Singapore Entry Approval for Personalized EP holder

Is there anyone here who is holding PEP (without employer) managed to enter Singapore from overseas?
I have applied Entry Approval on MOM website but they keep rejecting me.(twice already)
And I applied again after the last rejection.

As far as I remember, there was no PEP holder on the forum in recent months. Soyou might not get the first-hand experience you are asking for.
But you get my opinion instead:
With Singapore officialdom, known for its extreme meritocratic pragmatism, it is often helpful to see things with their eyes and, in your case, ask yourself: What does Singapore gain by letting you in, that outweighs the pandemic risk you pose?
You do not have a job lined up (and in the current economic situation might never find one), so the economic gain is doubtful. At a time when jobs are arre for locals, you, a foreigner, want to come and take one. You might not be of the preferred race (i.e. Chinese) that Singapore needs to attract to keep the social balance unchanged.
The only potential I see is that you might be in a profession essential for Singapore's handling of the pandemic - such people are allowed in!
(By the way: Your profile says you are Myanmarese living in Germany, not Singapore?)

I'm in the US with PEP IPA and no employer. I applied after Aug 10th reopening and so far three rejections. I heard from an immigration agency that PEP holders without employers have got entry approval.

Do you know anyone getting approve entry for work pass holiday, tried both germany and belgium as point of entry but rejected.