BLACKLISTED IN SAUDI COUNCIL

Hi! As you can read my previous post i am blacklisted since 2015 but was terminated last 2017. Now i am married to a saudi citizen. I am currently living now in the kingdom again but i am still on blacklist and i dont know what i will do if i have the chance to be remove from the b.l i am hoping so much. Maybe after ramadan we will go to saudi council riyadh to seek for their help and advice.. i am hoping for the best..

Kindly keep us updated about your case. TIA

inshallah allah will help you

hope resolved and share with us about the process

Hello, i am an ex saudi nurse.i came home to my country on year 2017.few months after,i found out that my scfhs lic was blacklisted (because of my previous agency edited COE).then i tried to check my lic status its still blacklisted.is there anyway we can be removed as blacklisted?i am planning to work again in ksa specifically in jeddah.i am currently working in hospital turning 2years next year.hope anyone can answer my quiry.thanks

There's no way dear if your problem is about fake certificate.

Inbox me pls

Hello, can you explain me more?

Hi you can ask  me a question im willing to answer you

I was a liaison officer in Saudi Commission and helped thousands of medical cadres to get classified and registered. Thanks

Oh that was great to hear! There are 2 ways if you are blacklisted. If your certificate and documents are fake unfortunately you will be blacklisted permanently but  if you are blacklisted because you failed the exam witjin 3 attempts you just need to go exit in the kingdom work in your country for 1 year then you can work again as nurse in ksa . That's according to SCFHS. That's it. :)

Yea, true, you are well experienced.

How to check whether myself blacklisted in Saudi council

You can apply with new certificate, new passport and new iqama only new email new mobile, otherwise your derogatory record will not allow you to write the exam again. Hope you understand
So process your application carefully

If you have linked any old data, it might have an issue.
I do not want to say anything without seeing all of your documents. thank you

Dear .i am black list by saudi concil engr..can i go to other GCC country

hi, is it possible to change profession - thanks for your reply

yes, but you should not provide any info, about Saudi Arabia job experience, which may job discrepancy

Hi. I would like to ask if it is possible to request for a ban lift for a nurse blacklisted in the KSA. I was blacklisted year 2016 by th SCFHS. I resigned and went home. I was just in the process of obtaining eligibility number during that time and dataflow verif. I received notice of being blacklisted months after i got home.
I was blacklisted for employment certificate records. I went back to the home country and worked again. Now I have gained enough experience with my new employer here. Can I still apply as nurse in Saudi Arabia provided I now have complete and legit documents? Or any gcc country? If yes, what requirements should I sumbit? ( to scfhs) Thank you for your response.

Namzeirah wrote:

Hi. I would like to ask if it is possible to request for a ban lift for a nurse blacklisted in the KSA. I was blacklisted year 2016 and tagged as fraud by th SCFHS. If yes, what requirements should I sumbit?
I was blacklisted for employment certificate records. I went back to the home country and worked again. Now I have gained enough experience with my new employer here. Can I still apply as nurse in Saudi Arabia provided I now have complete and legit documents?

I don't think so.
Blacklisted, game over.

Hello sir Good day
Sir I just want to enlighten my mind i was blacklisted also in Saudi council due to fraud coe done by my agency before .i just want to ask if can I work to other gcc countries provided with new COE is that possible that I can work to other gcc sir?  . Even I am black listed in saudi  council?
Thank you so much

@maryam_013

Hi Maryam, how you know you are balcklisted.. how we can check that.
@maryam_013
How maryam, how can we check we are in blacklist...

@Anees.nasar4 hi just go to saudi council website and check the validity of your registration/id you will see there is you are classified or blacklisted. It is indicated there.

@Arsal7 they said it will be forever☹

@mhercyrose13 no if you have the data flow and stated that you have falsified your documents way back,  it will annex to the future data flow result.

@Namzeirah accdg to scfhs we will be blacklisted forever. We cannot even work as nurse in gcc countries.

@maryam_013 hi

Hello shareef k,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Could you please tell us how can we assist you?

Feel free to ask your question.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@maryam_013

hi, can i ask your opinion. Six years ago I worked in Saudi before but only four months then I come back to hometown cuz family member passed away and didn't returned back to saudi. I had written a resignation letter to head of department. Am I get blacklisted permanently? Will it affect my application for Singapore nursing board?

@dataserve

hi, in 2016 I was worked in Saudi but only four months then I come back to hometown cuz family member passed away. Then I wrote a resignation letter to my head of department and didn't return back to saudi. Am I get blacklisted permanently? Now I plan to apply Singapore jobs. Will this issue affect my application for Singapore Nursing Board?

Hello, were you licensed /registered with the Saudi commission in KSA?

BTY, I do not think you will be blacklisted for this short gap as healthcare staff.

All the best, Stay blessed.

@maryam_013 hi may i know why you got blacklisted?

@maryam_013 hi. do you have a criminal record in saudi because of this?

@Namzeirah hi where are you planning to work abroad now?

@maryam_013 hello mu dear..i already check but always searxh no records found even my passport i entered ah licence number..what does it mean? I have my COE descripancy but i recieved the email im here in my country already..i am ban?

@dataserve hello sir m radiograpjer november 2019 mnistry black listed me due to fake exp letter.they canceled my licence. 6th decmber 2022 i back with new clasifications data flow but they said make tawasul what should i do for removed black listed.can u tell me i need old one exp certificate data flow report or with new can solve this problm.plz help me i m too much depressed.

@ushaheen390 I am not sure, I can help you or not. I must check all of your documents

Sorry I did not notice your post.

Stay blessed~

@maryam_013  assalamu alaikom sister I'm from Philippines,I'm been in ksa last 2014 I have blacklist against of  have submitted any false documents , degrees or certificates,now I'm back to my country an I decided to correct my identity to real ,in these month of hadj i go to ksa to perform my hadj an we arrive at they airport in Madina they found my case in previous and they arrest me and they sent me back in my country.

Can somebody get blacklisted if they submit all original documents on mumaris plus but fake employment letter of their country. while the person was present in ksa all that time(time for which experience letter is made) ?