Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

My friend just came with family. His profession was database supervisor.

Can someone update qhat the current situation is regarding the visa ban on pakistani passports for work and student visa purposes?

What***

He is pakistani?? He got visa issued?

SHERPAO AHMAD wrote:

umais :BROTHER PLZ WOULD YOU SEND ME YOUR FRIEND  VISA PERMIT  ON THIS EMAIL ***

Brother, its difficult to share with you his permit. But trust me. He got visit visa. 1st time got rejection but 2nd time approved.

@Lololo2: if you read the previous comments by me, you will not be surprised as this has already been clarified i.e.

While there are issues with new visas; some are being issued here and there.  Among these are visas for government agencies (read: security), for some multinationals and large organizations and a few others.

The ban as it has been called - still stands.

My family visa requested by my company rejected for the 4th time and there is no reason appeared when I checked on expat portal

I need to know, there are some pre requisites for visa applications like marriage certificate has to be attested from ministry of foreign affairs in Pakistan and then attested by Bahraini embassy in Pakistan
In my case it is not attested.

Is it possible that because of this reason it has been rejected

This is what my employer demands few days back for applying family visa.

If the contractor is in his native country, a replica of the marriage certificate should be ratified from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of Bahrain. However, if the contractor is not in his native country, than a ratification of the marriage certificate by the Embassy of his country and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where he is available will be required.

Then they sent another email asking to attest the documents from bahrain embassy.

In my case I am in Bahrain with CPR , should I get the marriage certificate attested from Pakistan MOFA and Bahrain embassy in Pakistan

Attested marriage certificate is needed. But document based rejection happens at lmra - and the reason is mentioned and can be seen in EMS system. Npra rejections are usually security based.

Also there is no MOFA attestation from Pakistan here. Only Pakistan embassy attestation which sometimes they refuse to do if the document is not MOFA attested... Especially if its not NADRA marriage certificate.

Is this necessary that when application is rejected , reasoning to be given to the applicant
My application for dependant visa has been rejected for the 4th time without any reasons.

My doubts are now may be the documents submitted are not qualifying the requirements

My marriage certificate is not attested from any embassy or MOFA neither Pakistan nor bahrain

My CPR mailing address is different than EWA bill address

Can someone confirm, if these are the reasons of rejection in the initial stage by CIO or LMRA as I don't know from which stage it has been rejected ?

If it is the reason then I need to get it attested from Pakistan.

Secondly my CPR address is not same as my EWA document bill

Should i be doing both corrected ? And try again for the 5th time

Can your employer tell what was the response in system when it was rejected?

i will check on saturday, will share

It will show “Other”

Public affairs wrote:

Is this necessary that when application is rejected , reasoning to be given to the applicant
My application for dependant visa has been rejected for the 4th time without any reasons.

My doubts are now may be the documents submitted are not qualifying the requirements

My marriage certificate is not attested from any embassy or MOFA neither Pakistan nor bahrain

My CPR mailing address is different than EWA bill address

Can someone confirm, if these are the reasons of rejection in the initial stage by CIO or LMRA as I don't know from which stage it has been rejected ?

First of all, I assume that your employer is applying through the EMS system and as such, the way it works is:

1) There is ALWAYS a response given in the rejection.  And if it is a document based issue, they ALWAYS send the application back and ask you to attach documents.  If you don't attach documents within 5 days and resubmit OR resubmit without attaching documents twice, the application is rejected.  This happens at LMRA stage but can also be at NPRA level.  But I doubt it as LMRA never forwards the application to NPRA without checking documents

2) CPR / EWA does not matter and has got nothing to do with the visa

3) Marriage certificate HAS to be attested.  Ideally first by MOFA Pakistan then by the Bahrain Embassy in Pakistan.  If you moved from any other GCC country e.g. you went to Dubai from Pakistan and then Bahrain; the attestation of Bahrain Embassy in Dubai after MOFA Pakistan is also accepted.  Sometimes they don't make a fuss over this; especially if the wife has the husband's name in her passport.  But if you don't have it in the passport, then this requirement is followed

NPRA rejections are different.  Usually the reasons are not given.  But as I said, if it is a document based issue, it will ALWAYS be flagged in advance. If they haven't specified it as a document issue then it could be the ban issue.  First find out WHICH stage it was rejected at and WHAT was the reason given in the EMS system - if no reason, ask employer to raise ticket with LMRA support.

All of the above, your employer should know very well.  The EMS system is a very easy to use tool which shows you everything.  Or they are not very much on top of things.

Currently, I am hearing that the the issue of new visas, mobility etc will work fine once all the Pakistanis have visited police station for finger prints and interview. Every Pakistani is being called to police station. Police is calling the sponser/company to send each and every pakistani employee to specific police station on specified time. I am surprised by not seeing anything about this matter in the thread.

guestpak wrote:

Currently, I am hearing that the the issue of new visas, mobility etc will work fine once all the Pakistanis have visited police station for finger prints and interview. Every Pakistani is being called to police station. Police is calling the sponser/company to send each and every pakistani employee to specific police station on specified time. I am surprised by not seeing anything about this matter in the thread.

Seems some updating news on this issue. I checked another thread on Facebook about visiting "Police stations for Finger prints". Many are saying they have received such message.

XTang what is your opinion on it? Any internal update regarding visa opening for Pakistani nationals after these finger prints.

Well so far the situation is unclear.  The problem exists.  I will check on the fingerprint thing next week.  However, it seems more like a security control /check for people who are ALREADY here vs. people coming from the outside.  If that is true, then mobility should ease up but I don't think new visa issue will be resolved so soon.  There are thousands of applicants outside Bahrain; fingerprinting for them is only an option if the visa process is redesigned to cater for that like UK/US/Schengen processes are....and that will take time.

Any updates gentleman's

Now people are going freely except driver and labour iqama professions. All other types of Paki residents now going to Bahrain via causeway. Two of my friends were there at this weekend.

[img]C:\Users\Mujtaba-Qureshi\Desktop\1.jpeg[/img]

Gents,
Any update on visit /dependant visa ?

Did anyone contact a new ambassador of Pakistan about Visa ban ?

https://www.policemc.gov.bh/en/news/ministry/84622

This might be related news.

there is no issue at the causeway now. I went two times via causeway. Please spread this news to all friends.

http://www.gdnonline.com/Details/390384 … -documents

Does that mean the VISA issuance will be resumed, after this news ?

@Public Affairs .. Not sure as they did not reveal which Asian passports were they. i hope it does not worsen the case. fingers crossed!

May be @XTang could get a update.

Is your profession among the "approved" ones as mentioned by a user here earlier i.e. Engineer, Accountant, Doctor or Manager?

mundalahoree wrote:

there is no issue at the causeway now. I went two times via causeway. Please spread this news to all friends.

Is your profession among the "approved" ones as mentioned by a user here earlier i.e. Engineer, Accountant, Doctor or Manager?

our employ visa rejected today By NPRA

Hello brother what is ur profession and can I enter bahrain my profession is driver?

Enigma_j wrote:

@Public Affairs .. Not sure as they did not reveal which Asian passports were they. i hope it does not worsen the case. fingers crossed!

May be @XTang could get a update.

These were Pakistani passports as mentioned in an earlier post.  Apparently, this is what started the whole mess back in July.  It is a good development but as I said before, it will take time before the situation normalizes and in all likelihood, new rules will be made for visa issuance for Pakistani passports i.e. additional documents and checks.

As of today, nothing has changed on new visa issuance.  Causeway is a bit relaxed but driver and labor professions still face problems.

Any idea whether person with computer technician or computer programmer profession will be allowed to pass through causeway?

Dear Naveed,
Computer Technician and Computer Programmer is Allowed.
My profession is Computer technician and my cousin is Computer Programmer and we went many times in last 15 days.

Thanks for the prompt response!!

@ bilalmwirk02
Today 12:20:05 

i don't know about professions list.my profession in iqma is INSTRUMENT AND CONTROL technician .but i am working as a Snr.supervisor.

Just for everyone's info, one of my Pakistani friend has a registered company in Bahrain. He and his staff was called off last week at a police station to provide finger prints. He was joined with a lot of other Pakistanis, who were there for the same purpose. 
The process was very slow which consumed a whole day. Finger prints were taken on papers by the way.

It is good thing and this is the only way to findout the person who are living illegal and creating problems for others. We appreciate this step of Bahrain Govt. May after this inshallah thing will be normal.