🌟 Seeking Au Pair Opportunity in Tamarin🌟

Hello everyone! My name is Katelyn Prepok, and I'm excited to announce that I'm on the lookout for an amazing au pair opportunity! I'm 22 years old with a valid driver's license and a passion for childcare.

I have experience working with children of all age groups, and I truly enjoy being a part of their growth and development. From playtime to homework help, I'm here to ensure a fun and nurturing environment.

But that's not all – I'm also here to lend a helping hand to the family in any way I can. From grocery shopping to running errands, I'm eager to assist with whatever your family may need.

If you're in search of a responsible, caring, and adaptable au pair to become a part of your family, look no further! Please feel free to reach out to me. 🌈👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

@prepokp hello and welcome !

I suggest that you create your advert and CV in the Jobs in Mauritius section of the website for better exposure.

Do you already have a work permit/occupation permit or residence permit ? or do you have dual citizenship (Mauritian/South African) ?

All the best

Bhavna

@prepokp Hi! I have send you a DM.