Looking for Job

Hi my name is Ayan Bhattachrya and presently staying in India. I want to move to Mauritius with my family. Need your help in getting the required information. Currently working in The Oberoi group of hotels for the last two years and my wife is wrking in ITC group of hotels. Please help us on giving information about jobs in mauritius and also the details of consultancies. If you can send the detials in my mail at [email protected] then i will be very much thakful to you and also please leave your contact details so that i can be in touch with you.

Thank You

Welcome on Expat.com bhattacharya ;)

There are many active discussions concerning employment/career in Mauritius in the Mauritius forum. For a start, you can browse some of these discussions; In fact you will notice that every aspect of employment has been previously covered.

Else, you can also browse through Life in Mauritius guide, section>Work. It contain some useful resources which will surely guide you in your career search.

I wish you a good luck for your search.

Regards

Hi Ayan,

Since you are working with Oberoi Hotel , you can try your chances with Oberoi in Mauritius.

All the best!!
Terence

Thanks Yud I will surely try the links.

hi rerence thanks for the reply. It is difficult to get an internal tranfer to internation property. But still would really want your help regarding some basic information.