Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

Guys
Any update?
It's been 4 months :( I feel so handicapped in this matter !!
What does the immigration say ?? When will the process be eased ?? Please help for God sake!! Anyone? I've fallen ill due to on going tensions for all this!

I have an update of Nov 15, 2018 will be fine

I have brought my other dependents without one remaining back in Pakistan. Now what I find out is CR is in big mess. There is no way I can apply for that dependent as Sponsor has offenses.

My wife visited Security building and they encouraged to get a new ID so they can approve.

Can you suggest what would be the best possibility?  I know mobility also is dangerous as of now

hearing these kinda from last 4 months.....

look like everybody got tired any positive news from any side for family or work permits

There is an update that Business Visas are started again.

Zohaiby2k wrote:

There is an update that Business Visas are started again.

you mean dependent visa ?

Busniess visas dear what is the procedure I guess there should be a new business and he will be employer like 50 or less more partnership in that wll company

But means no option here though for dependends because females are not allowed to go to gulf other than dependends and kids cant start their own business coz they are kids@@

XTang wrote:

Same situation as before unfortunately.

Hi

Someone from my family has approached and suggest that I try to apply for a visit visa to Bahrain, from a Bahrain embassy here in either Germany or the UK. They are certainly asking me about my EU residence permit which I definitely have it. This seems as an unsponsored visa as theyre asking me my bank statement, return air ticket and accomodation proof. The whole embassy application is online. My question is that should I give it a try? What are approval chances?

I thought itll be better to take some of your advice before applying!

And yea, we don't need to do payment in beginning unless it gets approved right?

Just for information: On the website, there is an eligibility test, which I tried and it showed me a list of visas I can apply for and the embassy based procedure visa (as I mentioned) was available in the list

Regards...

As I have said repeatedly; every process is in place e.g. online, embassy etc and has not changed.  The only thing that happens after you follow the process is a rejection.  No one can predict your chances.  Go ahead and apply and see what happens.

XTang wrote:

As I have said repeatedly; every process is in place e.g. online, embassy etc and has not changed.  The only thing that happens after you follow the process is a rejection.  No one can predict your chances.  Go ahead and apply and see what happens.

I'll giv it a try and will update you if any luck at my side!
Although I don't have high hopes but let's see !! Thanks for your response!! Fingers crossed!!

Hello everyone, even though I got the dependent visa for my son (in 3rd attempt), I still visit this forum to see if the issue of other fellow Pakistanis is resolved or not, and share if I have some reliable information. I can see that XTang is already helping the fellows with information available with him.

I hope that issue gets resolved quickly because I can feel the pain of not spending time with your loved ones. In my case, I did not do anything extra to get it approved. It was the 3rd attempt (previous 2 got rejected, one for dependent visa and one for visit e-visa), and after being pending in the system for 2.5 to 3 weeks, it got approved one fine day, and my son travelled to Bahrain. There was no issue at the airport as well and they put the RP sticker at the immigration.

The only thing I can infer from my case is that since both parents (myself and my wife) are already residents of Bahrain, there was no point in rejecting the visa of 6-months old kid. Another thing I did was to give fingerprints at Police station voluntarily, but as mentioned by some people in this thread, that might not have influenced the visa decision.

And yes, I prayed a lot too.

One more thing I would like to share is that the final decision of granting a visa is with NPRA (or GDNPR) after the application has passed through LMRA and CIO. Now a veteran guy told me that usually whenever there is a situation like this in which there is a ban on a certain nationality, an internal memo is passed through the organization to hold or tightly scrutinize the applications of a certain nationality. What the guys at visa section do is that they only read the headline "Stop visa of XYZ nationality" and apply that as blanket restriction to all cases, and they don't go into the details of that memo, in which exceptions are mentioned as well, for example, "Stop visa of XYZ nationality, except children under the age of 12, or elders over the age of 60". Just an example.

This is just a subjective thing that I mentioned above, as I got to know about this from someone.

SamBahrain wrote:

Hello everyone, even though I got the dependent visa for my son (in 3rd attempt), I still visit this forum to see if the issue of other fellow Pakistanis is resolved or not, and share if I have some reliable information. I can see that XTang is already helping the fellows with information available with him.

I hope that issue gets resolved quickly because I can feel the pain of not spending time with your loved ones. In my case, I did not do anything extra to get it approved. It was the 3rd attempt (previous 2 got rejected, one for dependent visa and one for visit e-visa), and after being pending in the system for 2.5 to 3 weeks, it got approved one fine day, and my son travelled to Bahrain. There was no issue at the airport as well and they put the RP sticker at the immigration.

The only thing I can infer from my case is that since both parents (myself and my wife) are already residents of Bahrain, there was no point in rejecting the visa of 6-months old kid. Another thing I did was to give fingerprints at Police station voluntarily, but as mentioned by some people in this thread, that might not have influenced the visa decision.

One more thing I would like to share is that the final decision of granting a visa is with NPRA (or GDNPR) after the application has passed through LMRA and CIO. Now a veteran guy told me that usually whenever there is a situation like this in which there is a ban on a certain nationality, an internal memo is passed through the organization to hold or tightly scrutinize the applications of a certain nationality. What the guys at visa section do is that they only read the headline "Stop visa of XYZ nationality" and apply that as blanket restriction to all cases, and they don't go into the details of that memo, in which exceptions are mentioned as well, for example, "Stop visa of XYZ nationality, except children under the age of 12, or elders over the age of 60". Just an example.

This is just a subjective thing that I mentioned above, as I got to know about this from someone.

thank you fro your information  my case is i got reject 2 times work visa  i apply 3rd time but still in pending on GDNPR but  i first 2 rejection is 10 and 10 days but now 14 days complete and still not ..  what should i do if get rejection ..

@Restoflife, there is nothing much you can do to influence the visa decision. You can only push your employer and PRO to actively follow-up on your visa application. You can also ask your company to write a cover letter to NPRA, signed by a higher official, explaining that the resource is critically required in the company, and requesting to issue the visa.

Writing such a plea / letter is not part of the process but sometimes it works. I remember when I first applied for the driving license in Bahrain, I got the driving test date with 8 months waiting time. I wrote a letter to Traffic Directorate, explaining my situation and my driving experience, got the letter translated in Arabic, and it worked. They rescheduled my test date for 3 months earlier. Just saying that sometimes these things can work. Best of luck.

SamBahrain wrote:

Thank you for sharing and motivating . Me and my husband will apply for mother's visa again (2nd attempt) . Lets hope for the best .His company's agent also can apply and we can also apply evisa ( applied before last year and approved ) . Before in sep 2018 i have applied evisa 1year visit  but alas it got rejected . So i pray for all the fellows . Whoever is applying may get the visa .
I wish some positive  step should be taken by our government. As people are really suffering . 😑

XTang wrote:

Thank you for constantly updating and guiding us . I hope this issue may resolve quickly and everyone get ease in their life.  Your help and information is much appreciated .

Hi All,

Today I called our Embassy and they told me NPRA is already giving visas to lot of people and now we are receiving very less complains about visa issues and some visas whose are not approving having some document issues so its not b/c of visa ban, Also he told me when Embassy asked NPRA they said they are giving visas. But In reality they are giving visas only to Govt and big companies. So it seems to me now our Embassy is not taking this issue seriously so it is requested kindly call them on  17244113 and register your complain so they can know the actual visa situation and do something.

Also send email about visa ban issue to Overseas Pakistani Foundation on below emails. 

[email protected] , [email protected]

Please also register your complain too on Pakistan Citizen Portal which was recently launched by Imran Khan.

dear all , i am requested to all here please email on this  addresses

complaints[at]opf.org.pk , info[at]opf.org.pk

and tell to also your friends do email
i hope it will be solve soon .

Is there any one whose visa rejected in these days. Because my dependend visa is stuck in NPRA more from 3 weeks. No rejection no approval. Other people situation is same?

Pakland wrote:

Is there any one whose visa rejected in these days. Because my dependend visa is stuck in NPRA more from 3 weeks. No rejection no approval. Other people situation is same?

same my alos stuck from 16 days before was not like this  in 10 days got rejection but no they holding .

Pakland wrote:

Which visa you have applied .... sponsored visa ( through your company )  or independent e visa  . Because normally 2 weeks they take for e visa . I applied for my mum e visa ( 1 year visit) they take 2 week and the reject it , but i was in sep .

work visa i applied 29 sept  reject 10 oct , applied 11oct reject 21 oct
applied 21oct  status npra

I applied from LMRA dependent visa. I think they stop rejecting or started delay in rejection so we can not bother them to recheck our applications again and again I guess.

3rd time rejected

21-10-2018     08-11-2018    REJECTED
10-10-2018     21-10-2018    REJECTED    
29-09-2018     10-10-2018    REJECTED

yea my dependent visa also got rejected yesterday 3rd time. I still remember the time when I came abroad 7 years back and the first day in my office everybody was asking what is your nationality, what is ur nationality and I was very surprised and unhappy why people asking about nationality we are same people of same age of same faces and we all speak English and there was a diverse culture of mixed nationalies there. But in 7 years I learnt that good or bad deed of any nation will surely effect their nationals irrespective of which corner of the world they try to hide them.
I spent 20 days with my family more than a year back when I got married and left with a promise to my wife that mid of 2018 you will be with me but now dont have any answer of her questions🙂 and our govt even does not feel any shy or need to take a single step against those bullshits who granted fake passport because Pak laws are made in such a way that rich people do bad and poor people get punish whether they are those whose property is burnt a week back in Asia bibi case or me or many others like us.

Hello guys please anyone can let me know f I can enter bahrain thru a causeway my profession in iqama is driver سائق سيارة عمومي

Pakland wrote:

yea my dependent visa also got rejected yesterday 3rd time. I still remember the time when I came abroad 7 years back and the first day in my office everybody was asking what is your nationality, what is ur nationality and I was very surprised and unhappy why people asking about nationality we are same people of same age of same faces and we all speak English and there was a diverse culture of mixed nationalies there. But in 7 years I learnt that good or bad deed of any nation will surely effect their nationals irrespective of which corner of the world they try to hide them.
I spent 20 days with my family more than a year back when I got married and left with a promise to my wife that mid of 2018 you will be with me but now dont have any answer of her questions🙂 and our govt even does not feel any shy or need to take a single step against those bullshits who granted fake passport because Pak laws are made in such a way that rich people do bad and poor people get punish whether they are those whose property is burnt a week back in Asia bibi case or me or many others like us.

pakland i understand your feeling i spend there also 7 years but badly bad luck with me  i was in barhrain in june i got the offer for another company  and my sponsor not gave me  release he fought me  and i came pakistan other company give to me 3 months advance salary  and they applied my visa and i am stuck here and you can understand about pakistan you cant earn easily halal money and i m really big problem but i believe  on ALLAH everything will be better for me  INSHALLAH . govt. dont know people's situation beacause of this ban .my pray with you brother iNSHALLAH everything will be fine . you just pray

Karma strikes again 😂😂😂

http://www.gulf-insider.com/bahrain-gan … WlYjtK5Y7c

Hope it will reveal the real story

Guyz any more success stories ? Now we should start recieving good news. Keep updating if anyone get rejection too.

Hello Everyone !

I posted approximately 3 months back asking guidance on taking my wife to Bahrain from Saudi Arabia (Dammam). Someone suggested to me to renew online because at that time it was only 90 days time period approaching and I thought I need to Exit country. But after that I went online and renewed the Visa for my wife.

Any suggestion for now, as now after some days her 6 months (180 days) stay will be complete. So what to do now ? Can I take her through causeway to Bahrain for exit re-entry ? How to proceed in this type of situation ?

Regards.

My company applied for my family visit visa with below timelines:

Application fee paid: 22 Oct 2018
Visa fee paid: 05 Nov 2018
Visa issued: 11 Nov 2018

Good to hear this news from you but i applied 4 times through LMRA portal dependent visa they are rejecting everytime. May be your company used some reference.

Please update some one aboout  Bahrain Causeway visa my Iqama profession  Carpainter .

I have visited several time before the ban

Any updates?

No update. my dependent visa rejected 5th time yesterday. please share any body getting approval these days as there was some rumors that after 15 Nov. issue is going to be resolved.

Still same situation.  Some approvals here and there but mostly rejections.

As I said before in this thread from day 1; I don't expect a full resolution before early next year - indeed if it happens (and does not go the way of Kuwait where Pakistanis were banned for years and still have major issues).  Things might improve by Dec but not fully fixed.

Remember, this is a security concern.  Once something like this happens, the authorities will not relax until they are fully sure that there is no issue.   And that takes a lot of time.

Thank you for sharing valuable info dear.