BLOOD QUANTIFERON

Good day everyone!

I have a serious problem here. I was hired by Sidra last January this year. I've undergone medical exams. My Chest Xray was Normal but my PPD test yields Positive result. At first my agency said it is fine since my Xray is normal. And So the result of my medical exam is Fit to work. Yet, last monday my agency informed me that I should do the Blood Quantiferon Test because I have a positive PPD Test. I just got my result today and I am Positive.

I am really scared and worried that Sidra would dropped me off because of this. I already spent so much time, effort and even money. I really want to work with Sidra. And I don't want all my efforts will be wasted just because of PPD and Quantiferon.

I hope someone will answer my concerns and help me pray to God that I will still reach my dreams. Thank you and God bless us all.

Seems that you are worried and would feel better with some clarification as to your potential situation. The best place to get advice or information from would be HR at Sidra. Speak to them informally at this point and see the possible outcomes. Sorry, cant help further but speak to them to put your mind at ease.

Hi. I would like to ask how did you case went? I have the same situation now. And I am in need of answers. I hope you could help. Thanks