Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

Jawad36339325 wrote:

Visas are open now for pakistani nationals coz our company ansar gallery have already visas for new commers

As I said before, it is not open.  Only big companies are able to get visas for their employees.  Please don't post unsubstantiated information and give false hope to people.  For the overwhelming majority, the rejections are still happening.

My wife visa rejected today. Where is open

As I said, it is NOT open.  Some people have the habit of coming here and posting such things without knowing the full issue.   it is only open for big companies as we all already know.

ok boss thank you

I just got my daughter's visa today. It took 4 weeks to complete the process.

Complete Ban now. Because Our Govt and NADRA deserve it

Give me a break UK007!!!

Give me a break UK007!!!  So it seems you are only "resourceful" guy and working in a "Big Company"  who's been issued visa frequently and in between no rejections no objections. Are you being honest mate???  Publish a snap, you can conceal personal details just reflect visa type/ title and dates, thats it!!!

I cannot share the details Man  :) . But yes I got my visa. If you don't want to believe, please don't insist for sharing details. I was also struggling since July for my visa but now I got it and I was very active in this post so I shared my status. If you see my previous posts, I have also mentioned that my visas rejected when it rejected in past but now I received visa Alhamdu Lillah.

He is right.  I have said it again and again; I wonder why people don't read.

There ARE SOME visas being issued here and there.  Probably 5-10% applications are meeting with success whereas 90%+ are being rejected.  The ones who are being approved are generally for larger or well known companies, people who are already here and have cleared security checks, some government bodies and people who are approaching through the right references.   it is NOT a total ban.

Hi There, I heard that by January the matter will be resolved. Not an authentic source but!! Just rumors

Xtang Bro, people who are already working here change employer (not through mobility but cancellation and apply new visa), are they getting visa easily??

Appreciate a feedback

In most cases, yes. Especially if security clearance ie finger printing has been done.

Xtang has already replied many time that there is no deadline for reopening of visas. second part he answered. People think new year things will be changed however in reality things change when we change ourself instead of changing year or years

Thanks. Exactly.

Hme or ky comonay has not receied call yet for ky f8ngerprints. I have general Accountant visa. I tried hy my self to go to riffa police station and they told my name is not there with them. I should check with other police stations. I have called so many other police station and no record found for finger prints. I try to call CID main branch but they never provied me any info. No w ky question is can someone tell me any ethanic place from where i can get the info or phone on which i can call and get info where i have to go for fimgerprints.

It will be police station as per block listed on CPR. They will call you when they get a list with your name. And if its needed. You can't do anything if list hasn't been given.

https://arabiatoday.news/economic-news/ … -allowance

Can anyone explain this to me ?

My mom's visa is rejected again .so its the 2nd time . Neways  Allah Rab e  Raheem is very merciful . I will inshallah apply again in couple of days .  Yes i am totally broken  as she is all alone there . 😑

Please dont spread  false information here .It damages everyone emotionally because everyone is here for any good news or hope . So please  share authenticated information . 

Everyone is frustrated by this situation . Feel the pain of each other . And if someone gets the visa please share all possible information humbly for others benefits.

Whats that

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this topic is covered already, tried searching but couldn't find much details.

In order to apply for a spouse visa what are the attestations required.

I have already got one from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan. Is there anything else?

Ministry of foreign affairs Pakistan  and bahrain embassy in Pakistan.

Thanks for the response Batman, so the Bahrain Consulate in Karachi is attesting the documents? also, do u know what is the process?

Can you confirm if this is the same:

Consulate General of the Kingdom of Bahrain - Karachi
Address: Bungalow No.118, Lane No. 8, Khayaban-E-Muhafiz, Phase 7, D.H.A. Karachi.

Yeah that's the place you need to visit.

Do you mind telling me the process is it the same, submission in morning and collection in evening. They might charge some amount also. Do they see some documents?

Below are the document requirements for spouse and children. I have done both, so it's first hand experience.

For Spouse:
- First get the computerized marriage certificate from your Union Council office in Pakistan
- Get it attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan. If you cannot go there personally, go to Leopards Courier Service. They provide the attestation service in Pakistan and deliver it to your home. (They take your's and spouse's CNIC/NICOP copy and Nikah Nama copy as well).
- Since I was already in Bahrain, so I got the marriage certificate delivered to Bahrain to get the attestations here. First is the Pakistan Embassy in Bahrain. Give them the marriage certificate (along with CPR, Passport and RP copies). Submit it at 8:30am in the morning and you will get it by 1:00pm in the afternoon.
- Then I went to field office of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bahrain. It's a walk-in office in Manama, in the market near NBB tower. They do the attestation on the spot, in 5-10 minutes.
- That's it. Submit the attested marriage certificate along with passport copy of your spouse, your CPR copy, your smart card info page, your RP copy, to your company and they will do the rest. You will receive the paper visa in few days.

For Child:
- Exact process as above. Only replace the marriage certificate with your child's birth certificate. Computerized one that you get from your Union Council office (NOT the Form 'B' you get from NADRA).

Please note that I did not do any attestation from Bahrain Embassy in Pakistan, neither for spouse, nor for my kid. This was in September 2015 and August 2018 respectively.

Regarding the visa problem in Bahrain, XTang is right that some visas are getting approved. I got my son's visa in 3rd attempt, in October 2018. Please read my older post with all the details of how I got it.

Thanks SAM for the complete and detailed response. My PRO told me to get it attested only from MOFA (in Pakistan) and Bahrain Embassy (in Pakistan).

There is one agent close to civic center who can get it done for you as well, bizpoint is their name.

http://bizpointonline.com

hi mr waseem

Can we please speak on this issue? The GDN would like to update on the situation pl.

Rgds

Raji Unnikrishnan
Gulf Daily  News

Any authenticated updates  regrading visa ?

raji999 wrote:

hi mr waseem

Can we please speak on this issue? The GDN would like to update on the situation pl.

Rgds

Raji Unnikrishnan
Gulf Daily  News

I have read your article in GDN Mr Raji Unnikishnan . 👍

Hopefully it will be seen by officials . I heard from 10th jan visa will be open with revised fee( obviusly high) .but still this is just a rumor as nothing is announced officially .

I wonder what is with put government as if they are sleeping or may be dead though . People are really suffering . I have applied 3rd time for my mum visa . One of my friends aunt get the visa 2nd attempt . Its like a game of muscial chair ... all drop put in the end but linger on till the end and last one got the visa ...

Why our embassy is not answering any authenticated statment . It seems like  pakistani goverment has disowned us ..😑

Can we speak on the issue please? Kindly  call me on ***

rgds

Raji

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

The link is missing ...

THATS GOOD BRO. IS IT CONFIRM..

WHAT JOB UR IN ANSAR GALLARY. ANY POST FOR ME......

FYI. Application for my mother in law visit visa has been rejected today.  The matter is still not resolved.

Bro XTang, those who have not been summoned for fingerprints at police stations including myself.. what does it suggest that we are security clear already or any other reason.

I have lately changed employer and my Visa is under process (submitted on 27/12/2018) and am living in Bahrain since 2012.. do you think Visa issuance would be a problem for me?

Thanks

Well I want some information. My Wife is a Bahraini National. Do I have any edge of getting a resident visa if her family apply in dependent visa category.

Plus one of the company wants to employee me but they are saying visa are still banned. do you think issue is resolved or its still 5 to 10% cases are getting approved out of 100???

Enigma_j wrote:

Bro XTang, those who have not been summoned for fingerprints at police stations including myself.. what does it suggest that we are security clear already or any other reason.

I have lately changed employer and my Visa is under process (submitted on 27/12/2018) and am living in Bahrain since 2012.. do you think Visa issuance would be a problem for me?

Thanks

It doesn't mean that.  I have also been in Bahrain since 2014 and had to go for fingerprints.  As the guy at the police station said; there are just so many people that need to go through it.  This means that it will take time for them to cover everyone.

But since you are already here and it is a transfer request (not a new visa), I don't think it should be a problem.

UmairHameed00 wrote:

Well I want some information. My Wife is a Bahraini National. Do I have any edge of getting a resident visa if her family apply in dependent visa category.

Plus one of the company wants to employee me but they are saying visa are still banned. do you think issue is resolved or its still 5 to 10% cases are getting approved out of 100???

Read through the thread.  I won't repeat myself.  I have clearly specified on many occasions what the issue is.