How to get a good Kafeel for small business setup?

Hi all,

I am interested to know about the possibilities of having a good and reliable Kafeel (possibly in Jeddah) to setup a small IT services business.

Also, how long it usually takes to get an iqamah? I also plan to move my family to SA once I get mine.

Any suggestions, tips and pitfalls will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

Dear Kash,
I been with lots of bad experiences, the life is not the same as outside world, all the rules and regulations favor local citizens, never trust a person even if he is ur brother. It is safer to get SAGIA as an investor which protects u from international laws. Other than that I would not trust anyone. So if anyone is offering you just check the background and references of the persons doing business under the same kafeel and enquire from all ur resources. It is not once or twice or its just me who have gone through this experience, there are many, many and many cases everyone will say u the same.

All the best!
Barish

I second bro Barish.

Yes, there are good sponsors out there as well; but who wants to put hand in a hive of scorpions just to see if there are any who don't sting?

Better check out SAGIA website to look for any possibilities for investment.

@Barish and @TheLegendLeads - many thanks for your valuable input. You are very much right about this issue and I have also heard of horrid tales of kafeels exploiting expats etc.

I have checked out SAGIA website in the past and sent them number of queries as well but never got a response from them.

Wish Saudi would have free zone set ups like the UAE.

Not in near future, I'm sure :)

You are in RAK, & we can discuss a collaboration.

I am all ears :)

help me out plz! if i have british company and if i buy truck cranes (plant) in KSA. is my company can write agreement with  one saudi company before tranfer carne? like these crane is british company propety etc .......? with out have any leagle share hold.

Dear Mr. Malik,
Yes ! u need to have agreenment which shall be registered in Bank to open a LC bank garanty for your transaction, U will never get any money if someone is not paying you after delivery. So the term and conditions matter a lot to be very safe side u need to do the transaction via Bank LC.
Regards
Bari

Better and safer way: http://www.sagia.gov.sa/en/

Hi Kash,

I can help you on this issue, if you haven't found the right person till now.

Just let me know your status.

dear all member

I want visa and good kafeel from Jeddah so if any one know about good kafeel please inform me

Regards

Asim Irfan

I m also looking for good kafeel

asim irfan wrote:

dear all member

I want visa and good kafeel from Jeddah so if any one know about good kafeel please inform me

Regards

Asim Irfan

This is an Expat.com. Arent you looking in the wrong place for a good Saudi sponsor ?

Salamo alikom brothers

i'm a good Kafeel :D

but i don't understand the business very well
i'm learning since 3 months ago till now from Egyptian , Pakistani and Sudani friends , i think i need 1 year more to understand the business here in KSA ....

my answer to your question is : ask your friends and relatives in KSA , they're the best ones who can give you the answer

Salaaaam

i want a good kafeel am in riyadh

ahmadamin2016 wrote:

i want a good kafeel am in riyadh

Just don't.
Either get a business/investor visa or forget about business here in the local market.

can u cal me or whattapp inshallah i will help you safely ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Hamdan123

Hala,

Hope you are doing good.  I am looking for a kafeel who can invest. I am born and brought in Saudi Arabia and have more than 10 years of experience in a business. If you are looking forward to for 50/50 partnership please contact me via email .. ***

Disclaimer .. I have nothing to invest.. it will my responsibility, experience, hardwork and your money.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ Abdulkhader, please drop an advert in the proper section of the website : Business partners in Saudi Arabia

Thanks in advance

Bhavna

@Monotheist i need good trustable kafeel for employment visa which can transferrable... Pls help

hello I need khafeel for iqama