Do not use p*******.com - they are not honest!

The owners or marketers of the company (a marketing tool for Singapore property agents) opened fake accounts on several Singapore expat forums and posted their ads disguised as personal recommendation of their services by foreigners.
This breaks forum rules, is morally dubious and shows that this company is not to be trusted. Please avoid them!
If you must use a property agent (the best deals are available without them, but sometimes they are unavoidable), use other channels to find a good, reputable and honest one. They do exist!

I noticed one of these yesterday but I was unaware of the situation so I didn't remove the post.
I have noticed companies in Vietnam did this a lot so the forum had a crackdown that worked very well.
I'll watch out for this lot as well.

The website of this rule-breaking company lists as "team" only people with Western first name and no family name.
Since real estate agents in Singapore are almost always Asian, this is probably another lie in order to attract (Western) expat clients.
If a company starts the relationship with a dishonesty, they will most likely continue in the same fashion. Avoid!

They also list a number of (likely also faked) "success stories".
Did any real person reading this ever contact or deal with them? Please post your experiences!

The site owners removed the name of the offending company in my first post, out of fear of retribution by them.
However, if you want to avoid the company, you can ask me by PM for the name. I am happy to tell you.
Or you avoid sites listing agents altogether - the better agents anyway only come with personal recommendations from people you know.