I am looking for job in Singapore

Dear sir/madam,

Please, I am deaf and cannot speak but can read and write. I am employed of NEW GLOBAL PHARMACUTIAL in Ghana, West Africa. I am skill of operation machine. I am looking for job in Singapore so help me to get me there.
Hope to hear from you soon
Regards
Kweku

Hello abeku09,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

I invite you to create your cv in the Jobs in Singapore section. You can also have a look at all the current job offers.

Best luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hi maybe I can help?
What job position are you looking to secure?

Cheryl,
Creative my CV. I have done and thanks for the message

Regards
Kweku

You should read as much as possible on this forum about which work visas are available, the requirements for getting them, how to look for jobs in Singapore, etc.
Generally, it is not a good time now de to the virus crisis. Can you wait a year or two?

Since the situation of disabled people like you has not been discussed here, let me add:
There are very few official provisions making life easier for the disabled. Nor, sadly, are they accepted much in social settings. You may want to look elsewere (e.g. Europe).

Europe? Which country?

Hi there,
FYI this cheryl can offer you just a low-paid post which you wouldn't have problem finding elsewhere.
Try not to narrow your job search to only Singapore as jobs for foreigners are extremely limited like to one/two persons per one million persons.
This is not the first time she tried to fish for cheap simpleton workers on expat.com. Do not fall prey to a trap. She is using you to get commission

Poke325: Cheryl is part of the forum team and based in Mauritius. She is not a dubious recruiter and earns no commission. Are you mistaking her for someone else?

abeku09 wrote:

Europe? Which country?

Obviously the easiest would be a country where you understand the local language.

Okay