saudi council of engineer (is jawazat updated red X)

please help me to clear my mind for my saudi council of engineer. last 24 july 2018, im submitting all my documents for my registration as SCE. then after that it appear in my profile (we are auditing you request).
so, now 30 july 2018 still in the auditing phase. and my jawazat updated is red X.

if anyone knows or encounted this, please tell me how many days to take for approval?

thank you,

how long did it take to complete the audit? I am also in the same stage as mentioned in your message. Hope you got it approved by that time itself.

Anyone, please shed some light on how many days it normally takes for auditing. Saudi Cultural Mission has already done the verification on the degree and Saudi Embassy stamped the visa too. Now, what verification is SCE doing?

After you pay
You receive a message that you have been subscribed to the Saudi Organization for Engineers and your membership number
Within a maximum of two days
you can send me message If not approved

I got valid membership number from SCE but Yaqeen, Jawazat is still X. Can you help me out. It's been 50 days past and still I'm chasing SCE but not getting any positive response.