Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

i am form pakistan i came from saudi arabia and applied for Bahrian Visa
i got thanks God. there is no issue.

Maliki123 wrote:

i am form pakistan i came from saudi arabia and applied for Bahrian Visa
i got thanks God. there is no issue.

Please, did you received visit or work visa?

Or it was visa on arrival for GCC iqama holders?

Driver and Labour professions are not allowed from causeway, no idea about other visas online but causeway is open for all other professions.

i got work visa

Maliki123 wrote:

i got work visa

Brother hen you apply for visa and how many days it will take to approve
you apply visa after arrival bahrain or from saudia

eaglesinternational wrote:
Maliki123 wrote:

i got work visa

Brother hen you apply for visa and how many days it will take to approve
you apply visa after arrival bahrain or from saudia

only one day yes i applied visa after arrival Bahrain

He is talking about visa on arrival via causeway or work visa?

XTang wrote:

He is talking about visa on arrival via causeway or work visa?

i got work visa after the arrival via causeway i applied work visa in Bahrain after one day
i got the visa there is no issue

That's good for you that it went through.  As I said, some approvals are happening here and there.   But still a lot of people getting rejections - know of at least 3-4 rejections today.

Hi there,
i'm a Saudi expat and i've a valid passport,Iqamah & single exit re entry, my profession on my iqamah is a draftsman and i have attempted to enter to Bahrain back a month on 19th August on King fahd causway but unfortunately the Saudi jawazaat authority didnt not allow me to enter to bahrain they said only Doc's & Eng's are allowed so i returned back to Riyadh i was truly disappointed the time !

i am wondering if any one has any authentic news/updates and let me know if i can enter with my profession which is draftsman on my iqmaha. . .king fahd causeway , Please share with me!

I returned back on 18th Aug 😅 being an engineer. But now issue is resolved, you can go now at anytime.

Any development on dependent VISAs.
My company has applied for the 5th time now....

It has been rejected since July.

Salam
I Came Bahrain last week I have applied Work Visa but still no news since 05 Days. Still with NPRA
Mr. Maliki Can you help me in this regard. ?

I applied for my cousin visa. 7 September.
He is here in Bahrain but his visa has been canceled from previous sponser. So we applied now with a different sponsor the status still with npra since 3 days lets see.

Who is your Visa Agent ? Can you share his contact details. Pls send me email at
[email protected]

Really? And single women can go through causeway alone?

I just got sent back from causeway today. I have saudi iqama and profession is operator.

Got this image from another thread on facebook regarding visa approval for Pakistani nationals.  Member shared a visit visa approval for Pakistani.

https://scontent.fisb1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/41491160_686552181703097_1660606524692627456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=e2bd92e622400ac06abc6a10b070d9c1&oe=5C3A59BF

When this visa is given date ?

Public affairs wrote:

When this visa is given date ?

Dont know more details, but according to image application fee paid is on 3rd September and Visa fee paid is on 6th September.

This shows that the matter is resolved

Public affairs wrote:

Work visas are approving after EID. I have personally checked many on LMRA express service, but rejection rate is still high.

For dependent visas news are still not ok. Rejections are very high, even 1 month newborn baby visas are rejecting 2-3 times.

InshaAllah in coming weeks things will be more ok.

AUSB12 wrote:

Got this image from another thread on facebook regarding visa approval for Pakistani nationals.  Member shared a visit visa approval for Pakistani.

https://scontent.fisb1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ … e=5C3A59BF

What is this facebook page called and did he apply the visa online?

Public affairs wrote:

Actually no, it is not.

If you read through my last 2 or 3 posts, this is what I have said consistently.  There ARE approvals but there is also a very high rate of rejection.   The rate of approvals has gotten better in the last few days especially for women, people who have visited Bahrain before and / or are here - but it doesn't mean that everyone will get a visa - most will get rejected.

My wife visited bahrain on visit visa in may this year.
Will this be a plus point ?

No one can say what is a plus and what is a negative :)

Just try and see.

http://m.gdnonline.com/login.html?artid=390703

Public affairs wrote:

http://m.gdnonline.com/login.html?artid=390703

That's pretty insane !! After servicing for so many years all they get is this humiliation? Did someone even realize how much time do they waste for the workers who get paid depending on the hours spent?
Oh , I forgot, after all, Bahrain is the no.1 country for expats !! #mad

Any updates guys

Today's update:

Saudi Customs - Created problem saying Pakistanis not allowed. I had to go into customs office, argue with them to get the exit, eventually got it.

Bahrain Customs - Surprise Surprise, stamped straight up, no need to go into office, no fingerprint, nothing. The guy just stamped as normal.

My profession on Iqama is a bit weird (Accident Inspector) so i was not sure.

I think the issue is resolved for most people.

They are probably only stopping labour class workers and drivers, i think.

Hi guys, any update on the situation of dependent visas? Today my company applied for my 4 months old son's dependent visa for the third time. Previous 2 were rejected in August. Also applied for visit eVisa for him but it got rejected too. Me and my wife both are residents and I have a managerial job.

@XTang: Any update from your sources?

Gents
Any progress on dependant visa in the past two days?

SamBahrain wrote:

Hi guys, any update on the situation of dependent visas? Today my company applied for my 4 months old son's dependent visa for the third time. Previous 2 were rejected in August. Also applied for visit eVisa for him but it got rejected too. Me and my wife both are residents and I have a managerial job.

@XTang: Any update from your sources?

Same Situation for me. Rejected 2 Times.
According to my sources they are saying to wait for 2 more weeks then apply.

Any one or a group of people met a new ambassador?

Let's meet ambassador and trigger the matter, as it is not taken seriously at a higher level, need to understand the listen from him

Why are we ignoring and discussing among selves only.

This is there responsibility

Public affairs wrote:

Any one or a group of people met a new ambassador?

Let's meet ambassador and trigger the matter, as it is not taken seriously at a higher level, need to understand the listen from him

Why are we ignoring and discussing among selves only.

This is there responsibility

Dear I agree with you but today i called pakistan embassy. They are soo useless. Peak of irresposiblity.
I dont have any expectation from them. They are aware of everything but sleeping.

They dont even care to issue a memo to pakistani that this is wat happen and we are working to resolve at the earliest. This shows thier level of commitment.

Don't spare them, atleast make them aware about our sentiments.

The petition must be submitted, if u all agree then start contacting the new ambassador.

I called them, and they asked me to attend sept 6th event in Pakistan club, and meet the ambassador. I will try to meet the gentleman

This is only what they are doing abroad, total enjoyment and waste of resources of a poor nation

Philipines, Indian Embassies are much better then us. They atleast keep thier nationalities uptodate.

By the way they are used of insult. If you want you can they wont mind.

Why are we not pushing them? Instead of assumptions, let's meet them .

https://mobile.twitter.com/fawadchaudhr … 0635305986