EP(upgrade from SPass)Appeal

Hi there,
I am reposting it as I did not include that my EP application is actually upgrade fromSPass from current compamy.

Due to the SPass quota issue,
The company does not have a quota.Hence
Company allows me to apply EP.

However my EP got rejected due to my company does not upload financial turnover earning for past 2 years.

We submit EP appeal on 2nd July after the company upload their financial turnover earning.But still not hear from MOM .

One of other concern is that my company renewed 3 Malaysian(WP)in June and one of WP holder had to appeal as we did not have a quota for 1Malaysian which got approved recently.
During the WP appeal MOM did not mentioned of financial turnover earning.

I am wondering why only now MOM informed that  need to upload financial turnover and not in June during Malaysian's pass renewal..

Is  the process and document requirement are different depending on the pass ?

Does anyone of you got EP upgrade regection?
I would like to know about how long do we need to wait?

My pass will expire on 29 July 2021 and the agent will apply extension request on 23rd July as they said they can apply extension request only 7days before the pass expiry date.

I have been dealing with this tough time since April and I am worry about this situation..

WP and EP/S-Pass application processes are separate and have different requirements.
There are many threads about how long the application process can take. The quick answer is: Longer than you think (or would like).
An S-Pass should be extended (renewed) 1 - 3 months before expiry, not just one week! Furthermore, it can only be renewed if you have no other work pass application ongoing. I am afraid your "agent" does not know what they are doing (which is common).
If the EP is not approved before the S-Pass expires, you will automatically get a 30 days STVP (so you can stay on in Singapore, but NOT work!). Let's hope your EP gets approved during those 30 days - otherwise you'd have to leave the country.

Hello Beppi

Thank you for the advise.
Today I received extension request approval which allows me to work another one month durung witing for MOM to outcome my EP application.i really hope to receive EP approval soon...

I am also currently on SPASS and to be upgraded to EP but for new employer woth 80% increase. My application applied last June 14, 2021. Still pending as of today after 6 weeks.

Leanne0214

Your salary will increase 80% from your current salary ?
I heard that if the salary will increase a lot,
They will ask for the reason or the application will be regected.

The applocation process usually take up to 3weeks but some of the application will take more than 3weeks.

Your case is already 6weeks and during this 6weeks,does MOM contact to your HR or agent that they need more time to consider?
If not they you may ask them to reach out to MOM for the status since it has been more than a momth.

@MasayoM, I asked my agent if theres any update from MOM.

His reply,

"basis inputs received It seems processing of EP is taking longer than normal time now a days. Hence it seems to be a standard scenario. We appreciate your patience & will wait for approval to happen."

@leanne0214

I see.it seems like we can only wait for MOM's
Outcome..
Hopefully both of our pass will approve soon..