Unable to Get Appointment in Absher for Driving Licenses

Hello Guys

I have been continuously trying to get appointment for driving license in Absher but always getting the response no slot available.

Is it error or any one please help me in getting the appointment? Is there any way out?

in which city you are ?
you can go by walk in direct ... specially if you are in Khobar they do entertain walk in in evening time

I am in Jeddah. And i visited them in person in morning time and they said only Absher

@sandeepbajaj2010 Can you help me?

Hello Ramshad Rahim,

Could you please tell us more about how we can help you?

We need to get more details in order to know how to assist you.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello Guys

I have been continuously trying to get an appointment for driving license in Absher but always getting the response no slot available. in Riyadh.

Is it error or any one please help me in getting the appointment? Is there any way out?

There is a particular day and timings to get appointments for driving licence. For example, here in Yanbu the appointments are given only on Thursday during 12:00pm to 3:00pm only, for the next week.

@sandeepbajaj2010

You can book appointments for Dallah driving schools through Absher. The system is confgured such that the booking time is scheduled for different regions on different days. For example for Makkah and Jeddah you will find the booking window opened on Thursdays, for Riyadh on Friday and Saturday. The less busy locations are open all days. I was able to book for Riyadh on Friday at 8:30 am and got an appointment one week later to renew expired license and change of Iqama. Keep checking the system every 2-3 hours just in case if the days of booking are changed in future.