Bringing two wives to Saudi

Hi All,
As everyone knows that polygamy is very much permitted in Islam. I would like to know if someone wants to bring two of his wives to Saudi Arabia then what would be the procedure.

Someone who got a job in Saudi Arabia and want to bring two of his wives from India. Please suggest, Thanks in advance.

On the candidate passport one wife name is there for Spouse category and the second wife has this candidate name on her passport under her husband name category.

JazakAllahKhair

Hi

You can only have one of them under your iqama.

JazakAllahKhair for the information. However it's sad to hear that

Halimaab wrote:

Hi

You can only have one of them under your iqama.

false, you can have both. Depending on the employer, they only support one family for benefits such as medical, tuition etc.

JazakAllahKhair bro.

If we say that we will bear the medical insurance, air tickets etc for second wife the only thing needed from employer is visa for second wife...not sure how much that would cost me as I understand employer wille not pay for it.. Please let me know.. JazakAllahKhair

You can bring one wife under your iqama. But other wife you can bring on visit visa. Now you can easily get two years visit visa and it costs you arround 1400 rayal only

Ahsan it really depends on ur company if they will support to both ur wives and kids... in some cases companies here support upto 2 wives and 5 kids .. So u need to check with ur company will support ur second wife in terms of insurance.

Ok got it. JazakAllahKhair your valuable info.

Regards
Ahsan

i think it is not allowed to bring to wives to saudi arabia, only one wife is allowed here.