Saudi council of engineer (is jawazat updated red X)

Hello
If Iqama profession is technician
SCE converted my temporary membership  to Engineer as per documents and degree. But
Yaqeen is green
Jawazat is green

Will there be any problem in Iqama renewal? Is your case resolved?? I have same case

I ma talking about memberahip id if you get it doesn't matter its temporarily , your iqama will be renew.. the other peocess you can continue whatever you want to related tp your profession etc..

Thank you soooo much brother

you are welcome brother

Salam, my Yaqeen and Jawazat are also red,

how can I pay 100SR I started update iqama information and it is complete and accepted?

my iqama profession is accountant but registered myself on SCE because I have education in engineering.

salam!
brother i have yeaqeen and jawazat red, and my profession on iqama is also accountant how you changed your profession, please tell me the steps jazaAllah khair

Salam, did you change your profession if yes please guide us the way to change profession, as my profession on iqama is accountant and i have education in mechanical engineering i want to change my profession on Iqama.

My iqama is a computer operator but im a computer technician since 2007 but without a degree can anyone guide me on which iqama is the best for me thank you.

Utindakula wrote:

My iqama is a computer operator but im a computer technician since 2007 but without a degree can anyone guide me on which iqama is the best for me thank you.

Both professions requires registration in Saudi Council of Engineers as they're both link with residence permit. You can choose with whatever profession you want as long as your documents, certificates or degree related to your chosen profession.

Hi , i have the same problem , can you please drop a message on whatsapp  ***. i want to talk to you in detail to get me out of this problem.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

My case is similar please advise when yaqeen and Jawazat  will be green..?

Thanks in advance

I would like to inquire regarding the status of my Saudi council verification. My Yaqeen is already verified but my Jawazat status is still to be updated, with a cross mark still. With this kind of status, will my iqama be renewed? The position that is stated in my iqama is telephone maintenance/ electronic technician, I am worried that my iqama will not be renewed due to difference in position with the saudi council, which is computer engineer. why the Jawazat status is still not updated? Also, any advise on what to do with this kind of issue. Thank you so much!

Yes, your Iqama will not be renewed until jawazath status is not green.

You may need to resubmit your details with SCE to change the profession based on your degree or diploma.

Talk to SCE by visiting their office, I found them very helpful when I processed my SCE application more than 2 years back.

Anything else, feel free to inquire.  Thank you

actually, a got feedback from the unified number from the Saudi council according to them still can be renewed even your jawazat is cross x, but I think it case by case basis regarding this jawazat issue, I have some friends that still can renew their iqama even though there degree and profession are not the same as long it's related.

anyway, thanks for the reply.

In some cases they may give you a grace period of 1 year, so by next Iqama renewal you have to fix any discrepancy, otherwise on 2nd Iqama renewal you will face problem.

Anyway, glad to know that you have found the direction where to proceed.

Good luck!

yah your right, but in the case of one of my friends three years renewing his iqama and membership is not temporary. I'm just sharing the info and thanks also for the additional information.

have a nice day.

you need to upload your iqama thorough SCE portal and pay a 100 SR

I put wrong entry.. membership show technical..but i come here first time technician..how to edit..there is no option..still jawazat is red cross.. waiting for 10 days??need guidance

You better visit their office and talk in person, I found them very helpful people when I processed my degree for the first time  approx 3 years back.

How did you pay 100 riyals bro?

How long it takes for auditing phase in SCE, already two weeks to an end but still it shows we are auditing. Need to renew iqama. Kindly help please.

rubyri77 wrote:

How long it takes for auditing phase in SCE, already two weeks to an end but still it shows we are auditing. Need to renew iqama. Kindly help please.

The Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) process is more than one (1) month.

Without profession change won't the iqama will be renewed. Kindly advice.

IF you do not have VALID membership with Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE), you cannot renew your iqama.

Have a valid membership after paying 600 riyal, but the certificate will be issued after verification that is one month. So can the iqama be renewed during this period. Kindly reply please.

rubyri77 wrote:

Have a valid membership after paying 600 riyal, but the certificate will be issued after verification that is one month. So can the iqama be renewed during this period. Kindly reply please.

After you have paid the SAR 600, have you received an SMS from Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) stating that your profile in SCE has been updated at Al-Jawazat successfully?

No, I didn't received such kind of message. But today yaqeen switched to green and they have asked officer from company to visit jawazat.

rubyri77 wrote:

No, I didn't received such kind of message. But today yaqeen switched to green

If Yaqeen is green. What is the color status of Jawazat in your SCE profile?

Jawazat status is red in SCE profile.

rubyri77 wrote:

Jawazat status is red in SCE profile.

You cannot renew your iqama if Jawazat status is Red X.

What has to be done to change jawazat status green.

Log-in to your Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) account, scroll down to your dashboard and click on the “ Update Jawazat ”. SCE will send a bill via SMS. Pay the bill through SADAD ATM or online banking system. Once it is paid, wait for a while until the Jawazat updated successfully on your SCE profile.

I can't find the option "update jawazat", on my profile. Please guide me, where it is exactly.

Under "Electronic Services". Right side of the button to Renew SCE membership.

I can't find it, I followed the steps you suggested. But right side button is for renewal of membership nothing else .

What is the button found on the left of "Renew Membership" under Electronic Services?

There is no button found on the left of renew membership under electronic services.

Let's find out. Since your statement is limited, provide the following information.

1- What is your iqama visa.
2- Does your Degree or certificate uploaded during SCE registration is authenticated, attested from your home country. Yes or No.
3- Full academic marksheets/TOR is authenticated, attested from your home country. Yes or No.
4- Total years of experience you have related to your degree or diploma from outside Saudi Arabia.
5- Your Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) Membership - Temporary or Permanent.

Working in same company for past 23 years, but when joined my profession was computer programmer, but later company changed it to Financial clerk. So I am not able to renew my iqama. Bcoz all my certificates are authentic, attestated from my home country but related to computer programmer. Earlier I submitted in Socpa, but it was rejected bcoz of two different profession. So I was informed by my HR team to register in SCE. I registered here, but had chosen under engineer option. Waited for long time but no response. Then went to their office. They asked to create new registration under technician category, so I started again, still didn't had any response, so again went two days back to their office, so they did yaqeen verified but jawazat is still not verified. I took three years membership, but they said, it's right now temporary and will be permanent, once they issue certificate after one month.
So I used this platform for advice, as to where I am going wrong. I am worried because I have to renew my iqama. It's already expired.

rubyri77 wrote:

but later company changed it to Financial clerk.

If your iqama is Financial Clerk, it's not mandatory to register with the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE).