Motorcycle and car License in Saudi Arabia

can i car driving license be consider to drive a motorcycle here in ksa?
thanks in advance for the information..

justnoone wrote:

I don't even see the numberplate on bikes in Saudia so how could it required a license to ride it. Don't worry if you have car driving license so its enough.

i am afraid not. you need separate license for riding bike.
and get your bike registered too. As brother (Nommi Gill) said, yes most of the people don't even get their bikes registered but if you get caught you may face charges . SAR 3000 for riding unregistered bike, secondly stolen if you don't have the original invoice of the purchase.

So its not as simple as it looks. infact getting a license and getting a bike registered isn't a problem. just a simple procedures..

There isn't much information on this topic the same way when I looked around as well. You need a separate motorcycle license to ride a motorcycle which has an engine capacity above 80 - 100cc. I had to get one myself for my bike even though I had a car license. You need a motorcycle license to register the bike under your name and get the ishtimara in your name.

If in Riyadh, you can get car license from both Dallah driving schools but motorcycle license you can receive only from Dallah, North Riyadh(Takasussi?). I remember reading some useful information regadring the process for the same in one of the forums, please check for that since the procedures aren't as simple as they are for car license.

Btw if you're asking about scooters, if below 80 - 100cc, I don't think you need license nor do you need registration, Just ride safe, follow traffic rules.

roopesh91 wrote:

Btw if you're asking about scooters, if below 80 - 100cc, I don't think you need license nor do you need registration, Just ride safe, follow traffic rules.

Those are illegals on the road, If involved in a wreck, all fault will be of the person riding them !!

Nommi Gill wrote:
justnoone wrote:

I don't even see the numberplate on bikes in Saudia so how could it required a license to ride it. Don't worry if you have car driving license so its enough.

For Better Insight, read the topics !!

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=124838https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=395685

thank you guys for the informative replies, highly appreciate them..

ride safe all of you...be it on a car or motorcycle. :)

Good morning

Any driving schools in Jubail which are reliable to assist with obtaining with my drivers licence?

Thank you very much!

Can a relative or husband's wife sit on the bike with him?

As far as I know the car license is different than the motor license.

no you must have a motorcycle license to operate a motorcycle in saudi arabia

christelle21 wrote:

Can a relative or husband's wife sit on the bike with him?

Unfortunately no, only in compounds, resorts or if she put the helmet and wore men clothes

you cant here except in Saudi Aramco or in BH  :D

Hello,

Just Curious,  Is there a specific law banning the same or do you know of any documented case of the this being an issue?

I have all the documents in order, My motorcycle license, my bike isthimara, insurance, our iqamas etc.

My wife and I would be wearing full motorcycle gears (Helmet, Jacket, Gloves and pants).

I have seen a few harley folks riding with their wives but that was in a group.

I ride a liter class sports bike and mostly alone to the towns much further away from the city.

But I just can't make up my mind.

Please help me for insurance motorcycle adress 100cc
What company must be.

Hi,

Is there any restrictions in getting the motorcycle license? Is it possible to transfer other gcc license to saudi license?

Hi. Anyone can help me. I have a valid car driving license and I want to have also a motorcycle driving license. Do i need again to make sted by step pocedure like medical eyetest, traffic lessons and computer exam?

Yes, my understanding is you have to do everything again.. I did my car driver's last week and met a guy that went for his motorcycle license, he had to do everything again, inlc the computer test

i would like to ask if scooter is 60cc its ok to drive without license? cause my dio scooter caught bw pukis last time in near riyadh park in exit 5 i would like to ask if its still ok to use scooter? cause scooter is.my service to work i hope you can answer my question thank u good day!..

Good day a have a question for motorcycle scooter, need to get a license card for 60cc?
And a need to register my scooter when can a go to get the plate number for scooter.
Requirement for registration plate ? Thank for respond