Travel ban issued by MOI

hi everyone,

i received 2 messages from MOI and MOJ yesterday stating that they issued travel ban under my iqama number. the case number was mentioned and i immediately spoke with my boss regarding the issue. the case was filled by a local here in saudi arabia whom i never met in my 7 years of working in this country. the complainant is from jizan and the case was filled in shagra(i dont know where is this place).

i checked my absher and yes, the case was there and its was issued yesterday may 21 2017 . the travel ban also started on the same date until may 21 2027.

i went to olaya police station while ago because i know its the right thing to do, to get a clear picture of what is happening and they just told me to go the court where was this case issued. im not sure if it is in jizan or shagra.

can anyone help me or give me ideas on how to fix this one? because its clearly a mistake.

Thanks a lot.

vicj

Hi dear

Can you tell me how did you checked in system that you are banned from travelling outside Saudi Arabia.
I have a case on my iqama don't know how but I want to know am I eligible to travel outside KSA.
Please need your help

Mohammed

Assalamualaikum bro...

I am also facing same issue.. if you got any information please forward to my mail

thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Step to find Generalization Report:

Just search in google "Generalization report"
or
login your absher account in moi.gov.sa
Go to MOI DIWAN
Go to Generalization Report Query
Proceed

You can find all report that raised by moi (Service block, Travel ban etc...)

my current status in MOI is banned to travel. is it possible that I can still travel within the kingdom?

Hii.. how to check it? Can give me the step

Yes ! You can travel within the country

Where to go if you have travel banned due to loan...

aymannmanan wrote:

Where to go if you have travel banned due to loan...

The bank.

How can I checked if I banned in Saudi because I have a re entry...I am 3 years now in Philippines.pls help

Can I question?

Check with this link if your previous employer placed you under huroob/absent from work.

https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry … quiry.aspx

Check with this link if your previous employer placed you under huroob/absent from work. If so... then you might be apprehended upon arrival & send back home.

Check with this link if your previous employer placed you under huroob/absent from work. If so... then you might be apprehended upon arrival & send back home. More so, if your employer reported you to the police with false accusation then you will land in jail.

Dear where are you now you travel ban clear or not

hello there..i just wanna ask also if is it possible to have an exit/re- entry visa if there's a travel ban issue on the iqama?thanks for the replies in advance

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : comment deleted - asked by the initiator

Is it possible to renew iqama if i have a travel ban??????

Pls rply

Pls any one reply...i am having the same question

please anyone can help my friend. she have loan before and the agency file case to her and the loan company give her travel ban, it is possible her company can renew iqama even she have loan case and travel ban. hoping for your reply thank you

how to remove travel ban,could any attorney can advice please

Fake case against me, 2nd sponsor
How to solve, allready have in absher

How possible? One who travrl ban..

Respected Sir, i get travel ban 9 months ago, still not cleared.
My old kafeel fake case against me, when we are working time he took 3 blank paper sign without fingerprint.
When i legally transferred new kaferl after previous kafeel put fake case against me, he cunningly used first he take 3 blank paper sign, he reported fake loan against me, now every month court hearing.
How to i go my home & back to saudia.. Please help me sir

hi i have same issue my travelling is restricted in absher how i can go back to india

@imran khan65 Mention reason for your travel ban.

In makkah police station i got information that someone took sim card on my name and did fraud of money buy that i dont know how it was happen and where that money go. Now the restricted my travelling in absher

@vicj ho what happend na with your travel ban? I also have the same issue. . I hope u can share some thoughts how u resolve your problem.

@vicj Hi

My abser show this travel banned..my case in all clear.but not clean my Absar travel banned.please cheik case no.553***

@vicj you get any solution?

@rsrifat1996 hey you got ban by who

Hi yesterday I got a message by moi that some of your services are restricted like I got travel ban so yesterday I went to the police station and give them the ID and after checking they said come back at Monday and they didn't tell what's the reason and said just come back on Monday so will see all the stuff so I don't know on Monday what they will do so I just want to know do they do arrest or something because of the travel ban or just for information?? Please any one

@rsrifat1996 you get any solution