Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

Thanks Bro Xtang!! Appreciate your support and expertise.. Kudos to you

Hello guys, my employer applied for my visa in first week of november. It's been approximately 2 months. The status keeps changing between"employment visa in progress" to "expired employment visa". Every few weeks it changes between the two options.

Can anyone please explain me the reason?

Could be many reasons. Expired employment visa means just that or rejection.

If it means rejection, then why does it keep going back to visa in progress. It keeps going back and forth between these two options. I just dont understand that part.

As I said, it could be many reasons.  I have seen it a few times before - this fluctuation.  No point in speculating - it doesn't mean anything unless or until visa is approved or rejected.

@rj001 & XTang,  my company applied for dependent spouse visa 4 times since November and every time it's going to "employment visa in progress" to "expired employment visa" in a few days. I don't understand what should I do, totally disappointment tired with this situation. Heard from many people it's going to open in January but don't know is it true or just rumours, hoping to solve this issue asap many families are suffering and Pakistani embassy and government not taking any serious actions. :(:sosad:

I just don't get it. Why don't people read the thread?

Please read the thread. I have said many many many many times that it is not open.

When I started the thread, people were not believing that it was banned. And now everyone thinks its open from time to time.

Only about 5-10% of Visas are being approved. Usually for large well known companies, government bodies and a few others. I am again repeating myself on this.

No one knows for sure when it will open. These rumours have been there since July of last year ie it will open next month blah blah. I will again repeat myself here - either it will open, hopefully within next 6 months depending on security matters or it will go the direction of Kuwait and never open.

hey Man, can you tell me i am living in UAE and my company wants to send me Bahrain for some work. what do you think will we get visa through our agent ( visit visa). or should we apply online e-visa. what do you suggest.

My frend applied from UAE evisa and also he has paid the fee but his visa rejected by NPRA and responded u will get ur money back in 2 to 3 months. Better to apply through ur agent

If your occupation mentioned on the visa of UAE RP sticker is managerial or a higher post it shouldn't be an issue to get a visa on arrival

I came to bahrain last month and got the visa on arrival no questions asked.

thanks for reply. My profession on UAE visa is Mechanical Engineer. And we have requested a govet company to apply a business  work visa for a month for me. what do you think? Will we get it.

Given the profession and your employer it seems highly likely the visa wouldn't be a problem but considering the situation these days having an 100 percent assurance is hard to come by.

But best of luck and keep the forum posted

Generally, the best option is to arrive and get visa on arrival as a GCC resident.   I know a lot of people who got it this way and AFTER being rejected for formal visa applications, both sponsored and un-sponsored.

Hi all,
  Upon entering my passport number and choosing the country in the LMRA express services platform, I get the message " The requested record does not exist in the system".
I understand that this means the employer has not applied for my visa yet.
   The question is:  Can this br due to any other reason other than the employer has not applied yet ?

Thanks a lot

This is the wrong thread for that question.   Could be any reason i.e. they have not applied or system not updated or system issue.   Get application number from them and check with that.

I heared that GDN posted some favourable news against this ban. Hope will see some progress although hopes going to diminish let see

@XTang.
Thanks a lot for your reply. I will be more attentive to the forum where I post next time.

Hi, any updates regarding visa ban ?

Same situation as I wrote before.

Bro Xtang, I heard Visit Visas through Gulf Air are being accepted.. is it true or not?

Yes and no. Approvals but also rejection.

XTang, it's a right time to apply my wife visa. Please advise?

What do you mean right time?

If you read what I wrote, it is the same situation as before. 

It is up to you if you want to apply.  I don't see any harm either way.

Dear all,
can you all write this issue to this email please,  [email protected] explaining the reason why and when it happened. i did same and expecting same from you.

Also register yourself and your complaint at Pakistan portal as well please.

Is it true that i heard from someone that pakistani visas open but again ban for 10 years...

False information.

False information.

How u said?? Is no any ban on pakistan passport? Coz i want my wife here in bahrain.

Hi if someone can suggest me that my wife brother having french passport. Is there any possibility she can enter in Bahrain with his brother as french passport does not require visa. otherwise is there any solution I can apply mine and my wife who is in Pak, UAE visa for both from Bahrain. As I want to make an attempt to settle in UAE by utilising my 45 days leave.

That doesn't matter. He has a French passport she doesn't. He will be allowed to enter without visa, she won't. Entry is by person not group. Even if brother was gcc national, she won't get visa on arrival as a Pakistani national.

What uae visa are you referring to?  Visit visa? That can be applied from anywhere online. Work visa requires a job offer and sponsor - just like Bahrain.

Thank you Xtang for precise ans.

How to know whether your visa has been approved? Does the status change to to "Valid Employment Visa"?
Or is there any other way?

Hi rj001

Well once the visa is issued then only it will show Valid Employment Visa.. Approval can be checked theough either Employer portal by the employer or you can track through LMRA express by the Application No. , if Visa is approved at below of ur details it will show the Visa is ready for payment kindly ask the employer to pay as soon as possible to avoid cancellation. Once the payment is made then it will show valid visa..

Note: you should be tracking by application no. This message will not show if u track by CPR or Passport.

Many thanks for your reply.

Is there a still ban on pakistani visas?? If i take work visa from ansar gallery should i receive visa or no? For pakistan

Read the previous posts, you will get your answer.

I didnot understand that... currently i am working in ansar gallery. And my company want to give me a work visa for my wife . Is it ok for me or should i apply visit visa?

It's entirely your decision and I don't understand what is your question as you haven't given any details whatsoever. And this thread is about Pakistan visa ban and yes there are still problems. Apply for whatever visa and see if you get it. No one here can predict any chances.

Thnx Xtang for ur replys....

i want some details regarding pakistani national visa.
i want to get visa for my wife . my company will not give visa for my wife and my salary is also below 400 bd which is requirement. how i can get visa for my wife other than my sponsor company?
second thing is my father own a C.R as he is Bahriani but me and my wife are Pakistani National and my father he running a business. is there any way to get visa through this way? i am asking for both visit or employment? how i should apply?