PASSPORT NUMBER PROBLEM ON DATA FLOW

I am applying for dataflow. I got the eligibility number two days ago. When i filled up the form i put my NEW PASSPORT NUMBER on it. Then when i logged in to complete the process they asked me a reference number which i got from my old data flow result. The problem now is after entering that number, the name passport number are automatically written there and the PASSPORT NUMBER that was written there is my OLD ONE AND I CANT CHANGE IT. Will this be a problem? Has anyone encountered the same problem? I am thinking about uploading the old passport and my new passport. Need help. Thank you

Hello Mam.. I have exactly the same problem.. My passport was the old one.. but i have scanned the new.. but i cant able to check my status.. they're asking the passport number for the status check. I tried both but still cannot check the status..

Hi marlon. I cant check my status as well. But i received updates from dataflow via email so I guess its okay.

Hi Ma'am, I am encountering the same problem. I need to dataflow my latest COE and I was able to retrieve my old dataflow account but the passport number registered is my old passport. I recently renewed it. Is it okay to use the old passport number?

I'm a nurse from the Philippines working in taif, KSA. My employer deducted a total of 926 riyals last August 2018 for my prometrics. Since then, their was no updates re: the application. When I had my vacation last Feb 2019 I able to renew my passport since my previous will expire this Nov 2019 in which my contract will end by Feb 2020 so I will not have an expired one once i will have to exit hence the reason of renewal.

Now, the problem is this, my employer is asking me to pay again the said amount since they said will reprocess my dataflow due to my renewed passport. I would like to ask if this is really necessary.

Hope you could help me with this.

Thank you very much

Hi. I would like to ask if it's okey to share to me the solution with your problem? I have my old passport on my previous Dataflow, and now that I need to add documents, they won't accept my newly renewed passport, however, the  SCFHS reference number they accept. Thanks!

I also have the same problem.  My previous passport is registered to my dataflow report for Saudi Arabia. I had renewed my passport and will be going to Bahrain. Should i be using my renewed passport? Or can i still use my old passport? Because i still have to transfer my dataflow report from SCFHS to NHRA.
Hi franciscorojas16,

This is an old and inactive thread. It is therefore unlikely that there will be any replies.

If you want to ask your questions, please do not hesitate to create a new discussion on the Riyadh forum.

Vero
Expat.com team