Hello all...new to France (Nantes). Any Anglophones around 4 a coffee?

Hello everyone,

I arrived in Nantes 7 weeks ago, and have been settling in to my new city. Am taking French lessons twice a week, and looking for other groups and events to participate in to get to know people.

So far, so good.....I'm loving being here, and very glad I moved. Still looking for work, though!

I started a blog, two weekends ago, which you can find on http://theteapotperspective.wordpress.com

Hope you'll dip in to it from time to time, and in the meantime, if anyone would like to get in touch, please do! :)

TP

Welcome on the forum TP :)

Hi!
I will be moving to France (to Bordeaux) in May. Thanks for posting the link to your blog - I will try to learn from your experiences!)

Vadim.

Welcome to Nantes!

I am from Pakistan and here in Nantes since start of 2007. Looking for any english-speaking person. A lovely city to live in, no doubt.

Will be glad to see you.

Quaid
([email protected])

Thanks for the welcome & replies folks!

If you're in Nantes, send me a message, and we can see if we are involved in the same groups in the city...perhaps we can all meet up?

Best wishes,

TP :)

Blog about my new French Life, as seen & heard through the spout of my new red teapot!

Problem is that, i cannt send message ,, as 12% limit expired. Expat.com limitations,,,

i am 32, veterinarian and doing PhD in Ecole Vétérinare.

anyhow, u may send me message at:
quaidzaman(at the rate of)hotmail(dot)com

looking foward to hear from u,,,

Hello!

Welcome to France!! Hope you'll like it!!

I'm from Toulouse and since i came back from Australia i'm looking for ppl to talk in English with! Maybe we can exchange some emails :)

Have fun!

Hello guys!! My name is laila and will be moving to France on february..hope to keep in touch with u all & be your friend..

Tc and will be great if u will welcome me here

Thanksss