Used car on installments

Hi,

I have been checking for a used car on installment basis for since I arrived KSA. I am just new here, finished 3 months. I want a good pre owned car on monthly installments. Can anybody help me to find out. Please help as  I am a new comer to Dammam

I suggest that you visit pre-owned vehicles section of major dealers such as Abdul Latif Jamil (Toyota), Al Jomaih or UMC (GMC), Al Jazirah Vehicles (Ford). Their prices are up to 15% higher than market average but you buy a car that doesn't require maintenance and comes with a warranty from the dealer.

Thanks for the reply.
Will those mentioned dealers provide finance facility for pre owned cars?
Pls reply

Asallam Alekum
im looking for old model of mercedes or chvrlt car on installment.
mostly i have seen old suadies are using these kind of cars, long shape

There is instalment  system for used car in jeddha.cal this no ****

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + maybe share it in private for safety reasons pls

I need used GMC Yukon on installment basis

Hi dear I'm saud Ahmed khan I have mu instalment car mercury millennium 2010 model already pay 36  instalment instalments is 1000 pr month re meningitis 17 more but I m going too finel exit if u want to continue instalment I will transfer today u I m just help u no need My money just pay remind instalment and cary own ur work cantect *

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Assalamualaimuk,

Yes iam interested but can i pay monthly 500 sar as a installment ?

Please revert bk asap

Thank's
Syed

SYED NASEER1 wrote:

Assalamualaimuk,

Yes iam interested but can i pay monthly 500 sar as a installment ?

Please revert bk asap

Thank's
Syed

The bank won't allow that.  :)

Good Day to everyone...
i have a ticket of Riyadh to Philippines as well as exit visa here in Saudi Arabia
and i have a working visa to Qatar as well as airlines ticket going to Doha.
the big issue is can i cancel my airline ticket from Riyadh to Philippines so that
i go to Qatar with the same date.

Yes I m interested please give me your contact number.

hi. iam interested. how can i contact you?

@ abraham bai,  I think you're in the wrong thread.

Anyway, you can either cancel the ticket to the Philippines or ignore it and use the ticket to Doha. If you have a final exit clearance, you can leave KSA and go to any other country where you have a visa.

If you want to know more, ThelegendLeads and HRGuru know better🙂.

Goodluck!

Dear, I have a Renault duster 2016 4X4 full option. The car is on lease by NCB, i wanted to transfer the lease. The payment detail is listed below.
1. Monthly instalment is 1150/-
2. I paid already 6000/- down payment + 12 month instalment.
3. Remaining instalment is 36 month.
4. The last payment is 14000/-
I am not asking any amount just take transfer from me in free. Car ODO is 50000 KM, There is still warenty service up-to 70000 or 3 years is remaining on car. Its mean if there will be any mechanical fault will come the service centre will fix it in free. Car have next 3 year free insurance by NCB.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Not enough information provided + do not post your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello. Good day. I am interested. Please send me contact detaiks via pm. Thank you.

Good day.I am looking for used car on installment basis. Can anyone help me?

Yes,I have one Toyota corolla on installment

Can I know any more details please ?

How much and may you send me the pics?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Offers should be made in the classifieds

i need also used but not abused car.

Hello. Can you tell me details.

what kind of document i need for buy  instalment car ?

Hey bro I'm interested, plz DM ur contact. Thank you.

Ashifkanden wrote:

Hey bro I'm interested, plz DM ur contact. Thank you.

The OP hasn't visited the forum for four years so you might not get a reply.
It's generally a good idea to cheack posting dates.

@Saud Ahmed khan  hello

Hello fareedkashmiri2014,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that Saud Ahmed khan is no longer active on the forum.

In case you have any questions, you can create your own discussion on the Saudi Arabia forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

any one has used car for instalments please contact me *******

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers on the forum

Hi!

I live in Riyad, I want pre owned car on Installments. If anyone have. Kindly contact me or reply me here.

Hi,

I have been checking for a used car on installment basis for since I arrived KSA. I am just new here, finished 3 months. I want a good pre owned car on monthly installments. Can anybody help me to find out. Please help as I am a new comer to Dammam
-@jishadn

Asallam Alekum

im looking for old model of mercedes or Toyota yaris car on installment.

mostly

Hello Ayazm,

Please post an advert in the Vehicles classifieds in Saudi Arabia section of the website.

Thank you

Bhavna

I need one installment car,it should be model 2017/18/19.if any body interest pls contact me dammam or jubail are. My contact ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

I need car on installment  monthly 1000 pay no deposit any one help me  no documents just license and iqama

Hi,

I have been checking for a used car on installment basis for since 18 years I want a good pre owned car on monthly installments. Can anybody help me to find out. Please help as  I am in makkah

Hi i will go final exit i have chery tiggo 2 model 2022 for sell- monthly 1123sr

Hello. Good day. I am interested. Please send me contact detaiks via pm. Thank you.        -@ashleyzarin05

Hello dear how are you

*** this is my number contact me thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum

@Hassanjamali332

Hello, please don't post your contact details on the forum. To protect your private data, you may send your phone number in private by clicking on the member's username > send a message.

However, be informed that you member you mentioned has not logged in for the past 6 years. I doubt that he'll respond.

Regards

Bhavna