Saudi council of engineer (is jawazat updated red X)

please help me to clear my mind for my saudi council of engineer. last 24 july 2018, im submitting all my documents for my registration as SCE. then after that it appear in my profile (we are auditing you request).
so, now 30 july 2018 still in the auditing phase. and my jawazat updated is red X.

if anyone knows or encounted this, please tell me how many days to take for approval?

thank you,

how long did it take to complete the audit? I am also in the same stage as mentioned in your message. Hope you got it approved by that time itself.

Anyone, please shed some light on how many days it normally takes for auditing. Saudi Cultural Mission has already done the verification on the degree and Saudi Embassy stamped the visa too. Now, what verification is SCE doing?

After you pay
You receive a message that you have been subscribed to the Saudi Organization for Engineers and your membership number
Within a maximum of two days
you can send me message If not approved

I got valid membership number from SCE but Yaqeen, Jawazat is still X. Can you help me out. It's been 50 days past and still I'm chasing SCE but not getting any positive response.

Was your issue solved?
What are the requirements for registration in SEC? Is there any test or interview?

Yes, mine is resolved.
No test is required.. you just upload the required documents.. All will be done automatically

How much time it will take for registration? Did you register with your experience letter or degree certificate?

Degree...
Please visit SCE website and study in detail inspite of wasting your time here and To avoid delay in membership. If you delay once and couldn't finish in one go, It will be delayed longer as no one will touch your file until you visit branch office.

Sir,
I am a new member as a technician in Saudi Council of Engineering,  My membership started last May 27, 2019. Until now my Yaqeen and Jawazat were still in red. My iqama expired last June 7, 2019 and i'm so desperate to renew my iqama.

i love uae*ksa wrote:

After you pay
You receive a message that you have been subscribed to the Saudi Organization for Engineers and your membership number
Within a maximum of two days
you can send me message If not approved

I'm a new member as a technician since 27 May 2019, until now Yaqeen and Jawazat are still in red status, My iqama has expired last 07 June 2019. Any info or help that you can extend will be very much appreciated.

Hi
You might need to pay another 100 SR for Jawazat Clearance.
Better you visit Saudi council branch office to avoid delay. They are very helpful.

Thanks for the info, paid 100 riyals and my yaqeen and jawazat staus were now green and my iqama had been updated already. Thanks again

I am also the same situation , Where to pay 100 SR  and how to pay.

Dear Help me ,Me also same situation . Let know how you solve this

Better you visit Branch office. They will open your profile and then you will receive a msg to pay 100 SR. They method of payment will same as you have done earlier for the application.

First you have to change your profession in iqama then you can update jawazat from your  SCE account.

Dear All i submitted my all attested engineering documents in sce in engineering portal but my profession is communication technician (فنی الکترونی اتصالات) and i submit 500 riyals now yaqeen is verified and jawazat updated have red cross, i recieve one message on the poratal "we are auditing ur request"
My profession is technician and my degree is engineering so they will verify jawazat or they will reject please advice??????

How you pay 100 riyal, is it automatically received msg or not
Please help me

Hello Friends,
my profession mechanical Draftsman i don't have certificate i upload  experience certificate and company letter after that  i pay 500 riyal after that i got this message below mentioned ,now they send message pay 200 Riyal for membership.

my iqama will expire January 2019, i can renew or not?

how i can solve this issue please help me....

Dear Applicant,

You have been accepted only temporarily due to non-availability of a valid qualification. Your are directed to change your profession within three months. Your temporary membership will be cancelled automatically after the given time limit.

I am a diploma holder in electronics engineering (3years) from government collage. My certificate is attested by saudi consulate also which was updated during registration. My iqama is fanni thelephone ( telephone technician in absher). But still SEC yakeen and jawazath is red but member ship is valid. How to solve this issue. Today i cannot login also.

Binuraj wrote:

Hello Friends,
my profession mechanical Draftsman i don't have certificate i upload  experience certificate and company letter after that  i pay 500 riyal after that i got this message below mentioned ,now they send message pay 200 Riyal for membership.

my iqama will expire January 2020, i can renew or not?

Dear Applicant,

You have been accepted only temporarily due to non-availability of a valid qualification. Your are directed to change your profession within three months. Your temporary membership will be cancelled automatically after the given time limit.

same situation I am also facing can you tell me the solution .membership initials approved but jawazat is telling audit how much time it will take

hello sir .I am apply for saudi council engineering as technician.I apply on 10 till now there is no response how many days it will take.can you please help me in this matter

Dear Visit the SCE office they will check your status, and if there is something missing they will advise you to do the next step. they are very helpful

We are in the same situation. visit the SCE branch and they will approve your request ( temporary membership ) enable for you to renew your iqama. BUT'' you must submit again your attested diploma/certificate and school credential to change your iqama profession to engineering degree.

Binuraj wrote:
Binuraj wrote:

Hello Friends,

my iqama will expire January 2020, i can renew or not?

Dear Applicant,

Yes. you can renew your for the meantime and the SCE given you 3months period to change your iqama profession to engineering degree if you have all the attested school credentials OR change it to non engineering level. ( Remember you have 3 months to change your profession )

After paying 550 SR my jawazat sign was x and i waited 3 three days then i visit saudi engineering council(SEC) and they approved my request within 5 min, thanks to (SEC) operator, they are really good and helpful

My issue was resolved after change the profession.

nasar1975 wrote:

My issue was resolved after change the profession.

yes, you maybe change your profession to non engineering degree

brother can i have your contact number actually since 2 days i have submitted my all attested documents to SEC but until now there is no reply from their side, its showing ' we are auditing ' , so could you please help me on this note  ? shall i visit SEC or what

thank uou

brother can i have your contact number actually since 2 days i have submitted my all attested documents to SEC but until now there is no reply from their side, its showing ' we are auditing ' , so could you please help me on this note  ? shall i visit SEC or what

thank uou

thank uou

still under auditing since 2 days now , all documents attested and uploaded and paid 500 SR also

please guide further

haroon4714 wrote:

thank uou

Yes Brother.. visit the SCE OFFICE if you are confident enough about your DOCUMENTS it won't take time to rectify your issue.. within a minute pls. don't waste time of waiting. go and visit.

Hello Brother,
Good day

Same like you i am also facing the same situation. Kindly tell what you have done to rectify your issue.

Regards

Zeeshan322 wrote:

Dear All i submitted my all attested engineering documents in sce in engineering portal but my profession is communication technician (فنی الکترونی اتصالات) and i submit 500 riyals now yaqeen is verified and jawazat updated have red cross, i recieve one message on the poratal "we are auditing ur request"
My profession is technician and my degree is engineering so they will verify jawazat or they will reject please advice??????

Hello Brother,
Good day

Same like you i am also facing the same situation. Kindly tell what you have done to rectify your issue.

Regards

Adarsh_m wrote:
Zeeshan322 wrote:

Hello Brother,
Good day

Regards

Brother Adarsh, for sure it will not turn into green for the Jawazat option, because you are registering as comm. technician in short as TECHNICIAN and you have submitted an engineering degree which is not matching your iqama profession. Now for you to clear  your mindset Visit the SCE office and they will approve your request as technician temporarily for you to get or renew your iqama and then they will give you a 3 months period to changed your iqama profession to engineering degree or non engineering. thats it.

Hello every body
I came on civil engineer visa 2.5 months ago
For iqama i have to register with saudi concil but they are not giving me membership abd asking me to go for final exit reason they are asking that you only have 4 years gap b/w degree and visa we require 5 years gap
Please advise on this my visa is going to expire

Masoom05 wrote:

Hi
You might need to pay another 100 SR for Jawazat Clearance.
Better you visit Saudi council branch office to avoid delay. They are very helpful.

Hi i Have the same problem. I want to know if where to pay the 100 SR? is it in SCE or in jawazat?

Dear please someone can guide me that I have been registered as sce member since 2017 as engineer but my iqama is still technician . Now my company is unable to renew my iqama . My yaqeen is green and jawazat is in red . RPlease advice how to proceed now many thanks