Documents attestation from UAE embassy riyadh

Hi All,

Does anyone know about the procedure regarding documents attestation from UAE-EMBASSY Riyadh.

Can we go directly for the attestation of certificates. Pls Help if somebody have already done.

I wants to attested my sister experience certificate.what all I need for that.please help me

Follow below steps

1- Get the Chamber of commerce attestation
2- Get the Ministry of foreign affairs attestation
3- Then go to UAE embassy to get their attestations

Both step 1 & 2 you can get it done through the chamber of commerce building

Thank you. I am from Al Khobar is any agency to give.

Can you give me the contact number.please

Mathew Alias wrote:

Thank you. I am from Al Khobar is any agency to give.

No need for any agency bro.

You can do it easily, just visit the chamber of commerce for 1 hour

I am living in Alkhobar and need to get the school leaving certificates and report cards to be attested from UAE procedure. Can you please recommend an agent in Alkhobar

I have a Non objection letter required by hospital in UAE and needed UAE embassy  stamp here in KSA,after inquiring  at UAE embassy in riyadh they tell me to have it attested first in Philippine  embassy then go to ministry of foreign affairs in riyadh, Can someone tell me the procedure in MOFA office I already have my letter attested in Ph embassy I only need the stamp from MOFA so that I can send this letter to my wife in abu dhabi for the processing of our child's birth certificate born there

Hello,

Please send an email to ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I don't  know what is your document but for me I go there directly and they told me to go to ministry of foreign affairs and my document got attested there.