Dutch (25) in Mauritius looking for job in Mauritius

Ki role fellow expats,

I am Dutch, 25 years old, and I am looking for a job. Since 3 years, I have the privilege to be married to the most beautiful Mauritian on the island, thus I hold a valid residence/work permit.

I hope to find a job with the following conditions if possible:
1. Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
2. Company with kick ass ambition.
3. Salary around 20.000 rs p.m.

Speak/write fluent in Dutch and English, basic in German, a bit in French/Creole; still learning:).

Studied a year of Journalism back home, meaning I posses proper communication and writing skills. I Worked 2 years as assistant manager for a tour-operator in Mauritius.

If you or you know someone who might be interested, please let me know! If you have questions, remarks, please don't hesitate:). I am also happy to send you my full CV.

Hello vivace.

Welcome to the forum! :)

The Jobs in Mauritius is at your disposal. Do not hesitate to post an advert there.

Here are some articles which could help you : Work/Labor market in Mauritius.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

jepsy103 wrote:

hi u should try la sentinelle newspaper they always recruits new person i can give you their number

This thread is almost 4 years old...the OP must have found/figured out something by now.

WinstonH wrote:
jepsy103 wrote:

hi u should try la sentinelle newspaper they always recruits new person i can give you their number

This thread is almost 4 years old...the OP must have found/figured out something by now.

Let's hope so!  :lol:

Hi could you please send me your CV and also did you have any knowledge of boats and sea excursions im opening a new biz in a near future

etiennejm wrote:

Hi could you please send me your CV and also did you have any knowledge of boats and sea excursions im opening a new biz in a near future

You have posted on an old thread.