Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

Regarding the Marriage / Birth certificate of spouse / kid, I have done both and in both cases I never did the attestation of Bahrain Embassy in Pakistan. From Pakistan the only attestation I did was from MOFA Pakistan, via Leopards Courier Service. And from Bahrain I did the attestation from Pakistan Embassy and then from MOFA Bahrain (Manama Center), and then applied for visa. No issue at all.

I believe that you have an option, either to get attestation from Bahrain Embassy in Pakistan OR MOFA Bahrain, not both. Better to check with your agent / PRO first to save the hassle.

Hi Dears,

PRO applied spouse visa for me on 11th of March . Today is the fourth day and I checked the visa status in LMRA employer portal with the help of PRO. Its showing in status '' E Visa Awaiting". What is that stage?. I hope visa will be  issued in next week.

Read this thread:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

Yes you are very right. Sorry for the dumb post.

bahrain visas are clearly open and i got approved on 6 march . after 7 months  and several rejetion in that period but now its clear . not only me i saw so many people got visa in this month

Hi Dears,
I got the visa for my wife last week. She will be traveling in next month to Bahrain from Pakistan in sha Allah.

Mandatory documents that she has to bring with her are

1. Passport / ticket with  Ok to Board.
2. Polio certificate

That's it ? Or what else she has to do? Please guide.

Dear XTang,
Please guide me regarding this.

As my wife is coming from Pakistan. What documents she will be needing.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

1. Ticket/ visa copy/ passport
2. Polio certificate
3. Nicop or overseas ID card
4. Protector

Earliest response appreciated.

Thanks

For Bahrain, nothing except her passport.  The visa number is in the system.

For Pakistan, Ok to Board, visa print out, polio vaccination and carry NICOP with you.  Protector is for work visas not dependent visas - unless something has changed since my leaving Pakistan (which was more than 10 years ago).

Thanks brother