Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

https://mobile.twitter.com/fawadchaudhr … 0635305986

Public affairs wrote:

Don't spare them, atleast make them aware about our sentiments.

The petition must be submitted, if u all agree then start contacting the new ambassador.

I called them, and they asked me to attend sept 6th event in Pakistan club, and meet the ambassador. I will try to meet the gentleman

This is only what they are doing abroad, total enjoyment and waste of resources of a poor nation

When will be this event in pakistan club?please share time and date so that we can also come..Thanks

@SamBahrain:  I checked a few days ago.  It's the same as I mentioned previously.  Issues with new visas still with few approvals.  Causeway relaxed except for labor professions.  No clarity yet on exactly when the situation will calm down.

XTang
When u say few approvals. On what criteria are these approved, any references, diplomatic VISAs, Dependant Visas ?

Pls. share more info. if you have ?

The criteria is not clear unfortunately. But from my experience, if the sponsor and PRO have connections and influence to be able to explain and prove that you have a genuine case, the visa would get approved.

Even before this, 5 years ago, when I came here, my visa was rejected 6-7 times but after proper explanations and proof, it was eventually approved. The trick is having enough connections to be able to approach the relevant people directly.

XTang wrote:

The criteria is not clear unfortunately. But from my experience, if the sponsor and PRO have connections and influence to be able to explain and prove that you have a genuine case, the visa would get approved.

Even before this, 5 years ago, when I came here, my visa was rejected 6-7 times but after proper explanations and proof, it was eventually approved. The trick is having enough connections to be able to approach the relevant people directly.

Hi XTang. Is there any update on mobility and cancelled visas?

So far mobility seems to be working for most people.  Some issues in cancelled visas but quite a few going through.

My family VISA is rejected again for the 5th time.

Public affairs wrote:

My family VISA is rejected again for the 5th time.

They mentioned any rejection reason?

My rental company driver (Pakistani passport holder) went for fingerprinting at Muharraq Police Station a couple of days ago. I asked him if he or his company got a call to visit Police Station to which he said that there was no call. He went voluntarily and the Police guys took the fingerprints without any issue.

This is something we all can do, to go to nearest Police station and give fingerprints. May be once our fingerprints are registered, the authorities ease up on visa issuance. My son's dependent visa is still in progress so I will be going to Police Station tomorrow to give fingerprints.

I am not sure what Pakistani authorities are doing. I did some tweets about the issue, and tagged the MOFA, Foreign Minister, Information Minister, and some TV channels. If someone wants to retweet those, please fell free to do that. My twitter handle is @SamAmin86

No

Any good news for new visa for bahrain?????

Hi guys, quick update. Don't go to Police station today. They only take fingerprints on weekdays (Sun to Thu). I just came back from Police station.

Gents dont forget your responsibility of being Expat for DAM construction donations ................ No matter Govt takes care of you or not..

For Bahrain visa solution, Kuwait example is in front of us. 7 years and still ban on Pakistani nationals.

why are you going to police station without they are calling you.
Did anyone ask Pakistanis to go for finger prints thru their employers officially, and if you go voluntarily, how do u know that finger prints are taken will fulfil the requirement which is not known to anyone.

As I quoted the example of my driver, there is no harm in going to Police station to give your fingerprints voluntarily. Otherwise there are 60,000+ Pakistani and hundreds of employers, and it can take months before you get a call. Also, if Police Stations are accommodating the people to give fingerprints voluntarily, that means they understand the process and there is a system in place. No harm in taking that chance.

SamBahrain wrote:

As I quoted the example of my driver, there is no harm in going to Police station to give your fingerprints voluntarily. Otherwise there are 60,000+ Pakistani and hundreds of employers, and it can take months before you get a call. Also, if Police Stations are accommodating the people to give fingerprints voluntarily, that means they understand the process and there is a system in place. No harm in taking that chance.

Well I dont agree with this. Because ministry of interiors have allocated each pakistani to a specific police station and given details of their employer, history etc only to that police station. In your case i believe that fortunately, you were allocated to the same police station you went voluntarily. I think its better to follow the procedures rather than rushing in. The visa issue will get resolved, when it is supposed to be resolved. Fingerprints completion will not speed up anything.

Are these finger prints different than what we have given at the airport when arrived for the first time ?
Don't they have them in their system
As I had given finger prints when arrived in Bahrain in July for the first time

Do I also have to go again ?

The following video of Arab News is related to fingerprint scanning and visa opening for Pakistani nationals.

https://youtu.be/cuElMdFfSmM

Syed Talat Hussain also shared news related to Bahrain visa ban on Pakistani nationals.

https://scontent.fisb1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/41774631_996905733823501_1805785739376459776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=b773305d5a33ac1cffed4836704e98a9&oe=5C150724

Brothers, any news.??

There is NO news. It seams, that nothing gonna happen. It is same like Kuwait issue which is not yet resolved in past 10 years.
GoodLuck to all

mY FRIENDS i just been confirmed by someone in ministry of health in Bahrain that its NOW OPEN....!!!!

Salam,

You mean Visit Visa matter is resolved?
Should we apply again, as I stopped applying after 5 time rejections

Pls confirm authenticity of this information
Thanks

Pls advice on process

Ather1 wrote:

mY FRIENDS i just been confirmed by someone in ministry of health in Bahrain that its NOW OPEN....!!!!

Ministry of Health?  :)

mate, mean to say someone in govt sitting saying that thus i conveyed the same.
and just mint ago my friend confirmed at Isb Bahrain embassy its open now but yet to release the official document.  again its out kind of source..... :)

Ok.  Let's see the outcome.

UPDATED:  So far it's the same situation; 3-4 visas rejected.  Information not valid as far as today is concerned.  Who knows tomorrow :)

My Employer said he has applied for my transfer of visa from one CR to his another CR two times from august and every time its rejected, so the situation is still tough n confused and no one knows when it will be resolved. I think untill involvement of govt to govt discussion this issue will persist very long..

Hi Friends,

Today I asked our company's documents clearing agent, he said Renewals, Mobility are fine. Few Residence Visas are being approved as well. But Visit visas are completely on halt for the time being. Most possibly everything start to work as normal by January 2019. But this time frame is a mere speculation.

Mobility is also not working 100% .mine transfer is rejected twice currently.. only renewal is working perfectly.

visas from employer are working and again its depend on your craft mostly they're giving to Engineer, doc, Admin, or etc.. am also visiting Bahrain soon for some job related will see once ma company apply for me will informed you folks duly.

@umair0707 what is your occupation? did they give any reason for rejection? you are applying thru clearing agent?

Hope that King Fahad Causeway is opened now ? I will enter from Saudi Side & my profession is operations Manager. Any Update on Causeway entry into Bahrain.

Causeway is fine except for driver and labor professions.  That is what I observed on my last trip.

You are Saudi expat ? When you went last time to Bahrain from Saudi SIde ? I live In Jeddah so if they return me ..

I go every week via the causeway. Work in Riyadh and live in Bahrain.  But I also have Bahrain residency.   I am commenting based on experiences of colleagues / driver who travel with me.

My profession is Computer Technician, can I go through causeway? Just making sure or would like more info =] thanks

Related to new work visa for Pakistani nationals.

Someone has provided me an information for issuing a work visa to Pakistani national. For some reasons he has only application id of the visa but does not have direct connection with the person.

Today he checked from the LMRA express and the status shows the following message. However, he is not sure whether the visa is mobility, cancelled visa, or new visa.

Can anyone provide expert information that the following status appears for which kind of visa: mobility, cancelled visa or new visa?

"This work visa has been issued and printed. Please note that employee must arrive within 6 months of the visa issue date."