saudi council of engineer (is jawazat updated red X)

go to saudi eng system then jawazat renew.. if already has an application, just cancel and apply again.. afterwards u will get a bill to pay 100sar to update your jawazat

brother which year your passedout

Normally, the SCE took 10 working days to verify certificates. In case you haven’t heard from them, you can call their unified number 920020820 to follow-up your registration.

Hello ,
I did the payment of 500SAR on 28th JAN 2020, till now I didn't receive any membership no. Can you please guide how much time will it take for yaqueen verify and jazawat verify .
Please guide

After paying the initial amount of SR 500, the SCE will took 10 working days to verify your certificates.

Once audited successfully, the applicant will receive an SMS to pay the final payment. The amount will depend on your category, i.e. engineering profession or non-engineering (technician) profession. Then after the bill is paid, the applicant will receive an SMS stating that their profile has been updated at Al-Jawazat successfully. At this point, your yaqeen is verified.

Your application will undergo a series of data flow verification, assessment, until you are fully accepted as member of SCE. This process takes more than a month.

when I click jawazat update link, it is displaying a request, with my iqama expiry date.

Please it is written Description: This request is applicable for those members who have made any changes to their residential status and have not updated.

AmerFarhan :

when I click jawazat update link, it is displaying a request, with my iqama expiry date.

Please it is written Description: This request is applicable for those members who have made any changes to their residential status and have not updated.

Log-in to your SCE account and provide the expiration date of your iqama.

You might have requested a change of profession in MOL recently. In that will be case, wait until MOL approved your request. When sorted out, log in to your SCE profile, then click on "Apply for Membership Update at the General Directorate of Passports", and pay the update fees (SAR 100).

RedTrumpet :
AmerFarhan :

Log-in to your SCE account and provide the expiration date of your iqama.

You might have requested a change of profession in MOL recently. In that will be case, wait until MOL approved your request. When sorted out, log in to your SCE profile, then click on "Apply for Membership Update at the General Directorate of Passports", and pay the update fees (SAR 100).

Thanks for your quick reply, actually my profession in Iqama is computer programmer, but the degree is electronics engineer. That is the reason in the saudi council they changed member ship type to be "Engineer", now I don't know what to do next.

Your company HR/GRO should apply in MOL to change your visa into Electronic Engineer. Once approved, your company HR/GRO must deposit SAR 1000 for your passport in MOI/Absher. You can check your MOI/Absher account available fund if transaction is successful.

When MOL approved the request to change your profession from Computer Technician to Electronic Engineer, and give you new Iqama with Electronic Engineer visa, this time log-in to your SCE account and update the expiration of your NEW iqama bearing visa as Electronic Engineer.

Dear i paid 500 riyals on 2 feb but still red cross on yaqeen and passports.

Any one can help plz.

Maaz.Jamal :

Dear i paid 500 riyals on 2 feb but still red cross on yaqeen and passports.

Any one can help plz.

Normally, the SCE took 10 working days or longer to verify certificates after paying the initial fee (SAR 500.00) for membership registration.

In case you haven’t heard from them, you can call SCE unified number 920020820 to follow-up your application.

And yes, Yaqeen and Jawazat will remain RED until accepted as member of SCE. But after paying the FINAL bill, you will receive an SMS stating that your profile has been updated at Al-Jawazat successfully. At this point, Yaqeen and Jawazat are verified and turn to green check.

Hello ,
I am having the same case , please keep updated me too about your progress,
Can you please tell what status it is showing like assessment / Evaluation .

Dear
I have to go to the dammam branch for solving the problem.?

Dear 1 request ,
Please update if you got some reply , and get any resolution from visiting them

Thanks

Dear i have problem my yaqeen still not verified 15 days how to it urgently

Hello bro same problem for me aswell
You got approval??
Reply please

Same status , still in Assessment

[at]maaz.jamal :
Have you visit Khobar any update dear ?

rahul120286 :

[at]maaz.jamal :
Have you visit Khobar any update dear ?

Which Khobar you are talking about?

Maybe you mean the Saudi Council of Engineer (SCE) office in Dammam.

RedTrumpet :

Actually maaz.jamal is talking about going to SCE branch in khobar, that's y asking for feedback ,

Dear it's more than 20 days no update yet showing in assessment ? Don't know it's normal or now a day's takin g long time

rahul120286 :

RedTrumpet :

Actually maaz.jamal is talking about going to SCE branch in khobar,

At rahul120286, there is no SCE branch office in Khobar.

In eastern province, the SCE regional office is located in Dammam. This is for your info and guidance.

Go to your saudi council profile. Then see the bills details. There you will find the bill once they send..firstly also check the once your membership approved..for that click on update jawazat..see if there any request to update ir not..if no request made then request it..after that you will see the 100 riyal bill once you click on bills

hi

What your status now , did u manage to SCE for complete registration ?

Your issue same like me.

Please anyone else also can help any advice ?

Hi friends

I have another issue Actually Im graduated in August 2015. SCE wanted at least 5 year after to register. I read the requirements. For info my visa as technician and its about to expired.

Last week i contacted customer service, they just said wait for auditing proses. Its already more than 25 days.  :mad:

Please anyone experienced ? Any advice ?