JOB FAIR

Hello everyone,

Someone knows If will have a Job Fair  during March or April 2017?

Thanks

Hi,Rotary of FLACQ is organizing a job fair on 25th and 26th March

We are doing our job fair in MGI Moka on 23 March.

And then we organising another one in Flacq Coeur de Ville in April. That's where the Super U is.

Hi, at what time starts and ends the fair and do you need to get tickets beforehand?
Thanks,
Iva

Flacq one starts on 25th March at around 10am to 3pm i think and same time for 26 March

there is a job Fair at University of Mauritius on April 1st and 2nd organised by CareerHub

Thanks Tina2712!
Ivalilo I search this infos Rotary of FLACQ Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/rcf.mu/photos/ … mp;theater

Hello!

Please could you send me more details about job fair in MGI Moka on 23 March and another one in Flacq Coeur de Ville in April? (phone,address, time...)

Best Regards

All job fairs are normally free for visitors.
We are right now at the MGI, come and visit us.

Hi hope you are doing good, normally the job fair starts at 09:00 and ends up at 17:00. No you do not need any entry tickets. Are you already in Mauritius?. What kind of VISA do you have? as If you have a tourist VISA, you cannot work here. In the past I did bring some Indians to work in Mauritius, and there is a lot of paper work which has to be done before you can come for work.

I hope these informations are helpful to you, if you need more infos you can always ask me.
Regards
Vinay

Hi, if you want I can take you to the one in Flacq as I do not live far from there. As you wish
Vinay

We are organizing the Flacq one in collaboration with the Flacq Coeur de Ville owners. If you need any information, please feel free.

I went to MGI job fair, but, what i noticed, it is relatively for school leavers mainly and not for professionals.
Mainly call centers, manual workers, hotel indigo for junior positions and so on.
Is it possible to mention this when doing job fair,  as i spoke to few persons there and they too were disappointed as me

Yes!!!
Nadeem can you send me the address, dates and time?