EP Application Rejected

My EP Application was rejected several times stating that "One or more of your candidate's qualification are questionable"

My back ground of the qualifications are as below

Diploma in computer science
Advance Diploma in Information Technology
Bachelors of Science in Information Technology

However all the qualifications i have initiated the background verification from the below MOM approved agency.

Diploma in computer science - Dataflow - Unable to Verify & Avvanz - Green
Advance Diploma in Information Technology - RMI - Green
Bachelors of Science in Information Technology - DataFlow - Green

Diploma- Initially i have initiated with Dataflow and received the final report stating that "Unable to Verify" and they declared as university is not functional however they have verified my credentials with PIO verification in-charge of the university and received the report.

1) I have raised an query with Dataflow upon receiving the final report that ,how come you have able to received Education verification successfully from the university and declared as university not functional?
2) After numbers of conversation, chat communication, they have accepted my appeal for verification again and still waiting for the report from them for past 3 Months.

Simultaneously i dont trust Dataflow and no point of waiting for them and i have initiated the background verification from Avvanz for the same and received both accreditation and education verification report as green and submitted with my EP application.

Still MOM reject my pass with same reason.

May i know , do anyone had a same issue?

1) MOM Consider Avvanz Report?
2) Dataflow Report as Unable to verify and as i appealed and waiting for the same for past 3 Months, MOM also waiting for them to confirm?

Please give some opinion for my above Query?

Thanks

Obviously, MoM has serious doubts about your certificates.
If you (and the verification agencies) cannot convince them that your credentials are correct and should be recognised, then there is nothing else you can do (short of getting another degree from a more reputable school).

Hi bebbi
understood but however i have done my higher educations in Singapore (Advance Diploma and Bachelors Degree) and as mentioned in my previous post all my education has been gone through the background checks and all the education reports are positive now and the data flow report for my Diploma from India is "Unable to verify" and i have eventually initiated with Avvanz and got the report as positive for my Diploma from India, still my pass has been rejected with same reason (One or more of your candidate's qualification are questionable").
Now my employer filled for an appeal as i have submitted all my education credentials as positive report in the appealed application.

My Question is , hence i got the positive report from Avvanz for my Diploma from india and Dataflow provided as Unable to verify.
Any impact for the appeal application?

Is MOM consider the Avvanz report instead of Dataflow report?

In my honest opinion, withdraw your application. Submit a new application (request the employer to do so), with the verification report from Avvanz.

The cleaner you keep it, the simpler and quicker it would be.

You are complicating your case by giving inputs from 2 agencies. Any officer would have doubts.

I have not complicated the case, from Dataflow has send the direct report to MOM hence the AVvanz report has been submitted with my EP application from the employer, however it still stating the same reason and rejected.

I have went to MOM for the clarification for the same and they have advised to appeal this application with the proper justification why the employer want to hire you and upload all the back ground check report for them to discuss internally and provide the feedback.

Now crossed finger for the approval, waiting for 1 week for the result of the work pass , if it's goes wrong no choice need to go back home country hence my existing contract has been ended😒

Well, u have the answers on you, wait for MoM's verdict and plan in accordance.

@rara1989. What was the outcome on your appeal?
@shobhit taggar
Back to home country already.
So mom didn't accepted if avvaanz report was green...

My wife dp was rejected due to university was in doubt..we get the verification done from avvaanz and now appeal in progress...

@rara1989

I know its long over.

but what happened to your appeal?