Visa fine for overstaying?

Hi everyone.

So the grace period ended on 21st January 2020 for all visitors. I extended my visa for another month which will end on 18th February 2020, and I already got the extended visa receipt file. But I paid the extension on 24th January which is 3 days after the grace period ended. When I leave Bahrain, do I have a fine for 3 days overstaying before the extension? Please help.

Thank you in advance

2-3 days usually doesn't matter especially if they extend visa within 2-3 days of overstay.  Check with npra if anything is owing.

its 15 bd regardless of days..

Every time I check the status of my visa it says "valid" though. I hope there won't be an issue in the immigration post at the airport. I'm just afraid that the immigration officer asks me to pay fines which have to be done at the NPRA right before my departure  :|

Hey, Can you please tell me what happened to you as I am facing the same issue?

I am wondering if you had to pay a fine or not

How many days overstay??

I have. Visit visa valid upto August 2021 but stay period is expired and it is showing overstay kindly give me the suggestions

Visit NPRA before you exit, clear off fines if any. Remember overstaying means next time when you apply for visa you could be denied entry.

I got ban for turist and work visa because i was overstay 3 months
What can i do enter Bahrain again? My company applied for me for work visa even now i am in my country but the answer was negative.
How long should i wait for this ban?
I left Bahrain a month ago

Your company should check that in the immigration that for how long the ban is implemented as it differed on case to case.

My one flate mate came from kerala visit visa almost 1 year she didn't make renew visa already 2 times visa renew now she cant renew again visit visa she overstay in Bahrain 1 year how she can go country, if she go she can come back or no??

She needs to check with immigration, pay fine and leave.  In all likelihood, she won't be able to come back with an overstay of such a long time.   But you never know.

Hi sir could u plz tell me 8 months  my visa is cancel after i did not got other visa now i wants to go back i wants to know that for 8 months there will be fine because my company cancel my work visa before almost 8 months

Hi sir could u plz tell me 8 months  my visa is cancel after i did not got other visa now i wants to go back i wants to know that for 8 months there will be fine because my company cancel my work visa before almost 8 months

- @Tahira Gulshan

Try to get the Grace period through any clearing agency. Then you can exit from Bahrain.

@Kasandra. M bro how much fine you pay for 3month overstay

@XTang bro i am on visit and overstay for 3month if i paid panalty..can i go back to my country

Do not extend your over stay, 50bd is fine for 1 month

@syedgouse9211 if you have paid then yes you can exit the country without any issues

@XTang
Hello
Please advice me
There is a problem with my CPR, I have a work visa (LMRA), so I went to LMRA twice to make my new CPR.  But both times I did my fingerprints but the officer told me there was a problem with the date.  LMRA database showed, I arrived in Bahrain on 06/12/2022.  But I came here on 06/12/2021.  I have been waiting for a long time to solve this problem.  But not yet.  Please advise me how to resolve this issue.
Ask your employer to raise a ticket with e-support and also a complaint on Tawasul portal.
@XTang
Hello
Please advice me
There is a problem with my CPR, I have a work visa (LMRA), so I went to LMRA twice to make my new CPR.  But both times I did my fingerprints but the officer told me there was a problem with the date.  LMRA database showed, I arrived in Bahrain on 06/12/2022.  But I came here on 06/12/2021.  I have been waiting for a long time to solve this problem.  But not yet.  Please advise me how to resolve this issue.
- @Thathsara23

First of all, you are doing it wrong.

I am not sure why you are going to LMRA for CPR. It is CPR Office where you should go to issue CPR.

Please confirm whether you have arrived on 12th June 2022 in Bahrain on Visit Visa.

Is your enrollment completed in LMRA - If yes, book an appointment and get the cpr from the employer. If no - Ask the employer to raise the ticket in support and after it is cleared, complete the enrollment and book the appointment for CPR.

Hello good evening ,I want to go back to my country,I came with visit visa and I got a company that wanted to change my visit visa to work,the visa was applied and wen it was ready for payment the boss didn't pay ,so the visa was cancelled on 11th of June,so my status now is showing overstay and I guess is 4months overstay and I am told to buy a flight ticket to my country and at the airport immigration will charge me 30bd per month,then I can exit, another person says I should do extension,after the extension I may choose to leave or get someone to apply me a work visa, please I need ur help ,don't know which procedure to follow

@Geva Claudine how many months you stay over you have to pay that amount otherwise you have pay months you staying in future

Good afternoon, please I need genuine on what to do, I came to Bahrain as visit visa by JUNE and I got work on same June before the first month expired which my boss said he will change it to working visa then he gave me OFFER LETTER of 2years contract and ask me to pay 120bd since then he did not do anything about it, now I'm overstay 5month and still working with him but nothing done about the working visa or extension. Please what can we do now because we are  7 staffs he recruit same day and collect 120bd each since 5month ago. Please what can we do now

This is problem for you you have a paid fine over stay heare

Hi please guide, I am on visit visa and found job. My employer is waiting to process the work permit. My last day is 15 jan 2023. Can work permit will be applied after visit visa expired?.

You can extend the visit visa by visiting NPRA or ask your employer to help you with it, explain them.

@xtang how long should it take for a new work permit processing for visit visa holder inside Bahrain,, thx in advance.

Depends on your employer.  Anywhere from 2-4 weeks.

Hi everyone.

So the grace period ended on 21st January 2020 for all visitors. I extended my visa for another month which will end on 18th February 2020, and I already got the extended visa receipt file. But I paid the extension on 24th January which is 3 days after the grace period ended. When I leave Bahrain, do I have a fine for 3 days overstaying before the extension? Please help.

Thank you in advance
-@riseuplights

My company canceled my visa already I'm  going back to my contry. But I dont know when they cancel Becouse if incase overstay how may I know how many days I'm already over stay?

Please suggested and help need it

Call lmra.

My dad lost his job in Bahrain 9 months ago he has resident permit till 2023 August but has no visa from 9 months. What can be done what will be the fine??

First get confirmation from the LMRA portal the status of the visa, if it mentions no records or visa expired then he must visit and pay the fine at NPRA.

@riseuplights my visa check is oversedy fine

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

Please read this

Hello , please I came on visit visa with my husband and child and my over stay 9months. But I didn't pay at immigration even though I was delayed for more than 5 hours. Please I want to know it this will affect my passport for any other country applications. Because I didn't know that I have to pay with my family we just went straight to immigration and was asked to wait and later left . Please help me I hope it won't affect my passport

It really depends on a lot of factors.  Were you deported or left voluntarily?

And if any other country's visa application has a question about deportation / removal or overstay.

@XTang hello , thank you so much for your response. I left voluntarily as things were getting difficult and no Job so we just got our tickets and left we never knew about a fine so I was discussing with a friend and he told me if we want to apply to another country especially Canada or America that we will be refused because Bahrain has placed a ban on our passports so I just want to know if the information is true because the immigration didn't ask us any questions just delayed ux and we left.

As I said before, it depends on a lot of factors. For sure, you will have problems getting a visa in Bahrain again but other countries may or may not be a problem depending on the factors I listed.

I've been overstaying in Bahrain for 6 months now and i have the required amount to cover the charges. I am scheduled to leave Bahrain voluntarily on the 20th evening this month, so is it wise to pay the required dues at the NPRA on the 20th morning or shall i make the payment at the LMRA? I did not realize I overstayed until now, since i thought only the visa and work permit gets cancelled upon leaving a job, but it so happens that even the RP is cancelled too which was valid until December 2023. Is paying the fine a quick process and will i be able to go back home to collect my belongings and leave to the airport peacefully without any hiccups? Or will it be a better option to pay at the airport immigration counter on the spot then and there?