EP approval taking longer time

I am an EP holder for last 3 years. Still located in Singapore. I got an offer from a new company. They applied EP on 20 May. After 2 weeks MOM came back with a note to verify my master degree. My company took a service of MOM accredited verification agency. Verification report submitted 2 weeks ago. But still no response. My company contacted MOM last week. It ensured an outcome will be shared in a weeks time. Still status shows pending.  Thoughts?

Was this certificate submitted first time? If yes, then MoM has appointed a vetting agency who will verify the authenticity of this certificate. Hence, till the time the institution won't give complete details as per the vetting agency questions, MoM can't approve your pass.

If this is not the first time you have submitted this certificate then I'm surprised why MoM is  verifying now. Good luck

Hi Surya - Thanks for your feedback. Yes I submitted my certificate first time. My college is not MOMs standard list hence it asked my next company to avail a service of one of the two accredited verification agency. My company reached out to one agency which helped in verifying the details. My college replied back in time to verification agency. The report was submitted 2.5 weeks ago so wondering why still EP is not approved.

Your college was replied (as per their claim), but the question is what was in their reply. It is also not clear that what was the vetting agency's feedback to MoM.

Secondly, if the college or university is not in MoM's list then MoM doesn't consider that certificate.

What was prompt you to submit a new certificate at this Covid-19 situation where normal things are not getting done on time? It is bound to delay. Hope the vetting agency provides their positive feedback so that your certificate will get through, or else MoM may delay further before giving its decision. Good luck

@GuestPoster238 Hi, I am also facing the similar issue submitted my degree certificate for the verification by global agency RMI, its been already 4 weeks but haven't got any report yet. May I check your experience, how much time it took for the verification to complete and get the verification result ?

@pandeyjifoodchannel 

Verification depends on the country and the responsiveness of the institution. Indian institutions usually take time/ longer than other countries. Wouldn't hurt to chase the agency if you have directly contracted/ hired them for the verification. 

Our s pass approved , i can travel to Singapore next week ., Per month how much expensive there in Singapore.

Per month how much expensive there in Singapore.

- @Piraneethkumar

Some people happily manage to spend less than S$3000/month, others need S$30000 and still want more. This depends too much on your personal expectations, lifestyle and spending choices to give a useful answer. Numbeo.com might give you an idea.

With the recent spikes in real estate sector, unless you are a bachelor/ moving alone, 3K is too low. 

@GuestPoster238 
From what I know, there is no fixed timeline for employment pass application but there is an estimated time for the whole procedure.

Wish you guys can get your EP approval soon!