Expat blog recruits multilingual animators / moderators

Expat.com limitée recruits multilingual animators / moderators

You must be fluent in written English and French (Spanish would be appreciated), and computer litterate

We give priority for Mauritian citizens

Full time jobs, based in Port Louis

If you are interested, please send your CV & cover letter to jobs[at]expat.com

I am mauritian but living in Ireland. by the way I speak spanish too, is there a way I can work from home? I have 4 years experience as a moderator and animator.

at the moment, the job is based in Port Louis

Hi Julien,
I am not a Mauritian citizen, I am French, speak fluent English (lived in UK 4 years), I live near the Spanish border so I do speak some spanish too,
I am a webmaster, but I haven't moved to Mauritius yet... Maybe end of this year. Do you mind if I get in contact with you again if the job is available ? well I suppose it won't be, but if you need some help, I could be yours...

Regards,
P

Dear Julien,
I would like to apply for the position as Expat.com moderator or animator, I am Algerian Citizen,I speak fluent English and French, I have degree in Business studies and MBA in Insurance,
I like traveling and websurfing, and I am willing to relocate to Port Louis if you offer me the job,
hope to hear from you soon,
[email protected]

Hello Sir I am Arvind Ramchurn from curepipe i came to know about Expat.comue from my job.mu and the job really fascinate me and i have 2yrs experience as animator and blogging and it would be a real honor for me to work in a company as successful as yours
I just send you my CV with application letter through my job.mu please let me know if you have receive my cv thanks in advance
regards
Arvind Ramchurn

Hi Arvind,

thanks for your message, we will surely contact you soon

Kind regards,

Julien

thanks Mr Julien really looking foward to work with you soon and a small favour i would be really grateful if you can cordinate me the working hours sir i would really appreciate it thanks a lot in advance Sir
Regards
Arvind