Our new Singapore Guide is up!

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and are either settled in your new home in Singapore comfortably or finding all the help you need in order to get your expatriation projects rolling smoothly.

Here at Expat.com, we are always trying to find new ways to be closer to our community and to help you out. And this is why our editorial team has just delivered our newest baby: the Singapore guide!

The Singapore guide is packed with information about this beautiful country. From where the safest neighborhoods are, to the nightlife scene or the job market, you will find everything you need to know about settling down in Singapore in our new guide!

Please do not hesitate to send me a private message should you have any thoughts, suggestions or feedback on our Singapore guide!

Warm regards,
Veedushi
Expat.com Editorial Team
I only glanced through the guide and already found three things to correct:

- There is no universal health care (or insurance) in Singapore.

- The taxation section is unclear and contains several errors.

- Working as a digital nomad in Singapore is almost always illegal, even during the initial 30 days tourist visa and while holding a Work Holiday Visa. The only people who can do this are citizens and PRs.

I found all these errors n the "Digital Nomad" section - which I believe should be scrapped in order not to mislead people or induce illegal acts!
The "Travel" section says in one paragraph that no vaccinations are required to visit the country - and a bit furher down that a COVID vaccination is needed.

Who researched and wrote this? Certainly not out knowledgeable Exerts and Advisers!
Hello Beppi,

Thanks for your message and for pointing out the errors.

We shall have a look and make necessary corrections asap.

Is there any way you could help? Maybe we can discuss this through private message.

Best regards,

Veedushi