict on wll companies in comparison to spc companies.

That's not what I meant.  I have my own WLL company and when the monthly fee invoice is raised, I have almost 2 months to pay.

For any company which is serious and organized; it is impossible to even consider not to pay especially when you consider what the alternative is.  The only reason you wouldn't is because you don't have the money or are not organized.  In either case, it's not a company you want to work for.

As you said they are not well organized paid the monthly fees after finishing the deadline, i'm in a situation where its very hard for me to a take decision now because almost i  have waited for more than 3 months the bad thing is that with 7 seven days my medical is going to expire.

From
Azhar

3 months is too long to just do an application.   Medical may not be an issue if they lodge the application before it expires.

I'm very much thankful of you for providing useful information.

Hellp i am ismail i new here. I got job in Bahrain.. Status : employment visa not valied. But monthly fee : paid all other got okay.. for last 6 days it show not valid why?

Please read the thread.  Your question has already been answered.  It means that the visa is not valid i.e. either it has been cancelled or the application for the visa has been rejected.  Speak to your employer to find out reason.

Finally i got a confirmation mail from the employer stating that they don't want to proceed further for bahrain due  to non availability of visa, they would like to shift bahrain candidates to KSA but  before accepting the offer i have a doubt which i want to get clarify. In dec 2016 i got an employement offer from KSA and  the visa was stamped on my passport but due to some personal reasons i did not travel to saudi arabia, i paid the visa cancellation amount to my consultancy and there is a  cancellation stamp on the visa, i request you to please give  a suggestion to proceed further or not? I'm worried because i have cancelled my earlier visa.

From
Azhar

For Bahrain, it is as I said, probably their Bahrainisation ratio doesn't allow for new expat visa and hence why the application was rejected.

I am surprised that they are shifting you to KSA as the Saudisation requirements are even tougher.  You never got an Iqama as far as I can tell and then you cancelled visa as well.  There shouldn't be a problem with Saudi.

As I said before, don't resign till you have visa in your hand.  Saudi visa can take much much longer for Pakistani's with the red tape vs. Bahrain.

Yes i agree i will not resign my current job untill i get visa, once again i would like to thank for your quick response and valuable suggestions.

If employment visa is not valid, and 30days is finished already, is it possible to extend another one month? And who to contact? The employer or LMRA?

Contact LMRA

Check with ur employer and push him to do ur visa

I came as a visitor in Bahrain and I got a job ,so the employer applied my visa and it was showing employment visa in progress, monthly fee paid and after some weeks it shows employment visa invalid ,so my question is ,what is my present status a visitor or a worker?
I came as a visitor in Bahrain and I got a job ,so the employer applied my visa and it was showing employment visa in progress, monthly fee paid and after some weeks it shows employment visa invalid ,so my question is ,what is my present status a visitor or a worker?
- @Geva Claudine

Until and unless you have got a Valid visa from the employer you are still on Visit Visa and you are not allowed to work. If you want to check whether the visa is issued in case the employer is not responding or has submitted it to any document clearance agency. Just send me a personal message and I will be able to help to check it.

@XTang Hi this Ageh Rufus.

I came to Bahrain with a visit visa and got a job and my computer applied for a working permit visa showing visa in progress and monthly fees paid then after some weeks like three I checked it showing invalid visa so now I don't know my stand here in Bahrain

You will need to visit GDNPR find out how much fine you'll have to pay, pay it and then exit the country.

T&R

@topinsight01 hi how can I get to u ,to know my present state concerning my visa

@topinsight01 hi how can I get to u ,to know my present state concerning my visa
-@Geva Claudine

I have sent you a personal message. Please check.

Hello everyone,I'm working as a domestic helper here in Bahrain..before I check my employment status in lmra it's fine...but after few months I checked it again it says.. visa is invalid but bfor I read my employment visa is valid for 2 years.. my question is..is there possibility that my employer cancelled my visa? Or it's just there's something happen of lmra system...🤔🤔

Hello everyone,I'm working as a domestic helper here in Bahrain..before I check my employment status in lmra it's fine...but after few months I checked it again it says.. visa is invalid but bfor I read my employment visa is valid for 2 years.. my question is..is there possibility that my employer cancelled my visa? Or it's just there's something happen of lmra system...🤔🤔
-@Dina Ho

Most probably your employer has cancelled the visa. Check residency services in Bahrain.bh and try to download the residency certificate. If not your visa is cancelled.

@topinsight01 ok thank you so much.. I will try that and update after...🙏

@Dina Ho

Most welcome.

My own employment visa is showing the same invalid with visa fee paid and my company have started cutting my salary for the visa payment

It's also showing eligible to apply through the registered center in the working permit side, so I don't know what the issue could be

Please any suggestions?

Simply, you don't have a visa.  Speak to your employer.

Dear Xtang,

How are you? I hope you could give me an answer to my questions. Recently I changed company and my previous employer has cancelled my visa and they said that I only have one month and after that i need to do extension. Now my current company informed me that my visa has been approved and only waiting for payment, when i checked in express service its showing “visa is in progress”, now i checked again after a month and its showing “visa is invalid”. i still under probation period and it will be completed on Jan 2. I think my current employer did not proceed for my visa payment. Can I search for other jobs and stop my duty as i dont have a visa or just wait for them to process my visa?

Thank you

Well if they haven't filed a visa for you again, then you can ask another employer to file for you (so that they don't apply again).   You are also not supposed to work for them without a visa.

@XTang Hi. Thanks so much for your quick response.

Should I stop coming for duty since I don't have visa from them? or Can I resign and find another job now? Also, still they haven't given my one month salary yet.

Sorry for confusing questions.

Go and read this first:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=841333

@XTang Thank you so much. I spoke with my Hr department and they gave me two options. One is find another sponsor who can give me visa or they can apply again for me but they cannot guarantee that it will be paid since the company is having financial crisis. I have one question though. I just want to go home in my country but what is the procedure since my visa has been cancelled 1st week of October.

If you are within 30 days of cancellation, just leave.   If you are beyond 30 days, ask for extension and then leave.

@XTang sir help me please my husband is applying for work permit from visite visa.But 2 times application has been rejected in lmra process.Employer is saying that it's not a from my side.It's from your side.I also went immigration,they said to me everything is cleared.Someone is saying that you should have to go to court for clearing your previous records/matters.I checked there is no travel ban and any fine.please reply me as soon as possible.

I have no idea as you haven't given any details.   It has been rejected at which stage?  LMRA or immigration?

If LMRA has sent it back then it has nothing to do with you.  It is something your employer needs to handle.  Also note, if your husband is on a multiple entry visit visa then he needs to cancel it.  That can't be transferred.

@XTang Hello xtang, to whom I need to ask for an extension? to my previous employer or to my current one? or can I get it on my own?  Thanks. 😶

@gilbinorabino

Your new employer will provide an extension for you to transfer your visa.

@marteena06 Thanks so much ❤️