Refund of dependent fee after final exit

Dear brothers,
Iqama of my 3 dependents has been renewed after paying the dependent fee of next one year. If final exit has been issued for the dependents, will the fee be refunded ?
Please share your experience and help

My company is asking me to pay my dependent fee for next renewal on 09/10/1441 to be able to secure exit re-entry visa for myself to travel 3 months before my iqama expiration (09/10/1441).
The issue is I am travelling with them as final exit visa, I am confused and if I pay can I get back my money earlier paid as dependent fee for their suppose renewal.

Thank you to those who can give some thoughts.

montf wrote:

can I get back my money earlier paid as dependent fee for their suppose renewal.

Yes you can refund the levy fee of your dependent if you send them on a final exit visa in your home country earlier than you.

Once your dependent reach your home country, immediately refund the levy fee of your dependent.

The process of REFUND is the reversal procedure on how you paid earlier the dependent levy fee. Either you did it through your bank account or thru ATM. And you should do the refund when you are still in-kingdom (KSA). When you are out-of-kingdom there is no facility to do it.

I am transferring to another company. When the GRO paid my transfer fee and tried to accept the request the message came that funds are not sufficient. Due to corona my iqama was renewed for 3 months. My iqama will expire on september 12, 2020.  What can be the problem? Should i pay dependent fee first? Please guide

I tried on my SABB Bank account for Refund of Dependent levy of my family who has gone on exit. Hhowever it does not show any amount for refund. can anybody guide please?

Hi friends,

Could you share your experience if someone get refunded leavy fees after family exit KSA. in my case my family went on final exit after 1 month of renewing their  iqama and now i am searching a way how to get refund amount when family exit within 6 months of iqama renewal .

Hi! I would like to ask if someone was able to refund the dependent levy after the final exit of dependents? In my case we paid the whole year levy but we are going to go in final exit after 5months. Can we refund the remaining 7months?

Did you get refund?

@kjafarvali

Did you get the refund of dependent fees. Because i have the same case. Pls reply

Did you get the refund of dependent fees. Because i have the same case. Pls reply

@Maryammirdha

Dear,

Not Possible.

@RedTrumpet Are you sure I can get refund? Is anyone have experience?

@RedTrumpet please reply me I can get refund or not?

it looks no one sure about getting the refund as stated unverified way by the admin @redtrumpet???

Once your dependent reach your home country, immediately refund the levy fee of your dependent.

@godwinkanagaraj14

looks he is not sure ..

Did anyone get the refund of dependent fees after they leave on final exit..

Once paid, you won't get dependent fees back.