EP Status Pending

You have not done anything wrong yet, so it should be possible to visit again after a few months pause. But do NOT try to do a visa run again - you got as strong a warning as possible, short of a ban!

Hi guys,

I worked in Singapore for 2 years now, previously 2 companies, I'm changing my job and my agent applied for the EP 3 weeks back

EP  applied: 28th June 2019 under Augment SOL Pvt Ltd

EP still pending, after 3 weeks

I checked with the agent company Nithyo Infotec, the guy said that MOM asked for details about Scope of work and they submitted it 19th July 2019.

Waiting...

Nityo has very bad reputation in the market as well as at MoM. It was banned for applying EP under its consulting services. Good luck

Nithyo took one month to get approval from the client (MSIG Insurance) and now it's 3 weeks gone applying EP,
But they gave me a tentative offer letter on 31st May 2019, after clearing the interview both technical and HR.
The offer letter said starting date would be 1st July 2019. But they said they didn't got approval from client until 25th June 2019. So basically they gave me an offer letter without client approval.

And the other thing is they renegotiate my salary, reduced it to get client approval. Nithyo said MSIG HR won't approve the salary they offered me in the first place.

Very bad experience until now with Nityo Infotech.

Still waiting for EP.

After 3 weeks MOM rejected my EP, today got the result :(

Nithyo Infotec wasted my time

Sorry to hear, try to get a better employer. This employee has very bad reputation in the market as well as at MoM. Good luck

I have to wait if they appeal right? I cannot apply through another company if Nithyo appeal as I know.

You can declare that you are no longer interested in the job. Then they must (by right) cancel the application immediately and cannot appeal.

Nityo Infotech appealed, waiting for the result

Hi all ,
I am an investor , I have purchased two companies in singapore and have applied for my ep from 1 of the companies with a monthly salary of 16k as the CEO of the company. It's a new company .  One company is kept as backup arrangement for application of ep

Timeline of ep says
July 20 applied
July 24 fin number generated
July 31 mom asked for additional documents as

Why is this candidate required
Tenancy agreement
Sales invoices
Job description

1st August all documents filed

Still pending. Any advice would be highly appreciated

Regards
Ashish

How can i complain to MOM about Employer, regarding giving me an offer letter without client approval of the salary and wasting 1 month just to get client approval for salary?

Nityo Infotec gave me an offer letter on 31st May, agreed salary was SGD7200 between myself and Nityo, I asked for SGD7600 but they offered me SGD7200 and I agreed, tentative working start date was 1st of July in the offer letter.
But I learned later that Nityo didn't have any client(MSIG Insurance) approval for SGD7200 , because as per our agreement Nityo didn't apply for the EP by the mid June they kept delaying it but won't give the reason.

They delayed applying EP until 3rd week of June and then inform me that client would not agree to SGD7200, and renegotiated my salary to SGD6800(base)+SGD200(travel allowance). I had no choice but agree to that, because i waited already 3 weeks and already given up other opportunities because i thought Nityo offer was genuine and i trusted it. Nityo informed me they got client approval after about 1 month.

Nityo applied EP on 28th of June after one month giving me the offer letter.

They applied the EP using 3rd party (Augment SOL Pvt Ltd) and the EP got rejected on 22nd of July, again wasted 3 weeks of my time.

I want to complain about giving me an offer letter for the SGD7200 without client approval for the salary and then wasting 1 month to get client approval. kindly help how can i complain to MOM?

Please visit MoM website and they have contact us page where you can post your detailed request. As I said above, Nityo was banned couple of times by MoM and they were even banned to apply EP, that's the reason they are applying through another consulting firm who can still able to apply EP though reputation of these consultants are bad in the market. Good luck

Ashishrajpal: average processing times for EP seem to be two months at the moment. Your case is special (EPs for shareholders are always scrutinized more closely), so may take longer. Be patient and wait!

buddhi862: sorry for your case, but this is between you and the dubious employer only. MoM is not interested in contractual  issues - and in their eyes delays are always acceptable.

Hey thank beppo for the update

How can I know if the employer has bad reputation in the market or MOM banned them applying EP, because I don't want to waste another month wait and EP get rejected by a bad reputed agent.

for example: how about U3 Infotec, Optimum Solutions are they getting their EP approved

I searched the agency by name here
https://services.mom.gov.sg/eadirectory/

but i don't know how to interpret that result

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yzqVzY25AnwNqj-nHbckbZjLGi-tobvU/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fiSkH1U_oJcttHwXOqIiDadY0GiOveBe/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rIkX07cAsRkJ_fAHHMT8TmnI5-OPhhIY
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10ZzHmUpvI7E4E3eaCmMg7eksMJolHQv5

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DR2RSn0FDZ6vx9SeCePFzgflhknwYCY8
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13ypvdWSBqtUd3e6D8gHPh0U6LqAJBYpS

MoM does not disclose information about employer's reputation or bans.
But you are well advised to avoid agents and go directly to employers only.

MOM has an online service to search Employment agencies and personnel

(copied from MOM page)
Employment agencies and personnel search (EA Directory)
You can use this service to find employment agencies that match your needs, check the agencies' service quality and performance, and shortlist and compare different employment agencies.

[link moderated]

I Searched Nityo Infotec in their and got below result, i got similar results for Optimum Solutions, U3 Infotec but I didn't get any result for Augment SOL pvt ltd which is the company Nityo applied my EP through,

Experience
12 Years

Placement Volume
Below Industry Avg. 65.06
( 05 Aug 18 - 05 Aug 19 )

Transfer Rate
N.A.

Retention Rate
N.A.
( 05 Aug 16 - 05 Aug 18 )

EP Placement Volume
Below Industry Avg. 3.3

SP Placement Volume
Below Industry Avg. 6.63

WP Placement Volume
Below Industry Avg. 42.13

I requested Nityo to withdraw my EP but they are not withdrawing, they say to wait and have patience, i'm stuck with them :(

also there are 2 other lists by MOM, in Employment Agency (EA) Directory

1. Check the list of agencies whose licences are revoked due to infringements (PDF)
2. List of agencies under MOM surveillance (PDF)

I did not find Nityo in those lists

I complained to MOM regarding the offer letter

MOM has online service to complain, Against employment agency or unlicensed employment agency

Report an infringement
You can report an employment infringement if you are certain that one has been committed. We treat each report seriously, and your identity will be kept strictly confidential.

Report an Employment Act violation
Illegal employment or deployment of foreign workers
False declaration of foreign workers' salary or qualification
Use of locals as ‘Phantom Workers'
Unauthorised collection of money from foreign workers as condition of employment (kickbacks)
Other breach of the Employment of Foreign Manpower Act or Work Pass Conditions
Unacceptable accommodation conditions for foreign workers
Well-being issues of Foreign Domestic Worker
>>I used this<<Against Employment Agency or unlicensed Employment Agency
Suspected labour trafficking
Workplace safety and health violations or lapses

MOM Employment Agency (EA) Directory is more like a list of EA for FWD (Foreign Domestic Worker). Among 3540 companies in the list, there are only 1003 companies that have placed at least 1 Employment Pass.
Only 199 companies that have placed at least 10 Employment Passes
36 companies that have placed at least 50 Employment Passes
17 companies that have placed at least 100 Employment Passes

Nityo Infotec revealed the reason for rejection on 22 July, the guy says it's due to "Scope of work (SOW)" details, apparently MOM rejected because of SOW (was not reasonable or acceptable).

so they appealed with new SOW on 26th of July

still waiting for appeal result, waiting because they are not withdrawing either

Finally my EP got approved :), I was having heart attacks

Agent: Nityo Infotech
They applied EP via: Augment SOL Pvt Ltd

Timeline:
31st May - I asked SGD 7600, got offer letter SGD 7200 from Nityo Infotech
June 21th - renegotiated salary to SGD 6800 +SGD 200 new offer letter under Augment SOL Pvt Ltd
June 28th - applied EP under Augment SOL Pvt Ltd
July 17th - MOM requested SOW(Scope of work) details
July 22nd - EP rejected due to unacceptable SOW details
July 26th - appealed with new SOW
August 5th - EP approved

Congratulations buddhi

My status still shows pending...

We called MOM today again they generated another file number saying your query has been raised

In case any one can help
Thanks in advance

Ashishrajpal: According to your other posts, you are a special case as you want an EP in your own company. Furthermore you only applied on 20.Jul. accoring to your other post - just two weeks ago.
Please look at the case above - oer two months until approval - and learn to be patient. Your case is more complicated and thus take longer.
Posting the same question here again and again will not change that!

Ya correct but the case is quite different when a person invest a sum of crores inr and that amount can make anyone impatient . I put in the question just due to the number of authors that may be someone could help.

I hope you can understand that too.

Regards

To be honest your case is rare and special and I am afraid that no one here has been through a similar experience ...

Ya you are right cos it's a case where I have invested a huge amount and above all I've applied for my ep...let's hope for the best

Regards

hi everyone..
today(5-8-19) my employer applied my paper in eponline , then they sent pending status for my epass.
then i checked my status in eponline it shows old status, but my employer sent me status with pending state..
is it possible??
how its possible??
please reply..

"Crore" is not a number used in Singapore (or anywhere else except India).
To get an investor visa for Singapore, you need to spend at least S$2.5 million (and fulfill other requirements), so that gives you a perspective of what he authorities consider a worthwhile amount.

Yes, I am not Indian and I had to Google to understand what it means.

beppi wrote:

"Crore" is not a number used in Singapore (or anywhere else except India).
To get an investor visa for Singapore, you need to spend at least S$2.5 million (and fulfill other requirements), so that gives you a perspective of what he authorities consider a worthwhile amount.

It is pretty normal. It may take 0 - 1  or 2 working days for the new status to be reflected in EPonline

sadaiyappan harini wrote:

hi everyone..
today(5-8-19) my employer applied my paper in eponline , then they sent pending status for my epass.
then i checked my status in eponline it shows old status, but my employer sent me status with pending state..
is it possible??
how its possible??
please reply..

Ya but to earn some crores in India and then to invest them in some countries economy is of great deal..so I think that we must wait for the MOM rather than arguing on such petty topics.

In case anyone in this forum can throw some positive light would be great
Regards

Positivity is : Don't lose hope until the result.  :top:

Thanks for the positive reply

hi everyone..
my epass applied 5/8/19 then employer sent foriegner's particulars with status pending at 2.34pm on 5.8.19. i checked with eponline portal it shows old record..
then i ask to employer, he replied like i'm used EPOL account login to see your  status..
i'm a epol account user. it requires id &  password.. then he said, you should wait little more days to see status in eponline portal.
Is it true???

Sadaiyappan: This is the fourth time you post this - and I have replied every time that this has already been answered several times on the forum and you should spend some time reading existing threads before you post.
Since you seem unwilling or unable to do so, I had the other posts removed (as they are repetitive and add nothing of value to the forum).
Do you want to continue this until you get banned from the forum, or will you now spend some time looking yourself for the information you need?
If the explanations available on the forum do not apply to you, your employer should contact MoM to clarify things. There is no point posting it on the forum again!

hi expats..
sorry for the repeated questions..
5th aug applied ep and employer sent screenshot of my new application with pending status. but still now no updates in eponline portal.. in employer side it's in pending.. eponline it shows old status withdrawn.
1.Is any cases the status directly change withdrawn to approved(without pending)..??
i read all this forum bt not get answers abt this (withdrawn) case.. employer checked with mom..
2.what can i do.. please clarify..
dear expats ,
3.Do you have any experience to get status updates  take 2 weeks or so..?
please reply ..

Similar to your query has already responded many times in the forum, you may be not looking correct section of Singapore forum.

Any previous status can be changed at MoM if the new application or appeal got successful, or else the old status remains same.

You can check with your employer that whether they have made any appeal or not? If yes then check with MoM what's the current status after 2 weeks.

If it's an appeal then old status doesn't change (if earlier status was rejected) till the appeal is successful. Good luck

ok  thanks surya2k..
i again searched i can't get same issues in this forum..
1st ep applied 7.3.19 approved-15.3.19..
then i went to singapore, 1week after i returned to india for emergency reason.
the status -- withdrawn.
2nd ep applied 5.8.19 by same employer, they sent screenshot of my new ep application with pending status.. now 10days passed still in eponline shows old status (withdrawn)..isn't change to pending. my employer side no response..they said only wait..
1.Is the status change to pending or not??
2.Is any chances directly to get approved result in eponline?(status without change to pending)..
please clarify..