Runaway case

hi..Sir i need urgent help regarding my company make me runaway before one month ago because of overstay i have offer letter with me and also my new employer giving visa that any sulution and what i have to do

Nothing can be done until the runaway case is removed.   If the case is false, then you can approach LMRA with the evidences to get that removed.  After that your new employer can apply for a visa.

However, I would suggest that you get a lawyer.   

Read this thread for the issues and lawyer contacts:

New topic