How long is the process time for the approving of contracts in kuwait?

Hi! I am from Philippines and going to work soon in kuwait, once our visa get release and sent here in our home country. I would like to ask this, my uncle used to work in kuwait and he applied us there and they told us that our papers now is in now in shaun? Shown?  And in their language its called et al amman? Something like that. Its manner process of contracts of every employee which waiting for an approval thus if the company itself is capable to provide salary in his employees. The question is how long is the processing time for this step? Hope may someone answer this concern of mine. Thanks! By the way I'm a direct hire.

I have just received my contract after a week of wait.

mustbite wrote:

I have just received my contract after a week of wait.

Are you also direct hire by a company? That your papers is process on kuwait and not in your home country?

I am a direct hire.  The company came to my country for interviews.  I think the contract came from their offices in kuwait.

That piece of string of unknown length. Tie it to another one. Then throw it out of the window and guess.

Thats just my experience of it first time around tho and could be the company I am with

Hello mustbite, may I ask which sector are you working in? You mentioned that had received your contract in a week after the interview held locally. Are you in Kuwait now? Could you please give us the time lines from the time interview to the work visa issuance?

Thank you

Hi. I am in the hospitality sector.  I went for my interview on the 2nd of September and recieved my contract on the 9th.  Currently waiting for visa but this can take up to 3 months.  I am still in my home country. It does seem things are moving fast. I will keep you posted if mu visa comes before that time frame.

Me too. It's my first time then. I havent received our contract yet unlike mustbite but my uncle already discussed it to me, a 3 years working contract and they provide our housing and meals and the salary. Up to this moment We're still waiting for our visa to release and sent here to our country together with our contract and so to process other stuffs like the medical thing and the  other papers as well.