Diploma for SEC for iqama profession General Systems Analyst

Assalam o alaikum,

My question is regarding the Saudi Engineering Council membership. What diploma is required for Iqama Profession General Systems Analyst to register with Saudi Engineering Council. Does the the diploma require saudi consulate attestation from home country? And what about Mofa attestation in Saudi Arabia. Does SEC require all these attestation? Please share your experience if you know someone with same profession. Thank you

You will need one year diploma of System Analyst attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Of Pakistan.
You also need a marking sheet.
But clearly, you do not have the diploma, and you are going to make one through bribe or any other way.
Just do not do this.
From July 2021 Saudi Government is going to take Exams of All Skilled workers.
So, if you did not study this field, please change your profession.

There are institutions that make Diploma based on work experience. It wont be a forged diploma. I am ok with Exams, I have more than 7 years experience now and I am okay with any exam. As you mentioned that for my profession I need a Systems analyst Diploma, this category of diploma is not available anywhere. I want to know that will a IT diploma be acceptable for this profession. Please if you have any idea kindly share it. Thank you

Dear,

MOFA attestation from Pakistan is required. as its a diploma not many verifications are required. your diploma must state your profession otherwise you will have to visit SEC to explain how it relates to your profession.

I had the same issue. now i have the membership valid for two years but my Iqama not renewing as my company is facing saudization issue with this profession and untill they fulfill the requirement it cannot be renewed or change. Sigh!

did your profession already changed or yet ?

Is it possible to change my current profession of General System Analyst to any other ?

I heard that we can't change to any other profession from General System Analyst profession? Is that true?

Jaseel Jamal wrote:

Is it possible to change my current profession of General System Analyst to any other ?

I heard that we can't change to any other profession from General System Analyst profession? Is that true?

Why do you want to change it?

@Arsal7 Because, I'm working as an Accountant and my qualification in BBA Finance.
Presently, I've SCE temp. membership without submitting any certificate.
@Arsal7 Because, I'm working as an Accountant and my qualification in BBA Finance.
Presently, I've SCE temp. membership without submitting any certificate.
- @Jaseel Jamal
You can't work as an accountant.
Can't get that profession.
And yes, system analyst is also blocked, can't be changed.