Charity and NGO work in Singapore

Hello,

I hope you are all doing well.

I am currently working in the marketing department for a children's charity in Vietnam and am thinking about moving to the wonders of Singapore. I wanted to ask whether there were many opportunities in the charity sector in the country?  In my intial searches, I have not had  much luck.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Have a good day

Rob

There isn't much scope for charity work within (rich and well-organised) Singapore, and the few positions are suitably filled with locals.
I have never heard of any international charity having offices or a regional headquarter in Singapore, but this is only coincidental knowledge as I don't work in this field. I guess charities would want to have offices in cheaper places, but I might be wrong here.

Not sure about much of NGOs here. In SG there are few NFOs, who are working with local community centres. I am personally through my organization involved under CSR programs with two companies Life Community Services Society (LCSS), and Junior Achievement (An US NFO). If you are too interested in NFOs services then may reach out them.